InVue Security Products

www.invuesecurity.com

InVue Security Products Reviews

Updated Feb 2, 2014
InVue Security Products – Charlotte – “InVue Collaborates”

InVue Security Products – Charlotte – “InVue Collaborates”

InVue Security Products President & CEO Jim Sankey

Jim Sankey

Great place for entrepreneurial innovators.

Director (Current Employee)

ProsGrowth oriented with focus on achievement and results. Invests in people and company. Encourages personal risk and experimentation. High integrity management with great values and expects honest candid dialog on the issues. Open door policy and politics at a bare minimum, means the best ideas move forward regardless of authorship and lesser ideas get killed before taking up precious resources that could have been better served elsewhere. finger-pointing not tolerated but taking responsibility and performing lessons learned sessions is the expectation.

ConsNot a great place to work if you are just looking for a 9-5 job where you can just be on "cruise control."

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on recognition of the right behaviors of employees when observed, even when the activity has not resulted in an actual "win" yet.

Love it. There are opportunities to innovate in every department.

ProsYou can make things happen here. You see results quickly. We are constantly evolving, so the challenges are not repetitive. And you really get to experience the impact of your decisions and performance.

ConsNone really. But if you are looking for a basic 8 to 5 job or if you prefer a lot of external structure and processes, this may not be the right place for you.

One of the best experiences as an intern.

Finance & Talent Acquisition Specialist Intern (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

Pros- Amazing Environment
    - Highly cooperative Managers
    - Numerous off-work engaging acitivities
    - Umpteen channels of learning

Cons- Sponsorship is something InVue should start considering

Advice to Senior Management- Keep growing and develop stratgies to sustain the growth attained so far

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent company

ProsFast growth, solid benefits, good salaries

ConsBecause of fast past good people can sometimes be overlooked or left out. New structure to support growth has also segmented the company and made it a little more political

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure "teams" are not making decisions in a vacuum

Worked for InVue Security Products? Contribute to the Community!