Infinity Sales Group Reviews

Reset
3.2
Infinity Sales Group CEO Ken Rosen
Ken Rosen

Pros
  • I never that I would have so much success in a call center (in 8 reviews)

• Great opportunity to make money (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • High call volume which means not a lot of down time (in 7 reviews)

• no breaks or meals & they take it out of your check anyway (in 7 reviews)

1. Sales Agent(Bilingual)

Current Employee - Sales Agent (Bilingual) in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Agent (Bilingual) in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company gives you the tools to be successful, its up to you if you take advantage of it, very decent money and good relationships to be made. If you like to work hard and make money in a stable environment this is the place for you. The training is really well thought out, besides being a really well paid training, it covers all the essentials of what you will be doing on the floor. Persistence and good attitude and you will be alright, great company, awesome management, totally recommended.

Cons

Vending machines are a little expensive, but its alright.

Advice to Management

To me personally, management has been great, always supportive and reliable, they are easy to reach if you have a concern, and also the girls in the human resources department are great.

2. great pay potential

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time

Pros

The pay potential is great, I've seen a $3,000 commission statement after working here for less than 4 months. Management is definitely available to help you succeed in any way possible.

Cons

The pay is commission only so if you don't sell or if no one qualifies your paycheck is affected, and there's no paid time off or vacation time.

Advice to Management

Hourly plus commission would be great.

3. Marketing Coordinator

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Coral Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Coral Springs, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great experience managing digital and direct response campaigns.

Cons

Not much room for growth

5. Really great call center with excellent training

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training is thorough and excellent. There is tons of money to be made here. Rules are strict as far as attendance goes, but I like that. You get more commissions with perfect attendance, you have to be a moron to not like a job that pays you more to come to work on time. There are reviews on here knocking Infinity, I think it's people who just wanted to come in and get paid without working hard. You have to hustle in a sales job and if you get out what you put in.

Cons

Scheduling is my one concern, but it was fixed. So no real cons. Work your butt off and you can make some serious money here.

Advice to Management

None at this time

A few good paychecks.

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good training, Great Compensation, A lot of team meetings, Superior work with on new products and sales tactics. Cool money earning and prize earning sales goals and competitions.

Cons

A lot of late mandatory over time and six days. It was Hourly over Commission so overtime really wasn't paid well. Breaks were cut to 10 minutes for 8 hours and lunches were cut to 15 minutes on days that we were busy.

Advice to Management

Boost moral by allowing more reflection time between calls as well more compliments on what that agent had done well for the day.

Bad place to work…

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Take the job only if you are unemployed and keep looking for other opportunity. This company is not the place for long time employment. Don't leave your job for this company.

Cons

-no 401K -no short term disability insurance or long term disability insurance -no life insurance -bad and expensive medical and dental insurance -no coffee or filtered water -no plates, forks, had soap or dish soap in the kitchen -high turnover, you can get fired for any small reasons Company takes commissions money from sales people for adherence. If you leave company without two weeks’ notice the company doesn’t pay you your full salary according to your work contract. They pay you minimum salary per economy.

Advice to Management

The cost of coffee and filtered water is a smaller expense than new employee training.Treat your employees with respect and dignity. Almost every week employees resign or get fired from your company.

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I just read some of the negative reviews posted and it sounds to me like scorned former employees trying to take out their resentments on a great company. I worked at Infinify for almost 3 years. I gained a proficient knowledge of sales working here, was quickly promoted, made a great salary and worked with some very talented people. The bonuses I made at Infinity were higher then any of the other companies I have worked for in the past. The management was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and I learned so many valuable things while working here. I never thought I could succeed in sales until I was trained by the managers at Infinity. If you have any work ethic at all you will succeed with flying colors.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. Fair hours, easy money and management is very knowledgable.

Unethical Nightmare

Pros

Nice office space. That's it!

Cons

Worse place I ever worked. Very high turnover. Unethical, owners breaking federal employment laws all the time. Pay is very low and benefits are awful. Executive team think they are elite and know better because they have money. CFO is a witch, but she likes that title. They think they can pay anyone off. They are nuts.

Advice to Management

Be silent partners, although that would be impossible because of Ken Rosen's egos. Hire managers to build the right culture

10. Good job, easy money.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group (Less than a year)

Pros

The company offers a decent commision scale and the product they offer is easy to sell, so you can make over 4k a month if you are a good seller.

Cons

The company do not pay vacations and base salary, so sales agentes only get flat commission...so if you don't sale you do not get paid.

Advice to Management

Ok, no complaints.

More for me

Current Employee - Bilingual Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Bilingual Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

I like working here. The people are fun and I make way more money than I did at my last job. The pay structure is new for me cause it mostly commission but I am making so much more.

Cons

Compared to my last job, Infinity can be pretty strict at times. Like no cell phones, and our lunches are only 30mins.

Advice to Management

you should create a smoking lounge for us 1 pack a day smokers.

RSS Feed </> Embed