Infoblox

ProsGood place to work
    Great Christmas parties

ConsCEO leaving the company
    Many changes to come

Good company with many perks

ProsGood company with many perks like, dinner, snacks, free EV charging, gym etc.
    Nice facility

ConsHR is completely on the side of management. Do not care what complaint to bring up.
    Whistleblowers are shown the door.
    Very slow product cycle
    Do not believe in growing and promoting its own emplyees
    Office politics
    Lack of raises

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow and promote people from within rather than look everytime there is a new opening.
    Product cycle needs to be faster
    HR needs to have teeth rather than rubber stamp management
    Give raise yearly

Stay AWAY

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsI worked there. Some engineers were good.

ConsVery unethical company. Stay Away . You have been warned!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Train Wreck

Sr (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsNone you don't want to be at this company or any where near it.

ConsThis company's terrible culture and people have final caught up to them. There on a rocket ride but its down not up. Hopefully Cisco will hire all these idiots and they can finish them off as well and kill another bad culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeave, go screw up another company. You would fit right in at Cisco!!!

Chaos on an upward trajectory

ProsStrong customer base. Good product. Smart people.

ConsProcesses are ad hoc. Remote staff are not well connected to HQ.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in business process development. Hire talent to enable scalability

Friendly coworkers and good work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsThis company makes innovative products, so working here means you'll actually be making something that people will benefit from. The environment here is also great (although somewhat cold in the engineering department), with bright coworkers and amazing snacks all the time. They also appreciate the engineers, with Friday happy hour right before the end of the day.

ConsAs mentioned above, it was rather cold there (perhaps as a side-effect of keeping the servers cold). The hours might be a little long (although I was an intern, so I had a fixed work schedule)

Bluecoat trajectory in miniature

ProsExperienced and high caliber employees with some great managers

ConsNo corporate vision or strategy. Every decision is an emotional reaction based on any feedback. No leadership or guidance from executives, who spend their time taking pot shots at each other, and causing churn through the ranks.

Advice to Senior ManagementDefine and articulate a clear vision and improve the ability to execute

Wild Wild West very bad managers up to C level

Account Executive (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsThe workers are great people and bend over backwards. Great people on the working level.

ConsOpen source product with no future direction except to refresh current products to drive revenue. Weak management and C level team. Most first and second line management have been promoted from within and way over there skill level. Really treat employees bad!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up, take a management course and learn how to be leaders not prison guards. Very bad culture driven by the C level down through the management team.

Good learning experience, but future is uncertain.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA few years ago, Infoblox was a good place to get established if you were starting a new career direction. The company does a good job of trusting subject matter experts and putting them in places where they can make a difference. At Infoblox, it is easy to mold your responsibilities around areas and challenges that interest you. Many employees did well during and after the IPO.

ConsMany of the best team members have left. Business success is achieved at the expense of personnel happiness. Hiring efforts are attracting B and C players. HR works for the company rather than the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to address inequality issues and help long time employees feel valued. Need to make career advancement paths clear for existing employees.

I love a challenge!!

ProsPeople are great, lots of laughter, great managers, always trying to improve. The coffee doesn't suck, either.

ConsDepartments need to communicate with each other better. If you are not careful, you can end up working 24/7, but NOT because my manager expects it.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways strive to improve! I think the management is very approachable and many people care about doing a good job.

Worked for Infoblox? Contribute to the Community!