InfoStretch

Rutesh Shah

InfoStretch Corp

Former Employee - Senior Automation Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Automation Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at InfoStretch full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great coworkers and management and decent pay. As long as you do a good job, you have good chance to explore on technologies

Cons

Salaries are Okay, and getting better now .. that's all I can't think much about it now ..

If you need place to start or to end your QA Career...

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Friendly people, minimum Technology, and stagnated Projects.... perfect for people, who just want to get warm and quite place

Cons

Do not expect to learn New technology or get promoted inside the Company: outsiders with well-suited Resume always will take your Spot

Please, give more support for Employees, who try to contribute time, ideas, and knowledge... Give at least some Feedback when you ask for Research, Samples, or Synopsis...

Wish I could still be with Infostretch

Former Employee - Senior Automation Engineer in Conshohocken, PA
    Former Employee - Senior Automation Engineer in Conshohocken, PA

I worked at InfoStretch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great Place to work with, in terms of technology,work life balance, flexibility, friendly atmosphere .Employees concerns are given due importance, and sorted to optimum possibility. Entry/Interview processes were all very prompt and quick. Infostretch keeps its words. Exit process was also hassle free .

Cons

More number of Leaves(annual) would be great to have.

Loving it so far!

Current Employee - Junior Graphic Designer in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Junior Graphic Designer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great team atmosphere! My team made sure to make me feel welcome and easily integrate into the company. Coming from hospitality transitioning to tech was quite a leap, but my colleagues are extremely supportive. I'm just getting started, but can definitely appreciate everyone's "let's succeed together" mentality.

Cons

Don't really have any so far. It's a fast paced environment (at least in marketing) so some may find that daunting. But with a willingness to learn and great colleagues, this is completely negligible.

An average software engineer experience

I worked at InfoStretch

Pros

The CTO is very good and understanding

Cons

Low salary and employee moral

Try to retain people with good salaries and value their experience and efforts

Stuck and Sinking

Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Team Lead in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Team Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

flexible hours and not much of a challenge, friendly co workers. can take much long breaks with no problems. find job to be just okay

Cons

not much direction from any one, getting blamed for other mistakes, company is sinking fast. need to look for company that happy with my talents

listen to your employees and be truthful about the current business environment. should focus on the people

InfoStretch Response

Jul 2, 2014HR & Recruiting Manager

We're sorry that you didn't benefit more from your experience here at InfoStretch. We wish you luck with your future endeavors and hope that the next company you join will be more satisfying to you.

A company you can grow with.

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Lead in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you really want to rise in your career, and grow as a person, InfoStretch has everything right to offer. The best part about InfoStretch is that it is still growing, and have umpteen opportunities in all areas for a career that is not only rewarding, but at the same time brings a sense of accomplishment.

Cons

You will always be busy with your assigned tasks. It is you who will have to define your objectives to go past the busy lane, and equip yourself for the next level in your career. Rest assured, InfoStretch will recognize and consider your achievements pretty seriously on D-Day.

Had a wonderful experience

I worked at InfoStretch

Pros

Very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed every moment working with this company. You get a good vibe when you enter the company.

You get a lot of encouragement & motivation for learning new stuff. Each year you are given a certain amount of dollars for you to take Online courses/Certifications/Conferences.

They provide excellent benefits in health, dental, vision, 401k. Many company events are organized yearly such as Summer picnic, Christmas, Halloween, Diwali, etc.

Yearly bonus is given based on company's & individual performance.

Cons

Cannot think anything on the top of my head.

You are doing an excellent job, & keep doing it. Infostretch has a good future.

Great company, nice people, full of career opportunity

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Nice people to work with. Great team work. Co-works help each other a lot. Especially for new team member, systematic training is offered.

-Work is highly respected and appreciated by manager and the company. In yearly Christmas party, gift is given to all people working for the company, even including contractors and interns.

-Have chance to work in different big projects with cutting-edge mobile testing technology. Good opportunity to learn and grow personal career faster. This is also a place that management would love to trust new hires, and give them opportunities based on personal skills. I started with Infostretch as a contractor, and now in a full-time position for an exciting big project where I can learn more and use my skills more.

-Benefit is good, have all benefits normally it will have. But one thing impressive is that HR is trying hard to continuously improve benefits yearly. I am happy with the gym reimbursement newly added this year. It is not every company will have this kind of continuous improvement. The HR here is doing great job.

-Family-oriented happy working atmosphere. Monthly birthday parties, frequent pot-luck parties, holiday celebration parties… a lot of parties! It’s fun!

Cons

I can't think of any so far.

InfoStretch Response

Apr 11, 2014HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. InfoStretch works hard to provide an "all around" enjoyable work experience for everyone in the company. We do all that we can to provide the "best of the best" for our ... More

Great company!!

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Highest caliber colleagues drive collaboration and excellence amongst all teams.
    - Challenging work environment
    - Great benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, etc..)
    - Great bonus
    - Exciting Client experience
    - Exciting company that is growing fast offering employees endless opportunities to learn and grow individually and as a team
    - The company values your own ability to succeed and be productive in your career
    - and... lots of healthy free food/drinks available daily

Cons

Cannot think of any major cons

Keep it up!