Infinity Sales Group
www.infsalesgroup.com Delray Beach, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Infinity Sales Group Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2014

Kenneth Rosen

High motivation, high stress, high pay.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Infinity Sales Group

ProsUnlimited commission structure, calls always coming in, average earners making around $45,000 with top earners making around $80,000 annually. There is always opportunity, sales managers and coaches monitor and assist you with sales and issues. If you are motivated you will earn a handsome income.

ConsLimited breaks and meals, high micromanagement, constant fear of losing your employment, mandatory overtime. Unprofessional and rude behavior from managers who represent ownership. The $49.95 Processing Fee.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees with more than compensation, understand that employees ARE people with families and personal lives. Also, raise the pay level for call advisors, with the level of pay that you are currently offering them, you have no way to secure high converters and closers who would be effective call advisors. When I was at ISG, I witnessed mostly sub par agents interested in the job, on that note as well be more selective with the position, most of the CA's on staff we're generally rude, uninformed or were completely uninterested in assisting in the sale (Besides Tyler, Eugenio, Al, Eric they were excellent). Also, understand that micromanaging and constant monitoring will prohibit agents from feeling comfortable and producing at higher levels.

Sales Agent

Sales Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat pay if your selling
Nice co-workers, coaches and managers
Training and benefits
Time off request is a plus
Scheduled events and awards for the agents

ConsIf very busy breaks/lunch are cancelled
Company provides food but you might not like it
Incentive Plan changes frequently
Mandatory 6 day of working is required unless provided reason why you can't work
Stressful when you get customers on the line with no funds available at the moment or not wanting to set up at the moment

Disappointing

Sales Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time for more than a year

ProsMoney is decent, cash incentives offered for working additional hours, prizes can be won by top sellers.

ConsSales agents are expected to stay on the phone for the duration of their eight hour shift without meals or breaks, even though two 15 min. breaks are stated in the policy handbook. No extra incentives are offered for missing breaks and nobody really gets how exhausting it is to remain glued to the phone for eight hours nonstop. Another new twist is a change in the attendance policy - it used to be that points were assessed for various attendance infractions, and agents had opportunities to eradicate their points by working extra shifts. The point system did not affect your pay, only your employee record. But now, the new law of the land is that points are no longer assessed, but your commission is lowered by several levels for ALL sales made during a pay period in which you come to work late or call out. In contrast, they supposedly reward you for being on time every day by bumping up your commission by a few levels. Seriously unfair when anyone can have an unexpected emergency. Plus if you think about it, how can someone at the highest level get bumped up any higher? But that same person can certainly take a hit in the event of an emergency. It's very self serving and does nothing to instill confidence and loyalty in the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKindness is more effective than punishment. If you treat people fairly, you will weed out the lazy ones from the hardworking ones very quickly, then deal with them accordingly.

Lies

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Infinity Sales Group

ProsThey're hiring. Basically, the interviewer will scribble some notes on the back of your resume and then ask if you're interested.

ConsI came in for an interview under the impression that I was being considered for an "Event Coordinator" position. The person I spoke to then tried convincing me that this job, the in-store selling of Satellite and cable packages at Menards, Best Buy and Charter, is just that. I never would have come in if I knew this.

Also, the pay structure is all commission, so unless you think you can sell a quickly out dating service to people that don't even want to hear about it, you won't make any money.

Advice to Senior ManagementTell the truth when advertising jobs online.

So far so good

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time for less than a year

ProsI have completed my first 90 days and I really like it here so far. I like the fact that I’ve seen several of my peers already get promoted which has been motivating. The training was awesome and really thorough. Bring in the number you want to bring home each week and they literally show you EXACTLY how to make that paycheck. I found out real quick…the only difference between $1000 a week and $2000 a week is only a few calls. They raffled a car and 5 weekend cruises recently and they did it right on the sales floor, even though some of us were on calls writing deals, it was really fun to still be a part of it. Can’t wait for my benefits, that’s another nice thing…4 United Healthcare plans to choose from , full dental, vision, and life insurance packages after 90 days. I do like that we get paid on activations and are encouraged to work every call, it takes me about 25 minutes to close a deal on average and they’re fine with that. The more I write, the more I earn.

ConsIt does get busy but we do get catered lunch, plus sometimes I have to work a weekend day but so far not two in a row. The only other con I can think of would be the fact that I needed 6 solid months of sales experience which at first I did not have, but I got more experience, came back and they hired me the day I interviewed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the contests coming and definitely keep bringing us lunch

Current Employee

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat company to work for. You are treated with respect and your opinion is considered and welcomed. Company recognizes hard work and we have all received a cost of loving increase and bonuses. I have seen many, many call centers in South Florida and Infinity is by far one of the most professional in the area. The company also gives you a vehicle through which you are able to make considerable money. If you work hard and take work seriously you will make more money than you probably have ever before. You will also receive training that most companies do not take the time to give you never mind pay you $15.00 dollars an hour to train. In the big scheme of things in today's society most companies are crying for customers, laying off people and making people do the work of two or three people. Wouldn't you rather come to an organization that has customers lined up to talk to you, that is growing and sharing the success. Some days we are so busy you cannot take lunch but the company buys you lunch. At the risk of repeating myself, in the big scheme of things I would much rather work for a successful organization like this than be back on the block looking for a new job. Come check it out for yourself you will be pleasantly surprised.

ConsConstantly busy could use a few more breaks. HR could develop a more customer service attitude for employees and managers

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to recognize employees in all departments

A great team of mgmt works around the clock to drive numbers & support staffing- it's why ISG continues to grow & grow

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time for more than a year

ProsThe surrounding scenery outside the office is beautiful; on a break you can sit at any picnic table next to the fountain on the lake so you can reflect or enjoy a meal. They give away constant promotions like IPAD minis, cruises and even cars which is extremely generous and keeps agents driven. With 3 weeks of paid, in-depth training with quality trainers that used to be top sales agents- it's no wonder why new agents, after completing training, come onto the sales floor closing sales ABOVE office average. ISG sets you up to succeed but it's up to you to close the sale and up-sell products. There are also tons of opportunities for upward mobility in the company- just make sure you work every call and get your numbers to where they need to be. Work those calls and you'll see your paychecks growing and growing each pay period.

ConsIt feels like everyone smokes cigarrettes- which agents seem to enjoy littering around the building. When the phones are ringing like crazy, and the sales are coming in more than anticipated, mgmt may decide to pull meals--- BUTTTTT they'll bring in delicious food instead so I guess it makes that alright! They bring in food like some meaty Jimmy Johns deli platters, Crispy Chik-fil-A, cheesy pizza and more!

Advice to Senior ManagementHuman resources smells a little funky sometimes, maybe you should install a timed-released incense to make it less stale smelling in there.
As you can see, no big complaints- just make sure you work your calls and get your stats where they need to be and you'll be golden. It's a fast-paced, easy job that can earn you more than 75K as an agent- What's not to like about that!?

Great company to work for

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time for more than a year

ProsI have been working at Infinity for quite some time and it amazes me to read the lies posted here by some of the reviewers. Obviously they are lazy, bitter people who don't know a good thing when they have it. Infinity is a BUSY call center. Yes, there are times they are not able to give breaks and meals but the last time I checked busy means lots of opportunity to make money. The commission structure is such that you can earn as much as you want to if you apply yourself. When they are that busy, Infinity does bring in food for its agents - and no, it isn't a couple of pizzas. In fact, they often order too much food and end up donating the remaining food to the local food bank, Boca Helping Hands. I'm sure that can be verified with BHH. Some of the calls that come in are customer service calls but you are told to immediately transfer those calls to the customer service department so you can focus on sales opportunities. And, yes, they do give away cars every quarter to commissioned sales people. The latest reviewer said the owner bought a car for the CEO. The owner and the CEO are one and the same which just proves the reviewer has no idea what they are talking about.

Infinity is a fantastic company to work for with lots of opportunity for sales agents. They are one of the few call centers I've run into that offer benefits and contrary to some of the comments here, they don't lie. In fact, they go out of their way to be above board. I would highly recommend this company for those looking to work hard and earn good money. If you are lazy, bitter and have no work ethic, please stay away. You'll just make it miserable for the rest of us.

ConsI guess if I had to give a con it's the fact they are open 365. That said, society is reaching a point where every day is a shopping day so they are just giving the people what they want.

Great place to work.

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat earning potential especially if you have a strong sales background. The management team is supportive but driven. This company gives away a car every quarter.

ConsInfinity tends to promote from within.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to have more "family fun days." A year ago the company hosted a day of music, food, and drinks with games and rides. The employees brought their kids and spouses. It was awesome.

Infinity Sales Group, a career!

Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time

ProsInfinity is an excellent employment opportunity for those who are willing to work. A lot is expected of us but those who give their all are rewarded with the utmost generosity. Infinity has sent associates to all expenses paid training classes taught by Dale Carnegie. Associates are eligible to win cars, trips, spiffs and more, regularly. Not to mention food is provided on an almost daily basis. Make no mistake, a career at Infinity is challenging but a challenge the management team meets, for Infinity.

ConsWe are open 365, thus staffing is required on holidays and our marketing drives so many inbound calls that are phones ring all day long. This limits breaks and meals but as previously stated, meals are provided on these days. Actually, the owner came to hand out food on Thanksgiving to personally thank those of us that worked the holiday.

Worked for Infinity Sales Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infinity Sales Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infinity Sales Group CEO Kenneth Rosen. All 25 reviews posted anonymously by Infinity Sales Group employees.