Infinity Sales Group

Updated December 11, 2014
Updated December 11, 2014
4.1

Ken Rosen

Pros
  • It is a very professional call center that expects you to do what you are supposed to do (in 8 reviews)

• Great opportunity to make money (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Agents are given expectations to sell but call volume can not support their expectations (in 7 reviews)

• no breaks or meals & they take it out of your check anyway (in 7 reviews)

More Highlights

Not just a job, but a career that I've found passion for

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is my first phone sales and commission based job, coming in with no experience, tactics, or sales know how you would assume I flopped, but instead they prepared me and guided me through it. I've been employed with this company for over 2 years. I make $60,000.00 per year, they've sent me on a weekend cruise to the Bahamas, given me an ipad mini, hundreds of dollars in gift cards to local business including target, palm beach bagel, restaurants near by, etc., catered food when they couldn't send me on a meal, paying $100 for extra shifts, and built lasting friendships. Once I went though training and hit the floor to take calls, I had a manager monitoring and making sure I was doing well, checking in with me at least once a week, coaches there to help me through my calls, weekly meetings with upper management, and re-training if I was struggling with something specific.

Cons

I put a lot of stress on myself to do well because I want to the be the best, and customer's a rude, unreasonable, and disrespectful which I sometimes take personal, but that's my own issue. Thankfully my managers are there to cheer me up with random competitions, fun little spiffs, toys, and promos like light up coasters, mini basketballs, and jokes. I've never made draw, I've always made my commission over hourly, even through the slumps.

I'm very opinionated especially when it comes to the people that are directly in charge of me, but when something is bothering me about someone, or something they are doing I voice my opinion and most of the time it changes within a few weeks. Seeing a company that is always growing, and working towards being better as a whole is amazing to watch, and even better to experience.

Rewarding ongoing learning experience

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Clean, Friendly & Safe environment, Plenty of opportunities for growth (Personal experience) & endless opportunities to increase your income. The company is constantly adding new things for their employees to enjoy, just recently our break rooms were revamped into mini markets with a variety of things available for purchase, The best part of the market is the Starbucks Machine! I have worked here now for 4 years and have learned so much, I have awesome colleagues that are more then willing to teach me new things which has been a huge factor in the opportunities presented to me. There aren't many places you can earn a great income and have fun with the people you work with, All around great company!

Cons

Sometimes we get so busy we have to work through our meals however...OT!!! lol it works out just fine!

Another family day event would be great, Making the wellness fair an annual thing (We had some great companies the last wellness event).

Great Work Environment, Nice People

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly staff, that is helpful and tries to work with you. Clean call center, there are Purell wipes to clean your workstation and Gel for your hands. All workstations have 2 monitors so its easy to use the system and you don't need to minimize windows and navigate through screens while talking on the phone. You can request time off or do a shift change through the system as long as its in advance it usually gets approved. Excited about the holidays coming up because they provide a feast if you are working those days, also excited for the Halloween costume contest posted to the employee blog last week. New Vending Machines with great choices!!! Starbucks coffee machine... there are a lot of great things about working here.

Cons

Sometimes agents take my deals if a customer calls back in.

Offer incentives to other departments other than sales.

six figure potential

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Unlimited phone calls for buyers looking to purchase television service. The best part is Dish has the lowest prices and best equipment in the industry. The training has allowed me to utilize my sales skill to make 8k+ per month. no outbound calls and 1 call closes.

Cons

High call volume which means not a lot of down time. however, as a pro to this I am making money the entire time I am here on my shift.

Great potential to make money

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I’m sure many of these reviews are from people who lost this opportunity by their own fault. Infinity is ultimately reasonable and fair in how they treat their employees. People I saw lose their job at Infinity did so because they weren't reliable or they flat out didn't care. I’m sure their scorn is a result of them kicking themselves for losing the opportunity to make the money possible at Infinity and nowhere else. While I did eventually move on from Infinity after a year due to relocation I made great money there. If you want an opportunity to make a healthy living, are willing to take the job seriously, and are willing to show up for work you can do very well at Infinity.

Cons

Commission sales can be a grind.

My experience at Infinity sales group has been an motivated journey that has provoked me to use my gifts and talents.

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I enjoy working here because of the opportunities to use my gifts, abilities and talents. It's very rare to find any company that compensate highly for the performance of an individual's gifts or talents. I believe in principles that whatsoever a person sows; that also will they reap.

Cons

One thing about challenges is how you perceive them. I love challenges because it gives you room for growth, development, character, integrity, patience and the list goes on. I loves the training here at the company and it felt like boot camp to equip us to become successful agents in the company. If you are disciplined then it will show what you were trained to do. You can catapult highly if you took training seriously and endure the teaching. So the training I loved because it made me a better person to this day...

Some advice I will give is that the more praises for agents will motivate the whole floor. More weekly gifts or rewards can motivate the floor as a whole team. I believe it will be more of a energized and more of a strive for the floor...

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Customer Service in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Pay, Reputable products and Great People to work with

Cons

Fast paced and a lot of information to absorb

This place is NO Joke!

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I been working for ISG for a few years and I see people from all sorts of sales backgrounds be successful and many that are were not. You have to be focused and driven to make the type of money afforded to you here at Infinity Sales group. I have a retail background and I do pretty good here. I have good weeks and some bad. Sometimes we are as busy as a BLACK Friday. at these times, which are often, I can make $4K in two weeks. I don't want to get up to take a lunch I merely bring my own lunch and eat between phones calls cause I want to make all the money I can. I have 1 child and Im so happy I found a job where I can give them the life they deserve. Don't get me wrong. I work hard and many long hours. They are strict! They don't play when it comes to attendance. We have metrics to meet and on top of that I have my own personal goals.

Cons

If you are looking for a job where you can just clock in and get paid, this place is not for you. If you want to make under 30K and hang out with co-workers, this place is not for you. If you want to party all weekend them come to work un prepared to make money, they stay home cause I'll take your share.

y'all need to take more time off. Some of y'all look stressed out. This money will be here when you return.

Good company could use small improvements.

Current Employee - Customer Service in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Strong senior management, advancement opportunities for motivated employees. High earning potential in sales positions. Continuing education in sales techniques and product knowledge, including weekly sales meeting, and power trainings. Health insurance benefits offered.

Cons

Work schedules can change due to call volume and business needs and at times have limited opportunities for meals and breaks. No paid time off or vacation time for hourly or sales agents offered only unpaid time off based on length of service.

Consider offering hourly employees some form of time off compensation and possibly a length of service merit raise and cost of living raise.

You get out what you put in!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been here 10 months and I am already at 60k. you have unlimited leads selling the best product with the best prices in the market! if you are a person that is self motivated to have a great income than this is the place to be! if you are lazy, unmotivated or cant come to work on time then don't blame the company! This company actually pays you a bonus EVERY pay period just to come to work every day on time!! Who does that? It is a very professional call center that expects you to do what you are supposed to do. If you do that, you will make a very good living with full benefits and lots of perks!

Cons

do not believe the B.S.people are putting on here ..IF YOU DO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO AND WANT TO MAKE MONEY COME HERE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

lets change the adds a little!

Infinity Sales Group Photos