Infinite Direct Reviews

Infinite Direct President Donny Boyer
Donny Boyer

Priceless Educational and Developmental Experience

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The skills you learn are invaluable not just professionally but more importantly for personal growth and development. These skills are so vital to becoming successful, and include work ethic, accountability, and integrity. The president of the company Donny Boyer is an inspirational person. Unlike most presidents or bosses, Donny takes the time to help you personally and professionally. He takes a vested interest in you as a human being and not an employee. This company teaches you to create not just a goals but a vision for yourself something that lacks in the majority of people today. I know working at infinite direct made me a better person and I will owe all my future success to the skills they taught me.

Cons

The people who write negative experiences about infinite direct are hopeless cases and missed out on a priceless opportunity to learn and develop. Their personal failure and how they blame the company rather than hold themselves accountable demonstrates they lost an opportunity to grow and develop into a better person

Advice to Management

Keep creating the future business leaders of America and changing people's lives. Thank you for everything you!

This is a Cult, Not a Job.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Infinite Direct full-time

Pros

None. This is not a job, it is a cult. I did not get fired from here. I was a successful salesman. I just got tired of them trying to make me attend "Team Meetings" and charity events and doing all this cult-like activity (not the charity events, but all the POSITIVE stuff they do make you feel good ie through team meetings).

Cons

This is supposed to be a job, not a therapy session. This is a door-to-door sales job with no minimum wage and they ask a lot out of you. They ask you to attend a lot of fundraisers and charity events. As you can see from the reviews they are really negative - they blame you if you fail! Look up Multii-level Marketing schemes - which is like a Pyramid Scheme for workers - and you will get the gist of what this company is - a cult full of mentally ill people that live with their moms and dads. They literally always hire everyone and are always looking for the next sucker which is ironic cause they are the leeches.

Advice to Management

Grow up and have a conscience.

Jun 19, 2015CEO

I apologize that you had a negative experience with us. We do have a very positive culture and we feel that it's a great quality of the company. Philanthropy is something we value in our company. We ... More

The first company that ever had a positive impact on my life professionally and personally

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people. I've never worked with such a variety of selfless, ambitious, caring individuals. They care about your success not just their own.

Cons

This is not a position for people with low work ethic and ambition. Laziness is not an option.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on! Nothing but love for management!

"The motivation demonstrated by the employees is contagiously efficient creating your bright future."

Current Employee - Entry Level Recruiter/Administrator in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Entry Level Recruiter/Administrator in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Infinite Direct part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is not only a great career opportunity but a wonderful learning venture. The possibility to grow with the company, accompanies the advantage to gain a ton of business and sales knowledge I did not learn in college. After working here I feel that I have greatly expanded my knowledge in communicating with others as well.

Cons

Success takes times and yes, the days will start early and may end late. However, the hours are worth the results.

Highly motivating environment increases overall satisfaction!

I have been working at Infinite Direct full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Constant development of yourself and others has helped me grow professionally as well as personally.
    The performance based position weeds out having to work with lazy people. Everyone that is a part of the company is motivated which also helps motivate others.
    Working with managers that have grown from within the company is refreshing from past experiences!

Cons

This position requires you to get out of your comfort zone because you are always pushing yourself to be better and grow. Its a great thing for people looking to improve and advance but its not a position for people who are looking to be "comfortable"

Exceptional amount of OPPORTUNITY, financially and personally. --Allows you to learn to be the best version of yourself.

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The reason I took the position was because I believe there is an opportunity to learn in every situation.

I found that, despite having a degree in the medical field, I was given the proper training and guidance to excel within a new industry where I quickly realized that ......The only limit to my personal and financial growth would be myself.

Bottom line: If you are a driven individual with a desire to truly learn, develop, and work for what you want, then the opportunity is absolutely here.

Cons

What are some of the challenges of working here?
    According to Dictionary.com, a "challenge" is: a demanding or stimulating situation, career, object, etc.
    Every job has challenges, this job is no different.

However, in my opinion, the biggest challenges are 1. COURAGE & 2. COMMITMENT.

Courage... to try something different; give yourself the chance to see the wealth of opportunities.
    Commitment... to give it 100% of your effort and attitude. High work ethic and great mentality. It won't work for you if you don't work for it.

Dec 9, 2014CEO

It makes us very happy to hear that you have gotten a lot out of your past employment with Infinite Direct. We pride ourselves in creating a culture to train individuals successfully no matter what ... More

Scam

I worked at Infinite Direct

Pros

Friendly people, welcoming environment when first meeting everyone.

Cons

Tries to lure college kids and people who are willing to take any job they can get. They do 100% commission so you are at a loss when you include gas and car wear. Don't waste your time

Advice to Management

Be honest. You are all over job search sites and are very dishonest in your approach. Base salary would make it all worth it, even if its minimum wage. Don't expect people to use their own resources unless they are compensated for it.

Dec 30, 2014CEO

We apologize that you had a negative experience with us.

We do our very best to make sure that we are transparent with everyone that works with us through the interview process and at the time of
    ... More

Good People, Hard Work

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People are great and willing to help mostly due to emphasis on "building a team."

Cons

Very long hours. 1
    00% Commission pay.
    Difficult to support family with this job.

Advice to Management

At least a base salary is warranted and I felt morning meetings were sometimes unnecessary.

Dec 9, 2014CEO

At Infinite Direct we have a responsibility to grow for our clients and employees. We teach our Account Executives some basic skills to help us with that growth. One of the main skills we focus on is ... More

10. Much Potential For Growth

I have been working at Infinite Direct

Pros

Great work environment. Gave me plenty of opportunities to move forward

Cons

Must be very committed to your position from the beginning.

Building The Foundation For Your Career

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As an employee of this company, you are presented with a high-energy, fun, and exciting atmosphere where you learn the building blocks to success in business from the ground up. As a former employee, I learned many skills including sales, customer service, interviewing and management. When I moved on from this company to a new line of work, I had a clear advantage over others applying for my position, as I myself had experience interviewing others. The skill, initiative and drive I learned through sales constantly catches the attention of upper management and has earned me a reputation throughout my region as the "super employee". That is because Infinite Direct does not teach you to be an employee. Instead, it teaches you the value of hard work by rewarding you based on the work you put in, not on the amount of time you have been with the company. This gives a limitless amount of opportunity for growth both through advancement within the company, as well as earning potential. The skills I have attained through Infinite Direct are extremely valuable, and I recommend this company to anyone who is serious about a career in business.

Cons

The only set back is that while you are able to earn a lot of money, you also have periods of decline in sales. This can present problems when budgeting and managing personal finances. Essentially, you have to have a lot of discipline with how you manage your earnings. While this is a valuable skill, it can be a frustrating transition from a job where you have a set amount of income based on your salary alone.

Advice to Management

Be upfront about the income earned as an entry-level employee and prepare them for the struggle they will face through the volatility of sales.

RSS Feed </> Embed