InfoStretch Reviews

Reset
4.0
InfoStretch Founder and CEO Rutesh Shah
Rutesh Shah

Pros
  • Good working environment, colleagues are ok (in 6 reviews)

• Great Place to work with, in terms of technology,work life balance, flexibility, friendly atmosphere (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Work Life balance - Sucks big time (in 6 reviews)

• senior management expects employee to work 12- 14 hours on a weekday and 8-10 hours on a weekend (in 2 reviews)

1. Great executive team and culture.

Current Employee - Head of Marketing in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Head of Marketing in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Smart people who aren't hooked on talking about how smart they are but rather making cool solutions happen in the exciting world of mobility. Great leadership and corporate culture. It's like a big global family. A very rewarding place to work.

Cons

There are many new opportunities in mobile and there is huge potential to expand in multiple directions that's why now staying focused on a few core capabilities is important. This will avoid confusion.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring!

2. Rapidly growing company

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Big variety of existing and future projects. Nice benefits and compensation. Easy hiring and onboard process.

Cons

Kitchen area could be better. Lack of team building activities.

3. Good Company with opportunity to learn and grow

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lot to learn and grow if you are ready to work smart. Technical management always lends an ear to you if you have good ideas, always supportive and ready to hold your hand when needed. The team is very flexible and have seen all contributing to solve an issue. Medical and other benefits are good. Very friendly people.

Cons

There is lot of work here but not enough hands, the co. is actively hiring though. Pay is not that great but not very bad either.

Advice to Management

Nothing as of now.

5. Good Place to work

Current Employee - QA Lead in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - QA Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch (Less than a year)

Pros

Small workforce makes it easier to make an impact and work your way up ...

Cons

Organization is still evolving and some processes are little underdeveloped

Advice to Management

None ... on the right track ... keep going

6. Good healthy workplace

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been part of InfoStretch family for about 5 years now and it has been one hell of a ride. Over the period of time I have learned a lot from different mentors in the senior leadership and that has helped me to shape up my career. I started out as a QA engineer and have been fortunate enough to get opportunities to Manage/Lead multiple projects. Senior leadership values the opinion of employees and tries to incorporate them.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is lack of communication between different business units and senior managements failure to get that going.

Advice to Management

Need to have more fun team events to engage everyone in the company.

7. Good place, Great people, Challenge Limits

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Good People, Good Opportunities and variety of Projects, Business Oriented, Good work life balance, Supportive Environment, Technically growing and Expanding customer base, Good Insurance coverage.

Cons

Not much different from any other consulting company with salary challenges, Unclear job roles and Long duration career goals and path for employees.

Advice to Management

Treating every experienced person with same expectations should be changed, learning about employee challenges and working on career path.

8. Comfortable and Professional

Current Employee - California in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - California in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at InfoStretch is like working with family members - the atmosphere is nice, casual, and friendly. Things are still busy and everyone has their share of work to do, approvals are needed, new projects and to do's come up daily - but this keeps the pace up and keeps me employed! For myself, the types of projects I handle are varied and range from print design, to web design, to email campaigns. I work individually, with a my team, and with a developer and the constant variety of projects and people I work with make things interesting and satisfying.

Cons

Not really any terribly concerning downsides that affect work. Kitchen area could be tidier and people need to be more responsible for their dish ware, silverware, etc.

9. Awesome company to work for

Former Employee - Automation QA Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at InfoStretch (More than a year)

Pros

- Very friendly and approachable management - Great team mates and culture - Comparable benefits and compensation - You get to work on which interests you - The best work-life balance I've ever had in my 8+ years of career

Cons

I haven't had any issues at all in my 2.5 years journey. I left just for better opportunity. Will be happy to come back here when the time is right again.

Advice to Management

You are awesome. Please continue the same going forward.

May 15, 2015 – HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your response. We are so glad that you have enjoyed your time at InfoStretch and that you appreciated all that the company had to offer. We thank you for your service and wish you all ... More

10. Very unprofessional, cheap, and play favoritism.

Former Contractor - QA Analyst in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Contractor - QA Analyst in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at InfoStretch as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Slow productivity, invested (finally) into proper coffee machine: keurig, friendly new front desk, old front desk was very unprofessional.

Cons

Managers have favoritism to their own kind, all other ethnicity's and languages other than Gujrati are looked down upon. Salary and Pay options are very unreasonable and unfair. Impossible for full-time conversion due to cheap or no- full-time offers. Many people leave within 6-12months if not within the first three months. CEO wants to know "Why?".

Advice to Management

Pay your staff as if they are assets, treat all people as an important asset to the company. Not just upper management and leadership team. Without them Infostretch would have been and will be nothing. Invest more into the company. Don't be cheap.

Apr 21, 2015 – HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We at InfoStretch work very hard to insure the best working environment is had by every employee - whether fulltime employees or contractors. We listen to the requests ... More

This company still exists! :(

Former Employee - Automation QA Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at InfoStretch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LOL... No pros only Cons...Can write infinite page cons book for this company.

Cons

Everything... but major ones:- 1) Worst owners 2) Salary level way beyond the minimum wage for IT guys 3) Think they can change the world but cannot even change themselves

Advice to Management

No point of giving the advice because they wont do anything about it.

Dec 12, 2014 – HR & Recruiting Manager

We are sorry that you did not find your experience here at InfoStretch an enhancement to your career. We work hard here at InfoStretch to enable and empower our employees to "reach higher" and we do ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed