Independent Computer Consulting Group

Updated November 3, 2014
3.6

Shiv Kaushik

Good company Great Management

I have been working at Independent Computer Consulting Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

ICCG is a great company to work for, I worked for the company in 2007-2008 but had to leave due to some relocation problems, but came back to join the company in 2013. I am sure that if the company was not good I would have not taken this decision. Company has a very good work culture, and management is not pokey for day to day activities. It understands and gives every individual the space to perform in their best capabilities.

Cons

There were some elements in the company at senior positions VP etc, who were creating rift between employees and management, but all that was cleaned up by terminating the services of some senior VPs, and since then the company is in good light. each and every employee is committed to the success of the organization. and the management is equally committed to the success of each and every e,employee.

keep up the good work.

Excellent Career growth & Good lengthy projects

Current Employee - M3 Functional Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - M3 Functional Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Independent Computer Consulting Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Serene atmosphere, B1 visa o r H1 visa process based on the performance... I got my H1 after joining ICCG in 6 months as HR promised.

Cons

They need to focus on training and development for the consultants..

They know the business as they are in this business for more than 2 decades.

Horrible Comapny to Work for

Former Contractor - Business Development Manager in Warminster, PA
    Former Contractor - Business Development Manager in Warminster, PA

I worked at Independent Computer Consulting Group as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Nothing. Lots of Politics. If you want to learn politics , please join this firm

Cons

Everything. Bad Management. Horrible Salary, No Growth. This company has no Management structure . One MAN Show. Most of the employee has already left this firm.

Go and learn what management is .

Since 2013 ICCG is focusing more on Employee Career growth

Current Employee - Business Consultant in Warminster, PA
    Current Employee - Business Consultant in Warminster, PA

Pros

Positive direction, Corporate training's, Salary reviews and Career growth. Office culture has changed , New Management has put forward confidence in employees and in turn employees try to give 100% back. All thumbs up for this incredible work!

Cons

None at moment, had major pitfalls in the past due to mismanagement issues . Few people in management had thought to acquire this company which didnt work and were fired from the jobs . Bias management was in the past because of the VP-Sales and consulting and was fired from the job .

Keep up focusing on Employee growth!

Biased work environment

Current Employee - Consultant in Warminster, PA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Warminster, PA

Pros

You are good only in frist 6 months of joining in this company after that its hell.

Cons

No a place to work fr a good carrer. go look for something else

There is nothing like Management in this company , this company operates by only one person. Not even CEO can say no to him .

Hello

I have been working at Independent Computer Consulting Group

Pros

Good career training, competitive benefits and a very good working environment with a good employee atmosphere and independance within my responsibilities

Cons

The salary wasnt great, below market average I felt that the employee turnover was there for very high because of this.

appreciate employees more in order to reduce turnover and increase the business value. although apart from this very good work place