Infinity Sales Group

Updated February 27, 2015
Updated February 27, 2015
3.9

Ken Rosen

Pros
  • It is a very professional call center that expects you to do what you are supposed to do (in 8 reviews)

• Great opportunity to make money (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Agents are given expectations to sell but call volume can not support their expectations (in 7 reviews)

• no breaks or meals & they take it out of your check anyway (in 7 reviews)

More Highlights

Best Decision I've Ever Made!

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group

Pros

Great opportunity to make amazing money. Fantastic paid training program. Great people to work with. Great environment. When you are done working, you are done, no one calling you to say they need this email sent out right now or that silly thing ordered, or whatever annoying thing most employers can come up with to make you work from home and take up all of your free time!

Cons

It's sales and hours may vary, so if you aren't committed to working hard this isn't the place for you.

Love it!

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group

Pros

I'm a college student and attend school through the day. Infinity offers me the opportunity to attend school during the day, work at night and I am able to make very good money.

Cons

Only thing I didn't like was no night time training during school but this was a minor issue.

Keep doing what your doing. Love it so far. However, the phones don't stop ringing and it doesn't give me time to take breaks and study. Lol

The grass is not always greener

Former Employee - Broadband Sales in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Broadband Sales in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This company is very transparent in the way they operate. They let you know when hired and through training that this is a commissioned based job where you have an uncapped earning potential. I no longer work for infinity Sales Group. I was let go because of my attendance. I've tried two other similar jobs but I have not be able to make the money I made there.

Cons

Why does this company keep hiring people who want to spend there time on Glassdoor bashing the company instead working header to close deals! I wish I was able to work at Infinity again but they apparently are not interested. This company is strict. If you get a shot to work here don't be like me and blow it.

Give us REAL sales professions a second chance. The grass is not always greener. Don't punish us for trying.

Sales Sales Sales

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is a good compony just very sales driven enviorment call center life sit at a desk taking calls from customers oportunity to make money they feed you lunch at your desk and they have a lot of incentives

Cons

No breaks
    micro managed
    No Sales-No Job
    Long Hours
    TPV

give the new hires more time to get the knowledge before you let them go so quick

Not just a number

Current Employee - Broadband Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Broadband Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I work in the Broadband/internet sales dept. and I really enjoying coming to work everyday. I make good money taking inbound calls for customer from all over the country. My co workers are respectful and our manager are very supportive of me. We have pot lucks and decorate for the holidays. ISG is not like other call centers I have worked at. The office is very clean and state of the art with TV's everywhere.

Cons

I wish I was able to choose my shift. My manager says that I can request a chedule change after six months. They don't offer days shift when your a new hire but It makes no difference. I'ts soooo much better than my last job..whick I wont name.

My last job played music on the sales floor. its would be nice have again.

Opportunities are what you make of them!

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The interview process was fairly painless. I already have sales experience but this was my first time at phone sales. When they talked to me about the job I feel like I knew what I was walking into. The training seemed a little long but definitely prepared me for the calls. With the floor support I feel like I was able to adapt kind of quickly. So far I have been making way better money than at any of my retail positions, and I was management at those stores. We are encouraged to work overtime and are compensated pretty incredibly considering I'm taking inbound calls and the customers are calling me to buy a nationally known product. The spiffs and contests are awesome and I look forward to continuing to build my sales experience and hopefully win more $$.

Cons

I heard they used to provide meals for the agents back in the day - that'd be awesome. I really don't have anything negative to say. Lots of money, consistent work. it's phone sales - and they do a lot of steady advertising to drive calls. It's what you make of it - if you aren't prepared to put your heart into it, then yeah, you might not do well. But the opportunities here are worth it if you can sell!

I feel like negative reviews on here always have to do with people who are just disgruntled. No company will have 100% positive reviews. Management here is supportive and always help me meet my goals and keep me motivated.

The harder you work, the better the pay. If you don't work hard don't expect to be rich

Current Employee - Supervisor Broadband in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Supervisor Broadband in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This company is about progression and growth. They also promote from within, if you're reliable and have the will power, they will train you to be great. Especially if you show up on time.

Cons

Some of the challenges I experienced working here is the commute I currently live in Hollywood and my commute is long and it cost a lot to travel, but if you live close enough its a great place to be.

I would love to have some more contest. And I think management should hand out more awards.

where dreams go to die

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

nice office in boca raton

Cons

If you enjoy being surrounded by uneducated high school drop outs as your work peers by all means sign up to work at this place.

Holiday Bonus

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group

Pros

Well, I started working here in June and was recently notified I would be receiving a Holiday Bonus of $250.00. I was amazed. This is the 1st job I have had that offered a Holiday Bonus. I am so appreciative of this. The veteran associates get more based on the time they have been here. It is refreshing to work for an organization that rewards their employees that have been loyal.

Cons

I am quite happy with Infinity. At times were so busy the breaks feel rushed but when were busy I am making money so that really isn't a negative in my opinion.

Thank you for the kindness you have shown me.

Bilingual Sales rep

Current Employee - Bilingual Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Bilingual Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The money is there to be made. I like the fact that is all incoming calls and not to have to chase customers, which makes the sales process easier! The environment is pretty relaxed. My own manager (Walter) is an amazing team player and that helps a lot to ease these "once in a while" frustrations. I work at the bilingual department, where most people need a Spanish speaker. It gets really interesting to help people from all over, we maintain the professional attitude but at the same time we interact with customers at a more personal level. I want to sell them what they need, not what I want.. and they feel it! Advance opportunities within.

Cons

Some periods the call volume is slow. Not enough days off through the year. No paid off vacation or personal days off.

Attendance policy is not flexible even when a late arrival or a sick day off can be justified. Penalties on your pay are heavy if you arrive late or leave early, even for justified reasons.

Infinity Sales Group Photos