InfoCision

Updated February 25, 2015
2.5

InfoCision CEO Craig Taylor
Craig Taylor

Pros
  • Great people to work with, will let you have a flexible schedule, have some decent benefits (in 7 reviews)

• They offered me a full time position with benefits when no one else had this opportunity available to me (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • You have to be somewhat flexible to adjust to changing needs of the call center (in 10 reviews)

• Very low pay for the amount of work a person does (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

Good sales experience

Former Contractor - Trainer in San Diego, CA
    Former Contractor - Trainer in San Diego, CA

I worked at InfoCision as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

You get to choose your own territory, lunch and break schedule. Great training program, they give you as much as you need. Once you learn sales, they teach you to run the office and warehouse. Goal is for you to open your own office.

Cons

Strictly commission. Once you learn to sale you are expected to train your own sales team, and if they don't make $40 a day in commissions, your expected to pay them out of your own pocket, so you have to work extra hours to make enough, especially if they have you training 3 or 4 at once. You are considered a 1099 employee, so there are no benefits.

It was an okay experience.

Former Employee - Communications Manager in Green, OH
    Former Employee - Communications Manager in Green, OH

I worked at InfoCision full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

People are great to work with.

Cons

Supervisors don't have knowledge of work being done.

More Training

Sales

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

I worked at InfoCision

Pros

Great work environment. On site gym

Cons

They have you taking calls in which you have no experience.

Listen to employee when they have ideas.

I enjoyed my time at Infocision

Former Employee - Telemarketer
    Former Employee - Telemarketer

I worked at InfoCision (more than a year)

Pros

Decent pay and lots of work

Cons

a very religious atmosphere that may not be for everyone

Gained New Respect

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Huntington, WV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Huntington, WV

I worked at InfoCision

Pros

Training was great. Honor Grad....met a lot of very nice people to include co-workers and supervisors. Flexible schedule to fit my needs was easily met. Really did not want to leave.

Cons

You are given one account to deal with.....mine was The NRA....did not like this account. People were sometimes very
    ill mannered and rude and would be very hard to deal with.

Allow at least a minimum number of requests to change to other accounts. Compensation could be better, even starting out.l

Above average place to work

Current Employee - Communicator in Austintown, OH
    Current Employee - Communicator in Austintown, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

While no job is absolutely perfect, Infocision is extremely fair. I can only laugh when reading the other posts. These are complainers who are only giving you half of the information. The bonus structure is not complicated. The people who got "screwed" out of a bonus, obviously didn't meet all the criteria needed to receive a bonus...criteria that are explained in detail from day one. There is a differential that is included in your overall pay. YES, if you fail to work 39 hours and 45 minutes that week, you will lose your differential for the whole week. SO....work at least 39 hours and 45 minutes each week then! Plus, in addition to vacation time, we earn unpaid time off, which can be used to save our differential if we work less than 39.75 hours. If you don't like hounding people for money, then don't become a telemarketer! You usually don't get to choose which program you call on...because you're not the boss. You are put where you perform the best...grow up! Someone else complained about having to request a bathroom break on the computer, then wait for like 15-20 minutes...BULL. Sometimes the supervisors have another screen up on their computer and they don't see the requests. All you need to do is get the attention of a supervisor, and they will approve your request. The money is decent, especially for this area. As far as bonuses...you get out what you put in. The company isnt perfect...but I would highly recommend Infocision to anyone.

Cons

Supervisors are rarely ever on the same page. No matter what the question, you will probably get a different answer from each supervisor you ask. Seems like there has to be a better way of forecasting how much work we will have. They can be offering overtime and begging us to work more hours...then a week later they are sending people home due to a work shortage. Not a common thing, but it does happen once and awhile.

Call Crazy

Current Employee - Political Fundraiser in Uniontown, OH
    Current Employee - Political Fundraiser in Uniontown, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You can bonus weekly and get other rewards. Great atmosphere, variety of calls doing inbound customer service, company benefits. Wonderful supervisors who are always helpful.

Cons

13 hour Saturdays, calling people at 8am, irate donors/prospects, bad calls ( mean or very nasty people) and requesting to get up from your desk.

Keep up the incentives! Great rewards and friendly environment stem more positive attitudes! Slower call flow volume would go a long way with communicators doing outbound.

Employment at infocision

Current Employee - Comcast Telemarketing in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Comcast Telemarketing in Dayton, OH

I have been working at InfoCision

Pros

The people are great the work is easier then most

Cons

It's slightly stress ful. Last minute updates on work schedules and that differential is important and when u don't get it its a big change in pay

Work as a doormat.

Current Employee - Communicator in Green, OH
    Current Employee - Communicator in Green, OH

I have been working at InfoCision

Pros

Job. They are usually nice about if you have to call off.

Cons

Bad pay. [Min. to start. you can get bonus if you don't use the bathroom, yes i'm serious, and your numbers are good oh and depending on what hours you work you can make an extra .45 per hour up to an extra almost $2 an hour.] get treated like a door mat. Been here for almost a year, have bent over backwards changing my schedule at the drop of a hat with zero thanks for it.

treat employees better. increase base pay to over min wage.

Business account manager

Current Employee - Business Account Manager in Green, OH
    Current Employee - Business Account Manager in Green, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Weekly pay, bonus pay if you show up you basically will still have a job but once violation has occurred protocols are followed

Cons

Dealing with customers that complain about their installation or problems that you have no way of fixing for them because your service is limited in regards to their request... Uncertainty of your place o the team in other words if you have a job or not.

No comment