InfoStretch

Updated May 25, 2014

InfoStretch Founder and CEO Rutesh Shah

Rutesh Shah

16 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

If you need place to start or to end your QA Career...

Software QA Engineer (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

ProsFriendly people, minimum Technology, and stagnated Projects.... perfect for people, who just want to get warm and quite place

ConsDo not expect to learn New technology or get promoted inside the Company: outsiders with well-suited Resume always will take your Spot

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease, give more support for Employees, who try to contribute time, ideas, and knowledge... Give at least some Feedback when you ask for Research, Samples, or Synopsis...

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Loving it so far!

Junior Graphic Designer (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

ProsGreat team atmosphere! My team made sure to make me feel welcome and easily integrate into the company. Coming from hospitality transitioning to tech was quite a leap, but my colleagues are extremely supportive. I'm just getting started, but can definitely appreciate everyone's "let's succeed together" mentality.

ConsDon't really have any so far. It's a fast paced environment (at least in marketing) so some may find that daunting. But with a willingness to learn and great colleagues, this is completely negligible.

Stuck and Sinking

Senior Quality Assurance Team Lead (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

Prosflexible hours and not much of a challenge, friendly co workers. can take much long breaks with no problems. find job to be just okay

Consnot much direction from any one, getting blamed for other mistakes, company is sinking fast. need to look for company that happy with my talents

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to your employees and be truthful about the current business environment. should focus on the people

Flag Review
    InfoStretch HR & Recruiting Manager responded to this review Jul 2, 2014 EditDelete
    We're sorry that you didn't benefit more from your experience here at InfoStretch. We wish you luck with your future endeavors and hope that the next company you join will be more satisfying to you.
  • We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A company you can grow with.

Quality Assurance Lead (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

ProsIf you really want to rise in your career, and grow as a person, InfoStretch has everything right to offer. The best part about InfoStretch is that it is still growing, and have umpteen opportunities in all areas for a career that is not only rewarding, but at the same time brings a sense of accomplishment.

ConsYou will always be busy with your assigned tasks. It is you who will have to define your objectives to go past the busy lane, and equip yourself for the next level in your career. Rest assured, InfoStretch will recognize and consider your achievements pretty seriously on D-Day.

Great company, nice people, full of career opportunity

Santa Clara, CA

Pros-Nice people to work with. Great team work. Co-works help each other a lot. Especially for new team member, systematic training is offered.

-Work is highly respected and appreciated by manager and the company. In yearly Christmas party, gift is given to all people working for the company, even including contractors and interns.

-Have chance to work in different big projects with cutting-edge mobile testing technology. Good opportunity to learn and grow personal career faster. This is also a place that management would love to trust new hires, and give them opportunities based on personal skills. I started with Infostretch as a contractor, and now in a full-time position for an exciting big project where I can learn more and use my skills more.

-Benefit is good, have all benefits normally it will have. But one thing impressive is that HR is trying hard to continuously improve benefits yearly. I am happy with the gym reimbursement newly added this year. It is not every company will have this kind of continuous improvement. The HR here is doing great job.

-Family-oriented happy working atmosphere. Monthly birthday parties, frequent pot-luck parties, holiday celebration parties… a lot of parties! It’s fun!

ConsI can't think of any so far.

Flag Review
    InfoStretch HR & Recruiting Manager responded to this review Apr 11, 2014 EditDelete
    Thank you for your feedback. InfoStretch works hard to provide an "all around" enjoyable work experience for everyone in the company. We do all that we can to provide the "best of the best" for our ... More

Great company!!

Santa Clara, CA

Pros- Highest caliber colleagues drive collaboration and excellence amongst all teams.
    - Challenging work environment
    - Great benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, etc..)
    - Great bonus
    - Exciting Client experience
    - Exciting company that is growing fast offering employees endless opportunities to learn and grow individually and as a team
    - The company values your own ability to succeed and be productive in your career
    - and... lots of healthy free food/drinks available daily

ConsCannot think of any major cons

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Great Company to work for!

Santa Clara, CA

Pros-Great work environment
    -Friendly people
    -Good benefits
    -team collaboration
    I started from the bottom as a contractor and worked my way up to a QA Engineer with added salary bonus! I'm pretty happy with the way things are going here and infostretch is going nowhere but up!

Consi have no problems with infostretch

Flag Review
    InfoStretch HR & Recruiting Manager responded to this review Feb 10, 2014 EditDelete
    Thank you for your response. We are very happy to hear that you are happy with your position and with InfoStretch. Infostretch is a combined total of fabulous people, talent and innovation and we ... More

Skip It!

QA Engineer (Former Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

Prosmuch free food and drinks!

Conspromised many things during the interview and hiring process but instead worked like slaves

Advice to Senior Managementremember the employee that make the company

pathetic experience working at infostretch

QA Automation Engineer (Former Employee)

Prosbest for a fresher in QA Testing

Consits more of a consultancy than a QA company....pay is very poor...you can work here for indian salary...the HR is rude enough...and they expect you to travel to any god forsaken Client side..at your own travel costs...and would force you to work from Client location forever without any prior information about this to the employee at the time of joining office.Most employeess join in the Santa Clara office thinking it is easy to commute..but they barely realise that you will be asked to travel to SFO,Redwood City ..etc...failing which you will be asked to resign..no proper planning..especially during december month the company will forcefully lay off the full time employes/contractors would be asked to take off for the entire December month... without any prior information and you will be chucked out for no reason..if they do not have project at that particular time....jus only because the business is bit dormant during the christmas time..no clarity for the management as to why and what they are supposed to do with the recruited employee and as to which client place they will ask the employee to work at??

Advice to Senior Managementat the time of recruting an employee ,clearly mention the project, the client location he would be working from and more importantly..tell him you will lay them off that very day of joing if you do not have any project coming up...before you recruit one employee please plan accordingly...

Flag Review
    InfoStretch HR & Recruiting Manager responded to this review Feb 7, 2014 EditDelete
    Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your experience here at InfoStretch. A recent survey of our employees showed that the greater majority are happy with our company, our ... More

worst company to work with!

Santa Clara, CA

Prosyou wont learn much as a selenium automation engineer..here!

Consdon fall for the Santa clara location guys if you are looking for QA Position in Infostretch Santa Clara office.In less than a weeks time after joining the Santa Clara Office , the employee will be asked to work in SFO on a daily basis, because of thie sole client Weels Fargo in SFO.so you will be forced to travel to SFO everyday tho you had joined the Infostretch Santa Clara office.Infostretch is more a consultancy where you will be paid too less .don expect your salary to be more than 60 to 65k per year! tho you are forced to travel to SFO and work from there, they would not bare the travel expenses ...if you express unwillingness to work for their client in SFO, you will be asked to resign., BEing a small company , there is only chaos and no clariry on what project will be be allocated when..if they do not have any plans for the next coming project you will be asked to resign immedialtely without any sign.Its too volatile and you will be asked to forcefully sit at home for Nov and Dec months if they see no revenue coming..its all so unplanned and messed up....my sincere advise is do not ruin ur career by joinign this company...instead patiently look for a better company...!!!

Advice to Senior Managementplease have some clarity when you employ a person.Simply 1st don employ a person then think on why you employed that person and after few weeks asking the employee to leave saying you have no projects!!poop planning , poor work environment, poor projects and the worst of all...forcing employess to work from your random client sites forever...without prior information .....

Flag Review

Worked for InfoStretch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InfoStretch reviews and ratings in Santa Clara, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InfoStretch CEO Rutesh Shah. All 16 reviews posted anonymously by InfoStretch employees.