Inclinix

Add Photos

Denise B. Robinson

Manager

I worked at Inclinix full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat benefits, especially health insurance and PTO. Small company feel and good path for growth

ConsSmaller company but overall a good place to work to learn about this niche portion of the industry

Worst place I have EVER worked

I worked at Inclinix full-time for more than a year

ProsSome great people in the trenches, for which they should feel themselves lucky. Nice office location in downtown Wilmington. Good opportunities for new graduates.

ConsThey keep blaming others instead of themselves. 100% turnover. Everyone is expendible. They work with smoke and mirrors, getting the money upfront from CROs like Covance, then don't actually do the work, or blame the when not getting done, when was never staff appropriately. Since everyone is looking for a job now, doubt they will be in business much longer. If they owe you money, better get paid quick

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of management is gone, but beware if you work with anyone from inclinix upper management. They all were shady and tried to make things pretty to conver up their lack of knowlege.

Decent company. Unstructured. Slow-paced work ethic

TeleMedicine Call Center Associate (Current Employee)
Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Inclinix part-time

ProsWorked from home. Laid back. Unemployment if they do lay you off.

ConsQ1Say they promote from within but do not. Said they would give me $1 raise (which was the amount i was making before i went to work for them) after the 90 day trial period. When contacting my manager about it he deliberately ignored my calls and emails related to what he had promised me. Started helping salary employees do some of there work as a trial period to get hired full time. Ended up just having a bigger workload with no raise or recognition. Was then expected to always do this data work. The pay at $11/hr seems awesome, but they only give you 32 hours a week so they don't have to offer you benefits. Also can cut you hours or lay you off without any notice and will do frequently. You almost make the same amount of money working for minimum wage with 40/hr a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay in contact with the work-from-home employees, as they are the people screening the patients for your company aka your whole business. You wont make money if you can't get patients enrolled, period.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Grow strong in people.

Annapolis, MD

I worked at Inclinix

ProsThe healthcare industry is evergreen. One can opt to work for big pharmas or those that aid them - CROs' To get a good exposure on the fast and competing CRO markets, Inclinix gives you the platform. This is an emerging company and has had a couple of mergers in it's history to be where it is. It offers possible growth, but is heavily dependent on the management and leadership capabilities of it's senior executives.

ConsLack of software development processes and exposure. Management displays trend and likeness to periodically downsize payrolls and issue lay offs.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe practical and value your employees. They are your building blocks.

One star says it all

Mannequin (Former Employee)

I worked at Inclinix full-time for more than a year

ProsSome great, experienced, personable employees (who are not appreciated and who will not be there long if they can help it)

ConsCondescending, self-important,shortsighted, top-heavy executives. Disorganized, low pay, no bonus plan, controlling and untrusting of employees, downtown is scary, future of company questionable when owned by venture capitalists building it up to sell to the highest bidder.Empty promises everywhere you look.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoesn't matter, they don't care enough to listen and have proven this numerous times.

Worked for Inclinix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inclinix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Inclinix CEO Denise B. Robinson. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Inclinix employees.