Infinity ONE Marketing

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ike S. Franco and Jack A Kassin

I gained important life skills at Infinity ONE Marketing

Training Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Infinity ONE Marketing full-time

ProsI started at Infinity ONE Marketing in an entry-level position when I was 19 years old. I worked really hard and grew with the company. I learned to set goals for myself and achieve them. I also learned time management skills and the importance of being a self-starter. I moved up really quickly in the company as do others with my similar work ethic. I'm so glad that I took this job at the beginning because it has opened up a lot of opportunity for me that I would not have had otherwise.

ConsI personally don't have anything that I dislike about the structure of the company or the management team. Some, however, do have a hard time with the work load. This job is not for you if you want to sit at a desk and fool around all day, but if you are willing to work hard you will be able to move up very very quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing! No complaints on any of the practices here!

poor management

Campaign Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Infinity ONE Marketing full-time for less than a year

Prosi guess the pros were just the co workers other than that, the manager was awful and didnt know how to run the company efficiently.

ConsLong hours with little pay. they lied to you on the interview to get you to join. Horrible management. High turnover rate. went out of business

SKETCHY

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Infinity ONE Marketing full-time

Prosif you stick with it, and can sell a blender or a mop to people in a SAMs club, then you can probably do okay, also the people were really nice, I will say.

ConsIf you have a college degree, run away from this company. they basically want you to stand and sell stupid products in a SAMs club all day making minimum wage. you are better than that people!! it's a cult like company.

I never knew I could enjoy going to work until now...

Campaign Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Infinity ONE Marketing full-time for less than a year

ProsThis is a great opportunity for motivated people. Office environment is very positive and surrounds you with individuals who want you to succeed and are eager to put forth time and effort to help you get there. Management encourages you to be a leader by providing constant feedback, training and challenging you to improve. They provide lots of opportunity to travel and the chance to participate in fun events!

ConsThis is not your typical 9-5 so it may require you to sacrifice some time with friends/family. It does require some early mornings and weekends, but well worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for all you do! Keep it up!

Great people, great company

Human Resources Department (Current Employee)

I have been working at Infinity ONE Marketing part-time for more than a year

ProsI get to work with the best people in such a fun atmosphere.

Consnothing bad really to say,

Good Opportunity

Marketing Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Infinity ONE Marketing full-time for less than a year

ProsI have never learned more in such a short period of time. You learn how to be a positive thinker, problem solver, and lots of sales/marketing strategies.
TRAVEL was fun!

ConsThe schedule did not work with my lifestyle something came up and I wasn't able to work the hours required.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing, thanks for the experience!

Fun, Opportunity, Money...what more could you ask for!?

Marketing Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Infinity ONE Marketing full-time for less than a year

ProsInfinity ONE Marketing has the best group of people you will ever work with. There is a ton of room for advancement.
Here are just a few reasons to work at Infinity ONE Marketing:
Growth/Professional Opportunity/Travel/Bonuses/Incentives/Performance/Atmosphere/Develop leadership and Managerial skills

ConsTHERE ARE NO CONS...you get out, what you put in. Work hard and it pays off!

Advice to Senior ManagementBest training I have ever experienced!

Horrible.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Infinity ONE Marketing full-time

ProsPretty much none. If you would like to one day make 40,000 working 60 hours a week in a Sams or Costco, go for it.

ConsUsed to be called Violet Crown Promotions. Management lies to employees, promising the opportunity to make more money/advance to a "great" position. Most employees are recent college graduates who have absolutely no work experience and do not realize how ridiculous their position is, but luckily for them, they do not actually need the money to pay any bills. The position is not "face-to-face marketing," it is sales, and you will most likely make minimum wage and will definitely pay for your own travel. Travel= driving to locations stretching from Waco to San Marcos to stand behind a booth in a Costco or Sams Club and sell products. No benefits. Coworkers are spoiled, easily brainwashed, and annoying as...

Low Pay Far Travels Not Consistent

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsMeeting People, Free Samples, Making people smile

ConsPerfect Job if you like to travel long distances, have long hours with low compensation, and checking in for conference calls at all hours. Go in for meetings at 8am and then not be reassigned until 1pm

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the Hours consistent.

Basically a Pyramid Scheme/ Product Sales Position

Marketing Position (Former Employee)

ProsPotential Promotion to Management if you stick with the company

ConsLong Hours- Random times of the day and WEEKENDS.
No Breaks/Sick Days/Holidays
No Benefits
Very low compensation
Management is not responsive to employers
High Turn-Over Rate-New employees every week (Most people leave in a few months)

To move up to management means recruiting new team members to train. (Very similar to a pyramid scheme)

False Job Advertising- They say marketing when in reality it is PRODUCT SALES

You get only one day out of every two weeks off. Plus you have to travel (drive) to a far distance for work (WACO, TEMPLE, and San Angelo)

Overall the job description is not accurate!

Worked for Infinity ONE Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infinity ONE Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infinity ONE Marketing CEO Ike S. Franco and Jack A Kassin. All 11 reviews posted anonymously by Infinity ONE Marketing employees.