Infinite Computer Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Infinite Computer Solutions CEO & Managing Director Upinder Zutshi

Upinder Zutshi

Pros
  • Great work life balance at least for me(in 5 reviews)

• Work Culture is very good in this company(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance is not so good(in 5 reviews)

• working hours is more/ have to stay late night and have to work weekend almost through out the year :((in 4 reviews)

fair place to work for

IBM BPM Support Engineer (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

ProsNice place to work for

ConsHR team delays can cause frustration

Too much paperwork

Technical Writer (Former Employee) Middletown, NJ

ProsICS was the manager of my contract and I really did not have much to do with them. They didn't cause me any major problems but, as I said, I had very limited contact with them.

ConsThe one thing I DO recall is having to fill out three separate time-sheets either weekly or bi-weekly. I was VERY busy at the client site and this type of adminstrivia was particularly bothersome.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut down on the paperwork for contractors.

rinky-dink company

Project Manager (Former Employee) Olympia, WA

ProsThey hired me pretty quickly.

ConsPoor pay for my skill level. I had to fill out 3 timesheets which was confusing. They were located in another state so personal contact simply didn't happen. The payroll department was incompetent.. They changed the URL for filing out your timesheet and never notified me! I had to contact the helpdesk to figure it out. Then an email came out announcing the change A WEEK after they made it. Based in Bangalore so support for U.S. contractors was skimpy at best. To cap off my experience, no one told me my contract was ending... I received an email in which the subject line was "Last day May 9th." Nice.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out of the contracting business and concentrate on your other businesses. You are too diversified to do a good job.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Database Administrator

Database Administrator (Current Employee) Ashburn, VA

ProsThe company will very much take care of the employees and if you ask any help they are good in their service.

ConsNot able to find a project for me at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Working for them as contractor

ProsBenefits are adequate and American Rep for company is accessible. Indian end of it is just a nightmare and don't expect any answers or solutions for your questions.

ConsThere onboarding is less than desireable. Too many fingers in the pot asking for the same thing over and over again. HR and payroll not responsive when you ask, "Hey, where's my paycheck that was due in my account today?" Don't tell you if there mailing it or what and quite frankly, when it's payday it's payday that day not a week later.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet single points of contacts for your efforts...not a million who don't know what the right hand is doing in comparison to the left hand.

A complete nightmare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe pay was great at $12 an hour, I was making as much as the sales people at Verizon.

ConsI had to fill out about 20 different documents before I started
    They called me 10 minutes into my first shift to tell me that I needed to fix some documents that I sent in. They said that I shouldn't be working because this my paper work wasn't completed, even though that's what their email had told me and the store manager. I had to leave my jobs twice that day to go fix the paper work. They expected me to do it while I was at work, to fix the paper work and send it in. Thanks to the understanding management at Verizon. Not a great start for a first day.
    They failed to pay me my second check, and when I received it, it was smaller than it should have been.
    I just received my W2's and it says that I made less than half of what I actually made.
    Filling out 2 different time sheets in two different formats was a nightmare. I am positive that they still owe me money, but I cannot prove it because I never received any pay stubs for my work.
    They called me on my last day of work (while at work) and told me that it was my last day. I had no prior warning.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour timing is awful, if the paperwork is not complete then do not called the associate when they are already at the job. Most employers do not like it when their employees are talking on their phones. You need to send out pay stubs or have an online version for your employees so they have a reference for documentations. When it come's to about a week to two weeks before the contract has ended, please give a call AND an email to let your employees know that they will be losing their job.

contracing for ICS

Technical Lead (Former Employee) Middletown, NJ

ProsFrom my initial contact to actually being offered a job was approximately two weeks and the pay was OK, especially since the commute was about 8 miles from my house.

ConsI was working for ICS at an AT&T location, but the project was under IBM, I had to fill out 3 different sets of time sheets, it was an administrative nightmare.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Good for getting the contract job. On your own after.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFoot in the door for places like Verizon and other corporate clients. They offer benefits to their contract employees.

ConsBenefits are lousy. You are on your own once your contract starts. I had a very difficult time getting in touch with my rep when I had questions about my contract. My contract ended and I never officially heard from this company, and only heard from the client.

Advice to Senior ManagementExtend better benefits to your bread and butter, your contract employees.

Complete hell

ProsNothing good about this company

ConsThey employexploitative Indian labour rules in America,ouch!

Advice to Senior ManagementWhere is the owner of this company

Futuristic organization with best employee values

Director (Current Employee) Edison, NJ

ProsInnovative business strategies
    Superior executive management
    Excellent HR values

ConsDo not see any negatives!

Worked for Infinite Computer Solutions? Contribute to the Community!