InfoCision Reviews

160 reviews filtered by

Very horrible unprofessional

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Riverside, Montgomery, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Riverside, Montgomery, OH

I worked at InfoCision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No reason to work there

Cons

No one helps out do not work for them

Advice to Management

Close the company down

Working for this company was ok. The atmosphere was good but pay was horrible.

Former Employee - Communicator in Dayton, OH
    Former Employee - Communicator in Dayton, OH

I worked at InfoCision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible with my schedule. I had two jobs so they had to coincide. Co-workers were great. Alot ofhard working people like myself.

Cons

Under paid. They pay several dollars less an hour than all the call centers in the area. Work load unreasonable if you were good at your job. You had to learn alot of new programs fast and put multiple programs at once. Alot of pressure on you during slow periods. I was left on several programs with just a couple other good reps and was told if we could not make the files work our co-workers would be sent home. Needless to say it was around xmas time when people couldn't afford to be sent home. They really didn't care about the well being of their employees. They say that they are Christian based but nothing about the company is Christian. I left the company on my own free will and was not let go and I was a top performer. So whoever says that these reviews come from bitter employees or people that can't stats up it is simply un true.

Advice to Management

RAISE YOUR PAY RATE and have managers that do more than sit at the podium all night. Actually give real trainings and not just looking at a projector and reading.

3. It was an okay experience.

Former Employee - Communications Manager in Green, OH
    Former Employee - Communications Manager in Green, OH

I worked at InfoCision full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

People are great to work with.

Cons

Supervisors don't have knowledge of work being done.

Advice to Management

More Training

If you are looking for a place where you can work your way up the ladder this isn't the place for you .

Current Employee - Communicator in Akron, OH
    Current Employee - Communicator in Akron, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great Benefits. Training was great.

Cons

Don't let them fool you and tell you that your going to make a bonus because chances are you aren't. Everywhere smells like a company that is about to go under. Supervisors can do whatever they want it is like being excepted into a club or something. My supervisor messed with my work, and accuracy of my monthly reviews she harassed me because she didn't like me, she would never train me on anything and then when I wouldn't know how to do something she would get nasty with me, She would send me horrible emails and was the most negative person in our department she would bash HR and her supervisor and actually call some of the HR people ignorant and she hated the training staff because they never knew how to operate anything according to her .I was actually told not to actually say what she needed improved on in one of her reviews because If I had an issue I should go to her. But, what if the issue was her? Who do you go to? There is no one. When you would have an issue she would take you to a conference room and harass you and keep you away from your job for an hour and a half. She thinks that she can get away with everything because she is the supervisor and she wouldn't mind telling you that either. I am actually writing this because it is seriously concerning and needs to get looked into. How many people has this department went through in the past 5 years? and why did these people leave? Some of them good employees who learned fast and were great to work with and were team players. I had a family member who I recommend for a position and she was harassed so much that she had to leave. Nasty emails nasty responses to questions she needed to ask awful enough that she didn't even work her 90 days. And of course they asked me why she left and do you think I am going to say anything and be harassed like she was? no. They had an open door policy when it came to issues that needed to be discussed And everyone knew about them which would cause major tension and a hostile work environment.

Advice to Management

Make sure you really look into some one before you move them up in the company.

6. I enjoyed my time at Infocision

Former Employee - Telemarketer
    Former Employee - Telemarketer

I worked at InfoCision (More than a year)

Pros

Decent pay and lots of work

Cons

a very religious atmosphere that may not be for everyone

7. Gained New Respect

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Huntington, WV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Huntington, WV

I worked at InfoCision

Pros

Training was great. Honor Grad....met a lot of very nice people to include co-workers and supervisors. Flexible schedule to fit my needs was easily met. Really did not want to leave.

Cons

You are given one account to deal with.....mine was The NRA....did not like this account. People were sometimes very
    ill mannered and rude and would be very hard to deal with.

Advice to Management

Allow at least a minimum number of requests to change to other accounts. Compensation could be better, even starting out.l

8. Call Crazy

Current Employee - Political Fundraiser in Uniontown, OH
    Current Employee - Political Fundraiser in Uniontown, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can bonus weekly and get other rewards. Great atmosphere, variety of calls doing inbound customer service, company benefits. Wonderful supervisors who are always helpful.

Cons

13 hour Saturdays, calling people at 8am, irate donors/prospects, bad calls ( mean or very nasty people) and requesting to get up from your desk.

Advice to Management

Keep up the incentives! Great rewards and friendly environment stem more positive attitudes! Slower call flow volume would go a long way with communicators doing outbound.

Above average place to work

Current Employee - Communicator in Austintown, OH
    Current Employee - Communicator in Austintown, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

While no job is absolutely perfect, Infocision is extremely fair. I can only laugh when reading the other posts. These are complainers who are only giving you half of the information. The bonus structure is not complicated. The people who got "screwed" out of a bonus, obviously didn't meet all the criteria needed to receive a bonus...criteria that are explained in detail from day one. There is a differential that is included in your overall pay. YES, if you fail to work 39 hours and 45 minutes that week, you will lose your differential for the whole week. SO....work at least 39 hours and 45 minutes each week then! Plus, in addition to vacation time, we earn unpaid time off, which can be used to save our differential if we work less than 39.75 hours. If you don't like hounding people for money, then don't become a telemarketer! You usually don't get to choose which program you call on...because you're not the boss. You are put where you perform the best...grow up! Someone else complained about having to request a bathroom break on the computer, then wait for like 15-20 minutes...BULL. Sometimes the supervisors have another screen up on their computer and they don't see the requests. All you need to do is get the attention of a supervisor, and they will approve your request. The money is decent, especially for this area. As far as bonuses...you get out what you put in. The company isnt perfect...but I would highly recommend Infocision to anyone.

Cons

Supervisors are rarely ever on the same page. No matter what the question, you will probably get a different answer from each supervisor you ask. Seems like there has to be a better way of forecasting how much work we will have. They can be offering overtime and begging us to work more hours...then a week later they are sending people home due to a work shortage. Not a common thing, but it does happen once and awhile.

Business account manager

Current Employee - Business Account Manager in Green, OH
    Current Employee - Business Account Manager in Green, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Weekly pay, bonus pay if you show up you basically will still have a job but once violation has occurred protocols are followed

Cons

Dealing with customers that complain about their installation or problems that you have no way of fixing for them because your service is limited in regards to their request... Uncertainty of your place o the team in other words if you have a job or not.

Advice to Management

No comment

11. Employment at infocision

Current Employee - Comcast Telemarketing in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Comcast Telemarketing in Dayton, OH

I have been working at InfoCision

Pros

The people are great the work is easier then most

Cons

It's slightly stress ful. Last minute updates on work schedules and that differential is important and when u don't get it its a big change in pay