IndiaMART

IndiaMART Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

IndiaMART Founder & CEO Dinesh Agarwal

Dinesh Agarwal

Pros
  • The working environment is so cool(in 17 reviews)

• i have found of the best work culture at indiamart(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Senior Managers belong to old school of leadership skills(in 4 reviews)

• No time limit for employee for work(in 3 reviews)

Marvelous Experience at Indiamart

Software Programmer (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsBest reason to be here till long is the working culture around and the helping management including (HR, ADMIN, TECH TEAM AND MANY MORE). Proper cab and bus facilities are also provided to the employees for their convenience. Special subsidies are given to the employees for daily meals.

I have been working with indiamart since 6 long yrs. Being a fresher did not know much about technicalities, but with the support and training given to me by my seniors and collegues I have learnt a lot about various technologies and different domains. Indiamart is an organisation which not only help you to groom not in a specific area but will lead you to the overall development of an employee in various fields.It has a very friendly and fun loving enviroment with new challenges facing daily which help us to learn a lot. All the members are very helpful not only professionally but personally also they help in bad times.

ConsEvery day is a new challenge for us as we learn new things new working tactics and tricks to handle and work upon to maximize productivity and efficiency of an employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs such no advice to the upper management as they have already provided many thing for the grooming of the employees and yes our HR management is quite intelligent enough to supply us with different and satisfying policies.

Very Unethical

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice place to get experience, but don't expect any rewards as the managers play the game.

ConsManagers, work environment poor, unclear objectives.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave some ethics for hiring, rather than

IndiaMART gives you environment to work. Work in peace. Provides you space to explore the work and contribute your input

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCompany provides you freedom of speech

ConsSalary is not with respect to the amount of work you do... That is fixed as per norms of the company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My Review

Product Manager (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsA good company to start a career.

ConsIt is tough here to get appreciated just by performing well and focusing delicately on work. Won't suggest to a person who is dedicated, enthusiastic, creative and value self respect with a desire for career advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are lots of scope for them to improve in all sphere and paradigm of professionalism and humanity.

Caveat Emptor

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Noida (India)

ProsIf you need a bump up in salary and responsibilities. This is the place to go. Management values brand names (college, prev employers) on CV and is willing to pay for it. Just be firm and you will get it.

ConsVery difficult to work in support roles. Everyone has an opinion on everything, without suggestions on how to fix it. Owners get swayed easily by the last opinion heard.

My bosses used to have a tough time dealing with the owners. Opinions on settled matters would change overnight. And weeks of effort would be scratched because one guy made a casual comment on the colours used.

The CEO comes in at 12pm and stays past midnight. So you can forget work life balance if working with him/his immediate reports.

A big exodus of seniors happened last year. All because owners didn't know how to use the people they had hired. Owners are well meaning but whimsical. Very little freedom on even routine matters.

Only reason I came in to post this review, because I saw a lot of positive reviews from current employees in a bunch in May-Jun 14. Just thought, maybe worthwhile to post a more realistic picture.

This rating manipulation is typical of how things get handled. Things come to a head, crisis brews and then a clean up. Which usually means, to just put it under the carpet.

Awesome experience

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsRespect, consider discussing, time-offs, work life balance

ConsNothing new to learns, promotion, monotonous profile

Advice to Senior ManagementShuffle profile after 2 year.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

I am with IM

Web Designer (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsWork environment of IM is very good where you can directly discuss your issue or suggestion with your manager Sr. manager.

ConsWe always get chance to grow in organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementTc about employees career growth also

Awesome, cannot forget in whole life.......

Senior Executive (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsAtmosphere is very good, safe for girls to work in, getting more and more knowledge every time. There is lot of changes in day to day working. Give us more facility- transport, food, etc.

ConsHave to expand our mind while working as more and more challenges are there everyday with ideas to expand in the market fully.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould interact more with the staff under them and give them work according to their skill and qualification, so that they are not dissatisfied and opt in changing the section/department as soon as the management/HOD is changed.

Cool working environment

ProsThe managers are so co-operative. The working environment is so cool.

ConsSalary is the only issue if we talk about cons. The appraisals are held and salary is too short.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs salary is also one of the most important motivational factor so I advise management to look over it.

I have learned & groomed myself a lot overall a good company to start the career

Assistant Manager - Production (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsWorking environment is good and friendly...Lots of opportunity...

ConsFavourism exist in the organization

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to reduce the favourism and improve the HR policy...

Worked for IndiaMART? Contribute to the Community!