Infinity Consulting Solutions

Doug Klares

stay away

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They have some good clients but much fewer than other agencies

Cons

The recruiters constantly turnover. They get graded fir how many phone calls they make so they waste your time with calls. The senior management is incompetent.

Advice to Management

get some professionals in the organization please!

Brainwash you to think it's ok to make a small salary

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

Pros

The people are fun, they do yearly trips and over embrace happy hours

Cons

There are many cons, you make 35K your first year if you want no commission otherwise you can take 20K and commission 6 months in. You drop to 30K after 12 months. Work days are 8-6PM minimally, more like 7:30-7 realistically. You can’t expect flexibility if you need to go to the doctor or your kids event unless it’s after work. They make you write the president of the company 90 days in advance if you want to request a day off. You have off 8 holidays a year but they WILL expect you to work them unless it is a major holiday like Christmas. Consultants are looked at like dollar signs-paperwork is skipped to reduce federal/state taxes and other stuff that is not so good. People work their butts off and are not rewarded with anything but more work. The recruiters are fun but the language and behavior is crude. I would not recommend working for ICS.

Advice to Management

Happy hours do not make everything all better; you need to figure out how to be flexible and rewarding to employees who succeed at ICS. In addition, the place needs to be more professional and less like a zoo.

Wow

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Pros

Not much to say on positive

Cons

Loud, party atmosphere, cursing, sexually offensive, misleading, some employees work some just sit and do nothing, favortism. If you look good and are young you got the job.

Advice to Management

Less partying and more acknowledgment of hard working and committed staff

Infinity Consulting Solutions Response

Mar 24, 2015Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for your experience. At ICS, we work to ensure that our employees are treated equally and are rewarded fairly for their work. In addition to our senior ... More

Great company if you are under 25

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Pros

Super nice office and the recruiters are great!

Cons

No flexibility
    Some managers should not be managing people at all! Specially if they bring negativity to work!

Advice to Management

It is very important to choose carefully who will be guiding and mentoring junior recruiters. A successful manager is able to inspire, motivate, and mentor their team. Not the opposite!

Frat Boy Club

I worked at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Pros

Nice location, organized system.
    Input from other offices and AM's was good.
    Initial training and support were as expected.

Cons

Loud, unfocused staff
    Abrasive manner

Advice to Management

Goals management need work, accountablilty should be an equal goal for all.

Just another recruiting company.

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of PTO, convenient midtown location

Cons

Ignorant and narrow-minded management in a volatile workplace. There is no greater purpose in this company, recruiters are just there to make money (anyway they can), dishonest work ethic. Everyone is a solo player, there is no team work, no camaraderie. No training and development, terrible benefits packages.

Advice to Management

Value your employees a little more, show your appreciation, a little motivation goes a long way.

8. Recruiter

I worked at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time

Pros

The environment at ICS is very down to earth and they encourage you to "run your own desk". This can be nice especially since there is unlimited commission. The commission structure is also very generous. If you enjoy agency recruiting and are good at you, you will succeed. The company is smaller and the culture reflects that accurately.

Cons

Work-life balance is not a thing...unless you are doing well. A normal day is 830 - 6:00 and you are often encouraged and applauded for coming in earlier and staying later. There is also a high turnover rate. This company is going through the worst kind of growing pains.

Advice to Management

Management is all over the map. They need to learn to share the same vision, strategy and approach is goals/issues. Their lack of cohesion affects the companies growth significantly.

9. Contract Position - Recruiter

Current Employee - .NET Software Developer
    Current Employee - .NET Software Developer

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Pros

Did well in expediting the process of employment placement at my current position.

Cons

My first check did not arrive on the scheduled day and had to wait an extra 3 days to receive it. I believe it was because they forgot to cut the check, but my recruiter just said "sorry for the confusion" and said sometimes it comes in on Friday and sometimes it comes in on Monday. Which all in all is unprofessional.

Advice to Management

Don't wait until you place a contracted employee at their position, get your bonus money and then start to slack off. People getting their scheduled paychecks is just as important as getting someone in the job.

Infinity Consulting Solutions Response

Jun 15, 2015Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review and our apologies for the unfavorable experience. We understand that our employees have financial obligations and paying them in a timely manner is one of our top ... More

10. Great opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Love the work I am doing and the environment is really easy to work in. People are great too and the management gives you a lot of resources like training or help.

Cons

Really busy but that's not really a bad thing depending on how you look at it

Advice to Management

Communication can be improved, like anywhere else

11. Intense but pretty good all around

Current Employee - Billing, A/R in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Billing, A/R in New York, NY

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been here for 3 and a half years and its been really fun and interesting. Management is very flexible and understanding with needing time off for family etc.

Cons

Intense work environment, super deadline oriented for back office people, but they make up for it

Advice to Management

Find a way to create a quieter space for back office, sometimes its a little loud

RSS Feed </> Embed