Infinity Sales Group Reviews

Reset

go ready?

Former Employee - Sales Representative Specialist in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative Specialist in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group (More than a year)

Pros

At infinity, you become brainwashed to believe that there is no other opportunity out there. You are just another number. The company culture is pretty sour in that if you don't kiss up, you'll never move up. Unfortunately, even if you are given the opportunity for advancement, the $ is nothing comparable to the effort you'd have to put in. (Whoops, I guess these aren't pros) If ISG were bright enough, they would have treated their best reps the right way and would have never lost them to the tech support companies! All the reps wanted were breaks and to not be constantly scolded to "go ready." Their culture of discipline is a little too much, especially if you are a producer.

Cons

micromanaged no breaks no meals sour company culture treated like a #

Advice to Management

Get off your high horses and remember when you were once a rep yourself. What goes around comes around!

management still posting fake reviews!!!!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was employed for 4 years here and finally got a better offer a couple month's back. Without doubt, EVERY glowing review here is fake. This is a large scale boiler room type operation. If you have ever worked in a telemarketing boiler room you will know there are no happy employees. Just a bunch of people who took the job because the economy is bad and they are planning their next move. The job is straight commission but the company routes you tons of service calls. So you are basically performing free customer service for them. The most you could make is like 25k. Don't get fooled. If you need a job you need a job but don't believe management's lies

Cons

Lies, lies, lies, more lies, a few slices of stale pizza and more lies, lies, lies, lies

Advice to Management

Stop lying, spend more time thinking of how you can improve compensation and less time posting fake reviews on glassdoor

Great pay. Work environment like being on a slave ship

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group

Pros

Pay is out of this world

Cons

Your just another number.. they don't care if you not making money

Advice to Management

Set your game up

Acceptable

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group

Pros

Decent pay, benefits, can eat at your desk.

Cons

Team leaders are unhelpful. Sometimes breaks and meals are taken postponed indefinitely if the call volume is high.

Advice to Management

Have Team Leads actually teach people who are hard time, rather than simply telling them things like "Do better".

Best Decision I've Ever Made!

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group

Pros

Great opportunity to make amazing money. Fantastic paid training program. Great people to work with. Great environment. When you are done working, you are done, no one calling you to say they need this email sent out right now or that silly thing ordered, or whatever annoying thing most employers can come up with to make you work from home and take up all of your free time!

Cons

It's sales and hours may vary, so if you aren't committed to working hard this isn't the place for you.

Love it!

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group

Pros

I'm a college student and attend school through the day. Infinity offers me the opportunity to attend school during the day, work at night and I am able to make very good money.

Cons

Only thing I didn't like was no night time training during school but this was a minor issue.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. Love it so far. However, the phones don't stop ringing and it doesn't give me time to take breaks and study. Lol

8. Working at Infinity was "interesting"

I worked at Infinity Sales Group

Pros

There is good opportunity for those in sales. If you want to work hard you can get ahead and make good money.

Cons

The culture of the company is particular - if you don't fit, it is not for you. You will feel uncomfortable and will not be able to advance or get ahead.

Opportunities are what you make of them!

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The interview process was fairly painless. I already have sales experience but this was my first time at phone sales. When they talked to me about the job I feel like I knew what I was walking into. The training seemed a little long but definitely prepared me for the calls. With the floor support I feel like I was able to adapt kind of quickly. So far I have been making way better money than at any of my retail positions, and I was management at those stores. We are encouraged to work overtime and are compensated pretty incredibly considering I'm taking inbound calls and the customers are calling me to buy a nationally known product. The spiffs and contests are awesome and I look forward to continuing to build my sales experience and hopefully win more $$.

Cons

I heard they used to provide meals for the agents back in the day - that'd be awesome. I really don't have anything negative to say. Lots of money, consistent work. it's phone sales - and they do a lot of steady advertising to drive calls. It's what you make of it - if you aren't prepared to put your heart into it, then yeah, you might not do well. But the opportunities here are worth it if you can sell!

Advice to Management

I feel like negative reviews on here always have to do with people who are just disgruntled. No company will have 100% positive reviews. Management here is supportive and always help me meet my goals and keep me motivated.

The harder you work, the better the pay. If you don't work hard don't expect to be rich

Current Employee - Supervisor Broadband in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Supervisor Broadband in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is about progression and growth. They also promote from within, if you're reliable and have the will power, they will train you to be great. Especially if you show up on time.

Cons

Some of the challenges I experienced working here is the commute I currently live in Hollywood and my commute is long and it cost a lot to travel, but if you live close enough its a great place to be.

Advice to Management

I would love to have some more contest. And I think management should hand out more awards.

11. Sales Sales Sales

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a good compony just very sales driven enviorment call center life sit at a desk taking calls from customers oportunity to make money they feed you lunch at your desk and they have a lot of incentives

Cons

No breaks micro managed No Sales-No Job Long Hours TPV

Advice to Management

give the new hires more time to get the knowledge before you let them go so quick

RSS Feed </> Embed