InfoStretch

InfoStretch Founder and CEO Rutesh Shah

Rutesh Shah

Wish I could still be with Infostretch

Senior Automation Engineer (Former Employee) Conshohocken, PA

ProsGreat Place to work with, in terms of technology,work life balance, flexibility, friendly atmosphere .Employees concerns are given due importance, and sorted to optimum possibility. Entry/Interview processes were all very prompt and quick. Infostretch keeps its words. Exit process was also hassle free .

ConsMore number of Leaves(annual) would be great to have.

Loving it so far!

Junior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsGreat team atmosphere! My team made sure to make me feel welcome and easily integrate into the company. Coming from hospitality transitioning to tech was quite a leap, but my colleagues are extremely supportive. I'm just getting started, but can definitely appreciate everyone's "let's succeed together" mentality.

ConsDon't really have any so far. It's a fast paced environment (at least in marketing) so some may find that daunting. But with a willingness to learn and great colleagues, this is completely negligible.

Stuck and Sinking

Senior Quality Assurance Team Lead (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

Prosflexible hours and not much of a challenge, friendly co workers. can take much long breaks with no problems. find job to be just okay

Consnot much direction from any one, getting blamed for other mistakes, company is sinking fast. need to look for company that happy with my talents

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to your employees and be truthful about the current business environment. should focus on the people

Jul 2, 2014

We're sorry that you didn't benefit more from your experience here at InfoStretch. We wish you luck with your future endeavors and hope that the next company you join will be more satisfying to you.
  1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

An average software engineer experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe CTO is very good and understanding

ConsLow salary and employee moral

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to retain people with good salaries and value their experience and efforts

If you need place to start or to end your QA Career...

Software QA Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsFriendly people, minimum Technology, and stagnated Projects.... perfect for people, who just want to get warm and quite place

ConsDo not expect to learn New technology or get promoted inside the Company: outsiders with well-suited Resume always will take your Spot

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease, give more support for Employees, who try to contribute time, ideas, and knowledge... Give at least some Feedback when you ask for Research, Samples, or Synopsis...

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

A company you can grow with.

Quality Assurance Lead (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsIf you really want to rise in your career, and grow as a person, InfoStretch has everything right to offer. The best part about InfoStretch is that it is still growing, and have umpteen opportunities in all areas for a career that is not only rewarding, but at the same time brings a sense of accomplishment.

ConsYou will always be busy with your assigned tasks. It is you who will have to define your objectives to go past the busy lane, and equip yourself for the next level in your career. Rest assured, InfoStretch will recognize and consider your achievements pretty seriously on D-Day.

Had a wonderful experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed every moment working with this company. You get a good vibe when you enter the company.

You get a lot of encouragement & motivation for learning new stuff. Each year you are given a certain amount of dollars for you to take Online courses/Certifications/Conferences.

They provide excellent benefits in health, dental, vision, 401k. Many company events are organized yearly such as Summer picnic, Christmas, Halloween, Diwali, etc.

Yearly bonus is given based on company's & individual performance.

ConsCannot think anything on the top of my head.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are doing an excellent job, & keep doing it. Infostretch has a good future.

Great company, nice people, full of career opportunity

QA Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

Pros-Nice people to work with. Great team work. Co-works help each other a lot. Especially for new team member, systematic training is offered.

-Work is highly respected and appreciated by manager and the company. In yearly Christmas party, gift is given to all people working for the company, even including contractors and interns.

-Have chance to work in different big projects with cutting-edge mobile testing technology. Good opportunity to learn and grow personal career faster. This is also a place that management would love to trust new hires, and give them opportunities based on personal skills. I started with Infostretch as a contractor, and now in a full-time position for an exciting big project where I can learn more and use my skills more.

-Benefit is good, have all benefits normally it will have. But one thing impressive is that HR is trying hard to continuously improve benefits yearly. I am happy with the gym reimbursement newly added this year. It is not every company will have this kind of continuous improvement. The HR here is doing great job.

-Family-oriented happy working atmosphere. Monthly birthday parties, frequent pot-luck parties, holiday celebration parties… a lot of parties! It’s fun!

ConsI can't think of any so far.

Apr 11, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. InfoStretch works hard to provide an "all around" enjoyable work experience for everyone in the company. We do all that we can to provide the "best of the best" for our ... More

Great company!!

QA Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

Pros- Highest caliber colleagues drive collaboration and excellence amongst all teams.
    - Challenging work environment
    - Great benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, etc..)
    - Great bonus
    - Exciting Client experience
    - Exciting company that is growing fast offering employees endless opportunities to learn and grow individually and as a team
    - The company values your own ability to succeed and be productive in your career
    - and... lots of healthy free food/drinks available daily

ConsCannot think of any major cons

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Great Company to work for!

QA Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

Pros-Great work environment
    -Friendly people
    -Good benefits
    -team collaboration
    I started from the bottom as a contractor and worked my way up to a QA Engineer with added salary bonus! I'm pretty happy with the way things are going here and infostretch is going nowhere but up!

Consi have no problems with infostretch

Feb 10, 2014

Thank you for your response. We are very happy to hear that you are happy with your position and with InfoStretch. Infostretch is a combined total of fabulous people, talent and innovation and we ... More

Worked for InfoStretch? Contribute to the Community!