InfoStretch Reviews in Santa Clara, CA

Loving it so far!

Current Employee - Junior Graphic Designer  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Junior Graphic Designer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team atmosphere! My team made sure to make me feel welcome and easily integrate into the company. Coming from hospitality transitioning to tech was quite a leap, but my colleagues are extremely supportive. I'm just getting started, but can definitely appreciate everyone's "let's succeed together" mentality.

Cons

Don't really have any so far. It's a fast paced environment (at least in marketing) so some may find that daunting. But with a willingness to learn and great colleagues, this is completely negligible.

If you need place to start or to end your QA Career...

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly people, minimum Technology, and stagnated Projects.... perfect for people, who just want to get warm and quite place

Cons

Do not expect to learn New technology or get promoted inside the Company: outsiders with well-suited Resume always will take your Spot

Please, give more support for Employees, who try to contribute time, ideas, and knowledge... Give at least some Feedback when you ask for Research, Samples, or Synopsis...

Stuck and Sinking

Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Team Lead  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Team Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

flexible hours and not much of a challenge, friendly co workers. can take much long breaks with no problems. find job to be just okay

Cons

not much direction from any one, getting blamed for other mistakes, company is sinking fast. need to look for company that happy with my talents

listen to your employees and be truthful about the current business environment. should focus on the people

Jul 2, 2014HR & Recruiting Manager

We're sorry that you didn't benefit more from your experience here at InfoStretch. We wish you luck with your future endeavors and hope that the next company you join will be more satisfying to you.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A company you can grow with.

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Lead  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you really want to rise in your career, and grow as a person, InfoStretch has everything right to offer. The best part about InfoStretch is that it is still growing, and have umpteen opportunities in all areas for a career that is not only rewarding, but at the same time brings a sense of accomplishment.

Cons

You will always be busy with your assigned tasks. It is you who will have to define your objectives to go past the busy lane, and equip yourself for the next level in your career. Rest assured, InfoStretch will recognize and consider your achievements pretty seriously on D-Day.

Great company, nice people, full of career opportunity

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Nice people to work with. Great team work. Co-works help each other a lot. Especially for new team member, systematic training is offered.

-Work is highly respected and appreciated by manager and the company. In yearly Christmas party, gift is given to all people working for the company, even including contractors and interns.

-Have chance to work in different big projects with cutting-edge mobile testing technology. Good opportunity to learn and grow personal career faster. This is also a place that management would love to trust new hires, and give them opportunities based on personal skills. I started with Infostretch as a contractor, and now in a full-time position for an exciting big project where I can learn more and use my skills more.

-Benefit is good, have all benefits normally it will have. But one thing impressive is that HR is trying hard to continuously improve benefits yearly. I am happy with the gym reimbursement newly added this year. It is not every company will have this kind of continuous improvement. The HR here is doing great job.

-Family-oriented happy working atmosphere. Monthly birthday parties, frequent pot-luck parties, holiday celebration parties… a lot of parties! It’s fun!

Cons

I can't think of any so far.

Apr 11, 2014HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. InfoStretch works hard to provide an "all around" enjoyable work experience for everyone in the company. We do all that we can to provide the "best of the best" for our ... More

Great company!!

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Highest caliber colleagues drive collaboration and excellence amongst all teams.
    - Challenging work environment
    - Great benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, etc..)
    - Great bonus
    - Exciting Client experience
    - Exciting company that is growing fast offering employees endless opportunities to learn and grow individually and as a team
    - The company values your own ability to succeed and be productive in your career
    - and... lots of healthy free food/drinks available daily

Cons

Cannot think of any major cons

Keep it up!

Great Company to work for!

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Great work environment
    -Friendly people
    -Good benefits
    -team collaboration
    I started from the bottom as a contractor and worked my way up to a QA Engineer with added salary bonus! I'm pretty happy with the way things are going here and infostretch is going nowhere but up!

Cons

i have no problems with infostretch

Feb 10, 2014HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your response. We are very happy to hear that you are happy with your position and with InfoStretch. Infostretch is a combined total of fabulous people, talent and innovation and we ... More

Skip It!

Former Employee - QA Engineer  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - QA Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at InfoStretch full-time for less than a year

Pros

much free food and drinks!

Cons

promised many things during the interview and hiring process but instead worked like slaves

remember the employee that make the company

pathetic experience working at infostretch

Former Employee - QA Automation Engineer  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - QA Automation Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at InfoStretch full-time for more than a year

Pros

best for a fresher in QA Testing

Cons

its more of a consultancy than a QA company....pay is very poor...you can work here for indian salary...the HR is rude enough...and they expect you to travel to any god forsaken Client side..at your own travel costs...and would force you to work from Client location forever without any prior information about this to the employee at the time of joining office.Most employeess join in the Santa Clara office thinking it is easy to commute..but they barely realise that you will be asked to travel to SFO,Redwood City ..etc...failing which you will be asked to resign..no proper planning..especially during december month the company will forcefully lay off the full time employes/contractors would be asked to take off for the entire December month... without any prior information and you will be chucked out for no reason..if they do not have project at that particular time....jus only because the business is bit dormant during the christmas time..no clarity for the management as to why and what they are supposed to do with the recruited employee and as to which client place they will ask the employee to work at??

at the time of recruting an employee ,clearly mention the project, the client location he would be working from and more importantly..tell him you will lay them off that very day of joing if you do not have any project coming up...before you recruit one employee please plan accordingly...

Feb 7, 2014HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your experience here at InfoStretch. A recent survey of our employees showed that the greater majority are happy with our company, our ... More

worst company to work with!

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time for less than a year

Pros

you wont learn much as a selenium automation engineer..here!

Cons

don fall for the Santa clara location guys if you are looking for QA Position in Infostretch Santa Clara office.In less than a weeks time after joining the Santa Clara Office , the employee will be asked to work in SFO on a daily basis, because of thie sole client Weels Fargo in SFO.so you will be forced to travel to SFO everyday tho you had joined the Infostretch Santa Clara office.Infostretch is more a consultancy where you will be paid too less .don expect your salary to be more than 60 to 65k per year! tho you are forced to travel to SFO and work from there, they would not bare the travel expenses ...if you express unwillingness to work for their client in SFO, you will be asked to resign., BEing a small company , there is only chaos and no clariry on what project will be be allocated when..if they do not have any plans for the next coming project you will be asked to resign immedialtely without any sign.Its too volatile and you will be asked to forcefully sit at home for Nov and Dec months if they see no revenue coming..its all so unplanned and messed up....my sincere advise is do not ruin ur career by joinign this company...instead patiently look for a better company...!!!

please have some clarity when you employ a person.Simply 1st don employ a person then think on why you employed that person and after few weeks asking the employee to leave saying you have no projects!!poop planning , poor work environment, poor projects and the worst of all...forcing employess to work from your random client sites forever...without prior information .....

Feb 10, 2014HR & Recruiting Manager

Worked for InfoStretch? Contribute to the Community!