Infinite Computer Solutions

Updated December 2, 2014
3.2

Infinite Computer Solutions CEO & Managing Director Upinder Zutshi
Upinder Zutshi

Pros
  • Work Culture is very good in this company (in 10 reviews)

• Great work life balance at least for me (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance is not so good (in 5 reviews)

• working hours is more/ have to stay late night and have to work weekend almost through out the year :( (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

fair place to work for

Current Employee - IBM BPM Support Engineer in Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - IBM BPM Support Engineer in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Nice place to work for

Cons

HR team delays can cause frustration

Sub-Contractor

Current Employee - Program Manager in Oakton, VA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Oakton, VA

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

As an hourly employee sub-contracted out to a large company, there aren't any extra requirements for ICS which allows employes to focus on the contract work

Cons

I don't feel like I work for this company as I am contracted out and only get my check from ICS. No face time or interaction with the ICS full time employees.

For subcontractors, check in with them every once in a while to see how things are going.

Too much paperwork

Former Employee - Technical Writer in Middletown, NJ
    Former Employee - Technical Writer in Middletown, NJ

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

ICS was the manager of my contract and I really did not have much to do with them. They didn't cause me any major problems but, as I said, I had very limited contact with them.

Cons

The one thing I DO recall is having to fill out three separate time-sheets either weekly or bi-weekly. I was VERY busy at the client site and this type of adminstrivia was particularly bothersome.

Cut down on the paperwork for contractors.

rinky-dink company

Former Employee - Project Manager in Olympia, WA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Olympia, WA

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

They hired me pretty quickly.

Cons

Poor pay for my skill level. I had to fill out 3 timesheets which was confusing. They were located in another state so personal contact simply didn't happen. The payroll department was incompetent.. They changed the URL for filing out your timesheet and never notified me! I had to contact the helpdesk to figure it out. Then an email came out announcing the change A WEEK after they made it. Based in Bangalore so support for U.S. contractors was skimpy at best. To cap off my experience, no one told me my contract was ending... I received an email in which the subject line was "Last day May 9th." Nice.

Get out of the contracting business and concentrate on your other businesses. You are too diversified to do a good job.

Database Administrator

Current Employee - Database Administrator in Ashburn, VA
    Current Employee - Database Administrator in Ashburn, VA

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The company will very much take care of the employees and if you ask any help they are good in their service.

Cons

Not able to find a project for me at this time.

N/A

Working for them as contractor

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor

Pros

Benefits are adequate and American Rep for company is accessible. Indian end of it is just a nightmare and don't expect any answers or solutions for your questions.

Cons

There onboarding is less than desireable. Too many fingers in the pot asking for the same thing over and over again. HR and payroll not responsive when you ask, "Hey, where's my paycheck that was due in my account today?" Don't tell you if there mailing it or what and quite frankly, when it's payday it's payday that day not a week later.

Get single points of contacts for your efforts...not a million who don't know what the right hand is doing in comparison to the left hand.

A complete nightmare

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The pay was great at $12 an hour, I was making as much as the sales people at Verizon.

Cons

I had to fill out about 20 different documents before I started
    They called me 10 minutes into my first shift to tell me that I needed to fix some documents that I sent in. They said that I shouldn't be working because this my paper work wasn't completed, even though that's what their email had told me and the store manager. I had to leave my jobs twice that day to go fix the paper work. They expected me to do it while I was at work, to fix the paper work and send it in. Thanks to the understanding management at Verizon. Not a great start for a first day.
    They failed to pay me my second check, and when I received it, it was smaller than it should have been.
    I just received my W2's and it says that I made less than half of what I actually made.
    Filling out 2 different time sheets in two different formats was a nightmare. I am positive that they still owe me money, but I cannot prove it because I never received any pay stubs for my work.
    They called me on my last day of work (while at work) and told me that it was my last day. I had no prior warning.

Your timing is awful, if the paperwork is not complete then do not called the associate when they are already at the job. Most employers do not like it when their employees are talking on their phones. You need to send out pay stubs or have an online version for your employees so they have a reference for documentations. When it come's to about a week to two weeks before the contract has ended, please give a call AND an email to let your employees know that they will be losing their job.

contracing for ICS

Former Employee - Technical Lead in Middletown, NJ
    Former Employee - Technical Lead in Middletown, NJ

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

From my initial contact to actually being offered a job was approximately two weeks and the pay was OK, especially since the commute was about 8 miles from my house.

Cons

I was working for ICS at an AT&T location, but the project was under IBM, I had to fill out 3 different sets of time sheets, it was an administrative nightmare.

None

Good for getting the contract job. On your own after.

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor

Pros

Foot in the door for places like Verizon and other corporate clients. They offer benefits to their contract employees.

Cons

Benefits are lousy. You are on your own once your contract starts. I had a very difficult time getting in touch with my rep when I had questions about my contract. My contract ended and I never officially heard from this company, and only heard from the client.

Extend better benefits to your bread and butter, your contract employees.

Complete hell

Pros

Nothing good about this company

Cons

They employexploitative Indian labour rules in America,ouch!

Where is the owner of this company