InfoObjects Reviews

InfoObjects CEO Rishi Yadav
Rishi Yadav

Great employer

I have been working at InfoObjects

Pros

I am very happy with info objects
    They are eager to train and help there new employees to be the best they can be I started in 2012 to current I have had nothing but a great experience with this team great work ettic managment is supportive and always there to help in any way its a positive envioment and I would not trade it in for any other offer very pleased there is also room to grow.

Cons

None I only have positives to share.

Keep the support you already are eager to give great managment team

The best learning experience so far!

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoObjects full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Free IT training
    -Great learning experience with practical examples/scenarios
    -Closely work with the leadership
    -excellent relationship building opportunity
    - I believe that I have one of the best learning experience i mean if you truly want to learn about the software development skills so this is the best place for you!
    -they also worked on my resume to make it look more sharp and reflect my true experience gained as yet
    -great benefits with understanding management

Its been a long time working with infoObjects and I have watched the company grow with excellent leadership of Mr. Rishi. We have plenty of time to balance work and life by working here!

Cons

I haven't observed any cons so far !
    However, the company's management should really work upon the marketing side! I had so much trouble finding out the truth after reading so many negative reviews, but now that I am a part of it, I feel great!!

Please improve your company's marketing skills so that more people can take advantage of you and your free training!!

A Great Company to Build your Career!!

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at InfoObjects

Pros

The training and support is amazing in this company. The managers and employees truly care about me even when I was off the clock! My wages were automatically increased over time. I didn't have to go ask for them. The benefits are the best that I have ever seen.

Cons

If we could have more vacation time. I would love if the company could give to more charities as well.

Love the way you ask your employees what can u guys do better. Just never stop doing that.

InfoObjects Response

Jan 29, 2015CEO

thanks for great review. At InfoObjects we were deliberating whether to apply for most philanthropic company award :). We are big time into corporate social responsibility.

I'll never forget my times at InfoObjects

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst

I worked at InfoObjects full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I was with InfoObjects since around late 2008. I spent my entire time there as a Quality assurance analyst. I was able to build a lot of really strong relationships with my team. InfoObjects is one of the few companies were the upper management are actually knowledgeable in the technical aspect of the company and will mentor and help the lower members.

Cons

Unfortunately I had to leave InfoObjects after me and my husband moved to another town. The only con I can think of is you not building enough branches for the entire US! :D

Keep up the good work. Having the management work with the new employees and regular staff makes a huge difference and really makes InfoObjects what it is.

I LOVED WAKING UP AND COMING TO WORK HERE!

Former Employee - Software Developer in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at InfoObjects

Pros

My working schedule was always at my conveniance. My co-workers were friendly and supportive. It was easy to understand the concept of my work.
    In a matter of weeks, I could complete assignments independently.
    My manager was understanding when it came to personal emergencies where I could not attend work. The whole experiance was knowledge-filled and wonderful

Cons

I only had two cons. 1. I didn't get to spend more time working here. Had to quit because of family matters. 2. Wish our lunch breaks were longer.

Thanks so much guys! I had a wonderful time working with you all!

7. With InfoObjects, you are joining a family that looks out for their own.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoObjects full-time

Pros

Where do I start? I have been with InfoObjects for quite some time now, and feel that I have really grown into the fabric of the company. I have made some incredible colleagues during my tenure, and have been very satisfied with both my fellow employees as well as the upper management. There is room for growth within the company, and I have gotten a good sense that the higher ups definitely care about employee success. It all starts with the atmosphere at InfoObjects, which is generally very low stress. This allows employees to work at their own pace, which I believe is conducive to keeping morale high. Couple that with the support that we receive from management, and it is easy to see how one can be happy working here. The benefits and work-life balance are great. I can't remember the last time I had to miss an important family event because of work. The management is very understanding, and feels more like a second family to me. They have been a major contributor towards my personal growth as a software engineer, and for that I am forever grateful. I would highly recommend this company for those seeking to grow not just in job title, but in life experiences as well. There are many things to learn from this forward moving company, and I am glad to be along for the ride!

Cons

To be quite honest, I am having a hard time pinpointing a specific "Con" in regards to working at InfoObjects. Glassdoor recommends discussing things like company perks, time-off policies, and personal growth, but all these factors are what makes InfoObjects such a great place to work for. Perks include free breakfast/coffee in the mornings, which is something that I believe keeps workers happy, and something that other tech companies in Silicon Valley should take note of. I never feel afraid to ask for time-off as management is always very understanding and willing to work with me. I have never once doubted my personal growth within the company, and think the company has a great model for employee success and retention. I cannot say one bad thing about my time working here.

Keep doing what you are doing. I see nothing but great things for the future of this company. It is managed by some of the friendliest and most competent individuals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I became a software engineer in the hopes of making a living doing something that I love. InfoObjects has given me that platform and shown me that there is still a good tech company out there that looks out for its own. Thank you for the opportunity you have given me to succeed both professionally and personally.

Great place to work

I have been working at InfoObjects

Pros

- Hiring process ran smoothly.
    - Training was executed upon well; wasn't left with any questions or uncertainty about my position.
    - The work itself is satisfying and seems critical to the company's mission.
    - Higher-ups have respect for everyday employees and vice versa.
    - Opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Haven't encountered any thus far!

Wonderful company!

Former Employee - Customer Service
    Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at InfoObjects

Pros

I had the most wonderful time working here. The company always understood my needs as a worker and gave me my deserved credit. My co-workers were all very kind and always helped me out through my learning period. It was a great starting point for having a full time job and I was taught everything I needed to be successful. The only reason I had to leave was because I had become a parent and needed to take care of a child.

Cons

I never had a problem while working here. Was always a pleasure to work there.

I had a wonderful time working for you guys, I wouldn't change a thing.

Amazing and helpful company So happy to be a part of this team!

I have been working at InfoObjects

Pros

I have been here almost 2 Years and Love it. Everyone is so nice and so willing to answer questions. Anything ive ever needed help with ive gotten help from them. You do not feel inferior to anyone. Everyone is treated the same and its amazing. Plus the Get togethers are great!

Cons

No cons only good things have happened here.

Keep it up This is an amazing Company!

I love my job!

Current Employee - Software Developer
    Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at InfoObjects part-time (more than a year)

Pros

InfoObjects is by far the best employer I have ever been with. I have never had so much positivity in a workplace before. I plan to be with them as long as possible, heck, forever if possible. Everyone in management has been so wonderful and accommodating. I have made so many positive work relationships here, everyone is so friendly.

Cons

I have no cons because there are none, I still can't get over how much of an awesome place to work this is.

Keep doing what you're doing.