InfoCision Reviews in Boardman, OH

Updated March 22, 2014

2.2

InfoCision CEO Craig Taylor
Craig Taylor

Pros
  • Great people to work with, will let you have a flexible schedule, have some decent benefits (in 7 reviews)

• They offered me a full time position with benefits when no one else had this opportunity available to me (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • You have to be somewhat flexible to adjust to changing needs of the call center (in 10 reviews)

• Very low pay for the amount of work a person does (in 6 reviews)

More Highlights

6 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Sales and Customer Service for Time Warner Cable

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boardman, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment. Friendly and helpful Supervisors. We always have a game or something to keep everyone motivated. Frequent Overtime (time and a half pay) availability & bonus incentives just for coming to work. Flexible schedules.

Cons

Lack of information from the clients make it hard to truly help customers. Sometimes gets so busy it's hard to enjoy all games and activities

Keep it up. We went from little work to more than we can handle in under 2 years. Must be doing something right

Good start up job. Bad career move.

Former Employee - Time Warner Cable  in  Boardman, OH
    Former Employee - Time Warner Cable in Boardman, OH

I worked at InfoCision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training. Good co-workers to work with.

Cons

Very low pay for the amount of work a person does. Supervisors seemed like they didn't want to help you while in a call. They also thought they were better then everyone else. Everyone does not like Fox News.

Listen to the co-workers.

Information about working for InfoCision

Former Employee - Program Supervisor  in  Boardman, OH
    Former Employee - Program Supervisor in Boardman, OH

I worked at InfoCision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Sense of community among workers

Cons

Poor pay for experience
    Disorganized communication structure
    Poor account management
    Ineffective training program
    Inferior system technology
    Extreme warfare along management hierarchy

Corporate really doesn't know what they are doing when it comes to retention

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I went Back to Infocision after being away

Current Employee - Communicator  in  Boardman, OH
    Current Employee - Communicator in Boardman, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time for more than a year

Pros

flexible hours, friendly people, performance bonus

Cons

working Saturday or Sunday, clueless supervisors

I recently went back to Infocision for another go at it. When I left, I thought I'd never ever go back.

To give background: I worked for Infocision in 2011 and part of 2012 and left for "greener pastures." Unfortunately I went to a company which overpromised and underdelivered. Even though I got weekends off and worked 8-5 there was a huge problem. The company bounced paychecks, consistently. There was such a cash flow problem and my "training pay" never went up even though I exceeded every goal. I was expected to run up and down the road to see customers and never got expenses reimbursed. And honestly, if I'm going to work I need my paycheck consistently!

I am going back because I always...always...always made my performance pay meaning I earned $12.25 hourly. Not a bad income for sitting and talking on the phone. As long as you attend work as scheduled, do two requests, and follow your script it's very easy and mindless.

For the most part, the supervisors are clueless. However, as long as you read your script, take your calls, and do what you are supposed to they simply leave you alone. Having been in a supervisory role in my past careers, these guys are nothing more than babysitters for the most part. I largely ignore them, and they me since I do what I'm supposed to do - read the script, do two requests, and show up on time.

Do I see this as a permanent career? Not likely! I have a college degree, years of marketing experience, and aspirations to start my own business. However, I am relieved to have a paycheck that doesn't bounce like a rubber ball! Until the economy fully recovers this is a consistent paycheck for very simple work.

The atmosphere is very friendly, but supervisors often aren't around to help you or give you the correct information.

Former Employee - Communicator  in  Boardman, OH
    Former Employee - Communicator in Boardman, OH

I worked at InfoCision

Pros

The schedules are very flexible. If you need to call off, do it and come in to make it up another say. Overtime is often available. While I was there, there was a promotion that if you worked all your scheduled hours for the week, you would get an extra dollar per hour. You get paid weekly.

Cons

It's incredibly boring. Making phone calls for eight hours a day just isn't doable for everyone. You receive a differential for working 40+ hours and night shift, if you fall below 40 hrs, you lose that differential and make a dollar less an hour for the week. No matter what you sign up for, you may have to make calls for the Republican party or take calls for scam televangelists. It would take several minutes to get a supervisor's attention when you had an urgent question. Consensus among supervisors/trainers was low, you would get different instructions from different people.

If people explicitly state on their applications that they refuse to make certain phone calls, don't hire them and then make them take those calls anyhow.

Worked for InfoCision? Contribute to the Community!