Infinity Advertising Solutions

Employment Status

Reset
4.5
CEO

1. Rewarding! Get what you work for!

Former Employee - Entry Level Account Management in West Jordan, UT
    Former Employee - Entry Level Account Management in West Jordan, UT

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love that this company allowed me to utilize so many different skills. Daily training and mentoring by a great management team. It's a great feeling to utilize your skills immediately after learning! You truly do get what you work for. It is hard work, but the pay off is amazing. There are tons of opportunities for travel, and advancement.

Cons

If you view this as a "sales" position, as opposed to seeing the bigger opportunity it can weigh you down.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. This job changed my career path for the better!

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The skills I learned while working at Infinity have been most beneficial for me. Unfortunately, I had to leave the company due to moving out of state, however, I spent a year working there beforehand. I learned everything necessary to achieve my goals to become a successful entrepreneur. Thanks to Infinity Advertising Solutions, those goals have been reached.

Cons

If you don't have a high enough work ethic and drive, the hours can be a negative.

3. One on one training has helped me progress and advance - Travel opportunities have been great

Former Employee - Promotions Marketing Manager in West Jordan, UT
    Former Employee - Promotions Marketing Manager in West Jordan, UT

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome bonus structure and one on one training. I love that this company offers rapid advancement and management opportunities in a short period of time. Working here has taught me that hard work and determination pays off. I have been able to travel and see different places around the country that have been the result of my hard work and positive attitude. The management training program is much shorter than most (and proven, because I now have my own opportunity in my own territory!) and the morale is unbeatable.

Cons

You get out what you put in. This company requires hard work and a positive attitude all the time (who doesn't).

Advice to Management

Thank you for my opportunity...I now have the chance for the first time in my life to be the boss of myself and be in charge of my own future!

5. It's a good company and will reward you for your hard work.

Former Employee - Supervising Sales Representative in West Jordan, UT
    Former Employee - Supervising Sales Representative in West Jordan, UT

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

High earning potential with an average $125 per sale. 4-6 sales per week is relatively average. High energy, but relaxed atmosphere. It becomes easy to enjoy once you get past the initial learning curve Help is always available Really get to know your boss and supervisors Trips to Denver (most likely and often) and other locations around the country for various events Always potential to earn more and move up the ladder Constant Challenges and rewards based off performance

Cons

Can be disheartening if you aren't pulling in sales. Most get between 0 and 2 each day. Don't be surprised if you don't make any sales for extended periods of time Even if you understand sales and have experience in door-to-door, cars, or cold calls, it does not mean you will do well and succeed. Must be teachable Your ego will constantly be challenged and sometimes you will not know how to reply, so this is not for the faint of heart. Know when to shut up and if you get angry, do not be afraid to call someone else to vent, go for a 15 minture break, take a drink of water, or take a step outside. It is important that you maintain your attitude.

Advice to Management

More flexibility in retraining More group events. Learn to hold your temper Amol

Mar 17, 2015 – Director of Human Resources and Administration

First of all, we would like to thank you for your review as it will be helpful in improving our organization. One of the biggest things we take pride in here at Infinity Advertising Solutions is our ... More

6. Personality is key.

Former Employee - Floor Representative in Sandy, UT
    Former Employee - Floor Representative in Sandy, UT

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The office culture was fine, every morning we would do some training in the 'atmosphere room' with music going. Afterwards you go to your retail store location and set up your booth. Then you just try to sell, sell, sell! If you can maintain you attitude for 10+ hours and are good at sales, this is for you. You can make $1,000 a week if you can sell 8 Direct TV set ups every week. However, they don't usually get installed for two-three weeks so it won't reflect for about a month in your check. On the bright side, if you make three or less sales a week, you are compensated for 40 hours at $10/hr and four hours at $15/hr. No more, no less if you were there for all 44 mandatory hours. The Office Manager was amazing and always helpful, but his next in command was... the opposite. The goals you need to meet for promotions are clear, however difficult to meet (some goals could take months). This wasn't for me, but is perfect for those who are great at sales.

Cons

They lure you in with 'face-to-face marketing' opportunities, while in reality it's simply standing in a retail store attempting to sell Direct TV. I made multiple sales however they were never installed. The company does not view those as sales so I was never compensated and was no longer able to work for the company. They advised me of the the day before saying, "Your position here will be evaluated if you don't make installs today." Working a minimum of 44 hours a week. However you will not be compensated for any additional hours, but are regularly asked to stay longer each day you don't make at least three sales that day. This job requires full dedication. I was fully dedicated, and the long crazy hours were hard on my husband though he was still fully supportive.

Advice to Management

Office Manager is great, but make sure those promoted are just as great. My supervisor was plain rude and never knew what she was talking about. She was obviously only out for herself and didn't try to pretend otherwise.

Mar 17, 2015 – Director of Human Resources and Administration

7. Great Company Where You Learn How To Improve Your Future and Grow Professionally!!

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved working with Infinity Advertising for several reasons. One major factor for me is that there was no glass ceiling for the compensation! If I was performing well- I got paid for that hard work (very motivating to me). There is also a phenomenal work environment; everyone is so positive, and helpful. I also enjoyed that I could move through the steps and training program as quickly as possible. There is no seniority, so my work was truly based on my performance!

Cons

This job is not for everyone. They are looking for an entrepreneurial mindset where people that work hard are rewarded.

Advice to Management

The management did a phenomenal job taking into account what my goals were, and taking a personal interest in me enough to help me get to where I wanted to be. I was a big fan of the training with the company. I was trained by the top supervisors, who had been in my shoes, so they could appropriately assist me. They took a personal interest in my success.

8. Started with the Company 2 months ago

Current Employee - Supervisor in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Supervisor in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I came from construction, not knowing anything about marketing/advertising. I started because I saw the opportunty for growth and advancement with actual fortune 100 companies. Over the last couple of months, I've personally seen 5 people get promoted into management. For me, seeing is believing. I can't wait for my shot.

Cons

It's not a "Get rich quick" job. What you put in is what you get out. It's for entrepreneurial type of people like me!!

Advice to Management

Promote me, I can't wait to prove myself!

Challenging and Rewarding - Great Advancement Opportunity

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time

Pros

I'm excited to come to work everyday, which says a lot! Infinity has the best office atmosphere ever - Fun & Positive! Everyone here has the "work hard, play hard" mentality and the program offers an exceptional support system and hands-on training. The opportunity to learn every aspect of business and the realistic opportunity to be able to reach personal, professional and financial goals, even at a young age, is absolutely amazing.

Cons

The bonuses and promotions are based on merit, so you have to put in the work to get the rewards, no matter how long you have been there! (I honestly don't consider this to be a negative, because it makes sense to be paid what you are worth and promoted if you work hard and do the job well... some people may not see it that way though.)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you guys are doing! It's not everyday that you have a management team that is excited to help you meet your personal and professional goals.

10. If you have a lot of time and want the potential to earn a lot of money, then this is the place for you.

Former Employee - Vendor in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Vendor in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supervisors were very nice and willing to help. There is a definite positive vibe going around, everybody seems happy that they're there. Good earning potential and decent base pay. Promotes from within and good room for advancement.

Cons

Virtually no training at all. They bring you to the store to learn how to pull people in. You pull someone in and the supervisor who is "training" you completes the sale. I was not provided with any information on the products I would be selling. The schedule is the biggest downfall. Working 6 days a week (almost 53 hours or so) with no way to change that unless you are promoted. The fine print in the contract you sign says you will be making minimum and that the only reason you get 400 a week is because of how much you work.

Advice to Management

Arrange some sort of proper training program. It is hard to sell a product you know nothing about. Also, Amol, you could always say 'bro' a little less.

Mar 26, 2014 – Director of Human Resources and Administration

There is definitely a disconnect from what has been said and what actually happens at Infinity Advertising. All of the training is one-on-one with one of the top supervisors in the company. While ... More

In three words: Motivating, Rewarding, Inspiring.

Current Employee - Account Representative in West Jordan, UT

Pros

I spent five years as a retail manager before working at Infinity Advertising and I couldn't be any happier with my decision. The atmosphere is completely positive and politic free. You don't advance because of who you know, but because of how hard you work.

Cons

The individual determines their rate of advancement. This may not be practical for some people.

RSS Feed </> Embed