Inergi Exhibit & Design Services

Innovative place to work

Current Employee - Management  in  Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Management in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Inergi Exhibit & Design Services

Pros

We can build anything, and we get asked by customers all over the world to help invent new products. It's a lot like being in a Disney company... innovative and ground-breaking products. Very fast moving.

Cons

There's so much to do that we sometime put in the hours to make that happen... not all bad. The overtime is nice. Also, we're working through some tough financial times, but looks like we're digging out.

Keep up the communication... have seen a big improvement in that since 2009. Keep up the employee recognition... that's been a nice improvement over the old days.

Incredible creative company destroyed by outside investors

I worked at Inergi Exhibit & Design Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

When the company started it was a one-of-a-kind creative place to work, doing amazing work, with great talent. A synergy of design, engineering and marketing. The Frog Design of Huntsville.

Cons

There is no semblance of that company or its new incarnation L-Sinc. They are still using the original portfolio and touting the skills but their is no one there that did any of that work. Upper management is a sad joke turning a dynamic product development company into another woman owned 8a government contractor on the dole.

Advice? How do you advise people that have no business in business. Contracting, government charity better suits them so I think they are moving in their natural direction...mediocrity.

No more exhibit business means no more employment.

I worked at Inergi Exhibit & Design Services

Pros

The building is great, the space is historic and very cool environment to work in, nice restoration of an old factory.

Cons

The new management ran both the tradeshow and now museum exhibit business in the ground. Prior to that they shut down the marketing business. Doesn't leave much to do at Inergi Exhibit & Design

Take a business class at the community college before you attempt to run one. Hire qualified people if you can.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Riding the Titanic

I worked at Inergi Exhibit & Design Services

Pros

All the pro's are all past tense. It USED to be a creative place with a remarkable team that could take an idea to market. From ideation, to conceptualization, design, engineer and branding of a product. A team with a vision...that have all moved on to greener pastures.

Cons

Less than 10% of the original team is left and they are all looking for jobs. The management is totally clueless. They have no experience in the field and it shows.

Can you say nepotism...I knew you could.

Working at Inergi was a downhill spiral.

I worked at Inergi Exhibit & Design Services

Pros

They work on alot of varied projects at Inergi, museum and tradeshow exhibits, engineering and markiting projects.

Cons

There are very few competent persons still employed there. A few remain but upper management ran off all the talent long ago.

Spend more time on the business and less attending writing workshops. Hire people that actually have experience in the subject matter.

Worked for Inergi Exhibit & Design Services? Contribute to the Community!