Infinity Advertising Solutions

CEO

Started with the Company 2 months ago

Current Employee - Supervisor in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Supervisor in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I came from construction, not knowing anything about marketing/advertising. I started because I saw the opportunty for growth and advancement with actual fortune 100 companies. Over the last couple of months, I've personally seen 5 people get promoted into management. For me, seeing is believing. I can't wait for my shot.

Cons

It's not a "Get rich quick" job. What you put in is what you get out. It's for entrepreneurial type of people like me!!

Promote me, I can't wait to prove myself!

Challenging and Rewarding - Great Advancement Opportunity

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time

Pros

I'm excited to come to work everyday, which says a lot! Infinity has the best office atmosphere ever - Fun & Positive! Everyone here has the "work hard, play hard" mentality and the program offers an exceptional support system and hands-on training. The opportunity to learn every aspect of business and the realistic opportunity to be able to reach personal, professional and financial goals, even at a young age, is absolutely amazing.

Cons

The bonuses and promotions are based on merit, so you have to put in the work to get the rewards, no matter how long you have been there! (I honestly don't consider this to be a negative, because it makes sense to be paid what you are worth and promoted if you work hard and do the job well... some people may not see it that way though.)

Keep doing what you guys are doing! It's not everyday that you have a management team that is excited to help you meet your personal and professional goals.

In three words: Motivating, Rewarding, Inspiring.

Current Employee - Account Representative in West Jordan, UT

Pros

I spent five years as a retail manager before working at Infinity Advertising and I couldn't be any happier with my decision. The atmosphere is completely positive and politic free. You don't advance because of who you know, but because of how hard you work.

Cons

The individual determines their rate of advancement. This may not be practical for some people.

Amazing opportunity! Great learning experience to understand all aspects of business in a hands-on environment

Current Employee - Account Supervisor in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Account Supervisor in West Jordan, UT

Pros

Staff is knowledgeable about products and structure is consistent. Infinity offers a base pay and the performance bonuses have been great. The people are very motivated and if you work hard, you do well. There is a ton of room for advancement and to make money, making this the perfect opportunity for motivated people looking to get ahead.

Cons

What you put in is what you get out, which is not for everyone.

Continue to pass this exciting opportunity on to others like myself.

If you have a lot of time and want the potential to earn a lot of money, then this is the place for you.

Former Employee - Vendor in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Vendor in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Supervisors were very nice and willing to help. There is a definite positive vibe going around, everybody seems happy that they're there. Good earning potential and decent base pay. Promotes from within and good room for advancement.

Cons

Virtually no training at all. They bring you to the store to learn how to pull people in. You pull someone in and the supervisor who is "training" you completes the sale. I was not provided with any information on the products I would be selling.

The schedule is the biggest downfall. Working 6 days a week (almost 53 hours or so) with no way to change that unless you are promoted. The fine print in the contract you sign says you will be making minimum and that the only reason you get 400 a week is because of how much you work.

Arrange some sort of proper training program. It is hard to sell a product you know nothing about.

Also, Amol, you could always say 'bro' a little less.

Infinity Advertising Solutions Response

Mar 26, 2014Director of Human Resources and Administration

There is definitely a disconnect from what has been said and what actually happens at Infinity Advertising. All of the training is one-on-one with one of the top supervisors in the company. While ... More

Very Unprofessional ! Very Crooked company !!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Ask the owner Amaal ! he is the only one getting rich from your hard work !!

Cons

The only people that might have some perks with this joke of a company is the management.
    You work all day for a small commission at best buy. Do yourself a favor if you think you might want to interview with these people DONT !! Very shady company!! No benefits and no pay equal a very unhappy employee!!

Infinity Advertising Solutions Response

Dec 12, 2013Director of Human Resources and Administration

We apologize for any negative past experiences you may have had. Infinity Advertising Solutions is a brand new company (barely a month old). We are based in West Jordan, Utah - not Denver, Colorado ... More

Infinity Advertising Solutions Photos