Incepture

Amy Ruth

Excellent Company

Current Employee - Medical Underwriter  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Medical Underwriter in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

They care about their employees, we get PTO and Health insurance and 401K, and they offer recognition rewards and quarterly employee appreciation luncheons. Competitive pay and semi-anuall family outtings. Great company to work for.

Cons

There is no Vision or Dental insurance offered.

I would like to see Vision and Dental benefits added to the benefit package.

Incepture is mainly a staffing agency for OptaComp, BCBS,and FL insurance org's.

Current Employee - WC RN Case Manager  in  Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - WC RN Case Manager in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

Staff at the agency will ensure payroll is correct and on time. HR services are convenient and reliable.

Cons

Employers can change contracts terms at any time. No support from Incepture to ensure adequate training, concerns of the work environment and/or fair and appropriate workload. Employer biased and unfair work contracts and terms. Employees/Contractors are just sitting, blind, deaf, and isolated ducks.

Protect and support contractors, especially licensed cntractors. New employees/contractors should never have >250 Worker's Comp Claim caseload dumped on them within 1 week of employment and especially without any training. Training method: At the end of the day, let me know if you have any questions.

Very unprofessional

Pros

I never directly worked for Incepture, I worked with them on getting a job at another firm. They seemed very polite and concerned in the beginning - certain employers were nice and understanding.

Cons

They promised things and never realized them, they were very bad at reaching out to me as well as getting back when they said. I wasted a lot of money, time, opportunities, and nerves on them. I would highly unlikely recommend this firm to anyone.

It would be a good idea to work on the business processes and the way you handle issues.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Poor Leadership

Pros

We have some really good people but they don't appreciate them.

Cons

With the exception of the Director of Staffing Ops, no one in leadership has knowledge of our business. The Sales department has poor leadership. They spend more money then they make.

Advice to Parent Company - Florida Blue - get involved.

Just Another Consulting

Current Employee - Principal  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Principal in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Provides a placeholder for consulting with BCBSF or Florida Blue

Cons

Just a consulting firm, helping you to consult with BCBSF or Florida Blue

Tremendous potential to grow to other blue clients by building domain specific consultants

Both contract assignments afforded me the skills that later positioned me for a perm job with another employer.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

The Incepture recruiter was truly my advocate for both assignments. She made me feel valued as a person and an employee.

Cons

The company they had to use for background checks and verification of pior employment was inefficient but Incepture had no choice. Also, wished they offered more generous PTO than they did...like one day for every 1000 hrs worked. .

Please continue to market a variety of corporations so that more candidates can be considered.

I look forward to coming to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

I genuinely enjoy the people I get to work with. We are all focused on the success of Incepture and seeing our brand grow in the market. The office atmosphere is light, but at the same time, very intent on getting done what we need to do to reach our goals.

We are able to address and respond to issues quickly.

Our team is quick to rally around those in need, be it in the community or our own employees. I am proud of the commitment we have to the larger community.

Cons

With our rapid growth, we are sometimes in a more reactive than proactive mode. We could improve on our internal customer service to one another at times.

GREAT place to be!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Stability
    Employee-focused
    Management respects employees
    Clear communication when changes/advancements are being made
    EXCELLENT leadership
    Fun atmosphere - great co-workers and a "work hard, play hard" mentality
    Growth is unlimited
    The ability to work in anyway that suits you best

Cons

There are some employees that get away with a lot of wrong doing. It can be a pretty cut-throat environment at times and team-work is not promoted very well. You are really expected to take care of things on your own.

I am excited for the future of Incepture and, more importantly, to be a part of it! But let's start listening to employees more and keeping it fair!! Also, make sure you are involved in the day to day tasks, not just the big picture.

If you think BCBSFL is bad how can their body-shop wing be better?

Former Employee - Developer III  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Developer III in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Relatively quick way to get into BCBSFL jobs.
    Possibility to work on multi-year contract position at BCBSFL.

Cons

It is just a wing of BCBSFL to hire and fire candidates at will.
    You only get to know the above terms and their PTO plan of 12 hours (no mistake i.e. 1 and a half days) after 1000 hours of work when you sign their papers.
    The employees have no protection when the client (BCBSFL) decides that the service of the candidate is not needed for what ever reason, budget cut, change of directions etc. Incepture simply follows suit and fire the candidate from their payroll too. They don't have to give you any reason why they are ending your contract.
    If you wan't to work at BCBSFL better go through other consulting services, who might represent you at other clients if the contract ends.

Try disclosing your terms and the risks with the candidates before you start the interview process.

A good place to work with great co-workers but not fair in the way job descriptions, reviews and advancement is done.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Good benefits (subsidiary of a large company)
    Fun co-workers
    fun team events and community involvement
    not a micro-managed work place

Cons

Management "plays favorites"
    job descriptions and pay are not in line with reality of work
    growth and development oppurtunities are not easily attainable

leadership in my experience has promised advancement and not delivered. they are unfair in the way they divide work and do not offer compnsation or recongnition as needed

Worked for Incepture? Contribute to the Community!