Infinite Computer Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Infinite Computer Solutions CEO & Managing Director Upinder Zutshi

Upinder Zutshi

Pros:
  • "Work Culture is very good in this company"
    in 7 reviews
  • "Great work life balance at least for me"
    in 4 reviews
Cons:
  • "Work life balance is not so good"
    in 5 reviews
  • "working hours is more/ have to stay late night and have to work weekend almost through out the year :("
    in 4 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Database Administrator

Database Administrator (Current Employee)
Ashburn, VA

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe company will very much take care of the employees and if you ask any help they are good in their service.

ConsNot able to find a project for me at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Working for them as contractor

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor

ProsBenefits are adequate and American Rep for company is accessible. Indian end of it is just a nightmare and don't expect any answers or solutions for your questions.

ConsThere onboarding is less than desireable. Too many fingers in the pot asking for the same thing over and over again. HR and payroll not responsive when you ask, "Hey, where's my paycheck that was due in my account today?" Don't tell you if there mailing it or what and quite frankly, when it's payday it's payday that day not a week later.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet single points of contacts for your efforts...not a million who don't know what the right hand is doing in comparison to the left hand.

A complete nightmare

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThe pay was great at $12 an hour, I was making as much as the sales people at Verizon.

ConsI had to fill out about 20 different documents before I started
They called me 10 minutes into my first shift to tell me that I needed to fix some documents that I sent in. They said that I shouldn't be working because this my paper work wasn't completed, even though that's what their email had told me and the store manager. I had to leave my jobs twice that day to go fix the paper work. They expected me to do it while I was at work, to fix the paper work and send it in. Thanks to the understanding management at Verizon. Not a great start for a first day.
They failed to pay me my second check, and when I received it, it was smaller than it should have been.
I just received my W2's and it says that I made less than half of what I actually made.
Filling out 2 different time sheets in two different formats was a nightmare. I am positive that they still owe me money, but I cannot prove it because I never received any pay stubs for my work.
They called me on my last day of work (while at work) and told me that it was my last day. I had no prior warning.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour timing is awful, if the paperwork is not complete then do not called the associate when they are already at the job. Most employers do not like it when their employees are talking on their phones. You need to send out pay stubs or have an online version for your employees so they have a reference for documentations. When it come's to about a week to two weeks before the contract has ended, please give a call AND an email to let your employees know that they will be losing their job.

contracing for ICS

Technical Lead (Former Employee)
Middletown, NJ

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

ProsFrom my initial contact to actually being offered a job was approximately two weeks and the pay was OK, especially since the commute was about 8 miles from my house.

ConsI was working for ICS at an AT&T location, but the project was under IBM, I had to fill out 3 different sets of time sheets, it was an administrative nightmare.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Good for getting the contract job. On your own after.

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor

ProsFoot in the door for places like Verizon and other corporate clients. They offer benefits to their contract employees.

ConsBenefits are lousy. You are on your own once your contract starts. I had a very difficult time getting in touch with my rep when I had questions about my contract. My contract ended and I never officially heard from this company, and only heard from the client.

Advice to Senior ManagementExtend better benefits to your bread and butter, your contract employees.

Complete hell

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

ProsNothing good about this company

ConsThey employexploitative Indian labour rules in America,ouch!

Advice to Senior ManagementWhere is the owner of this company

Futuristic organization with best employee values

Director (Current Employee)
Edison, NJ

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsInnovative business strategies
Superior executive management
Excellent HR values

ConsDo not see any negatives!

utter disappointment

Sterling, VA

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions full-time

ProsThere were some smart people working there.

ConsICS spun up a subsidiary to fulfill a contract. They hired or contracted people all over the country and had them move Virginia to work on the project. Turns out they never had the contract, or they lost it. The company laid off everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementBefore you uproot dozens of people and have them move, perhaps you should be sure their jobs will be secure.

Good Company to work for

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions

ProsTime Sheet can be enter electronically
They give contractors sufficient notice before ending contract
Benefits and 401K offered day 1 after being hired
Able to send request via email to HR and they respond promptly
They send weekly emails to remind you to submit your timesheet

ConsHard to reach HR staff via phone
They don't assist in finding other assignments

Good Headstart for Freshers

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

Pros1)work life balance - good
2) work culture - good
3) compensation - good
4) interaction/link with higher level management - good

ConsChallenging to work with some employees who are clinging on to old backdated ideas and philosphies

Worked for Infinite Computer Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infinite Computer Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infinite Computer Solutions CEO Upinder Zutshi. All 90 reviews posted anonymously by Infinite Computer Solutions employees.