Infogroup Reviews

Understanding and Flexible.

Current Employee - Email Marketing  in  Papillion, NE
    Current Employee - Email Marketing in Papillion, NE

I have been working at Infogroup full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great in terms of work life balance. I couldn't ask for better superiors. They are very understanding and flexible when it comes to family matters. There is a very laid back atmosphere that encourages collaboration and teamwork that keeps everyone motivated.

Cons

There isn't a well defined career path. In order to climb the ladder, you have to move departments or wait for someone above you to be promoted or leave the company. Pay could be better also.

Reward your employees for hard work and a job well done. Help them to grow to benefit your company, not someone else's.

Lots or room to gain responsibility/Experience, but managers are never given enough resources to do the job.

Current Employee - IT Manager  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Infogroup full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Provides plenty of new opportunities for responsibility. Colleagues are great.
    Schedules are flexible.

Cons

No raise in pay if you move up from within the company. Raises are always better requested "Next Quarter".... no real "Perks". Very boring and gray in the building, and corporate culture.

Please stop moving teams around, and really consider paying to keep your people.

love what I do and the people I work with

Current Employee - Senior Client Operations Specialist  in  Ames, IA
    Current Employee - Senior Client Operations Specialist in Ames, IA

I have been working at Infogroup full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I enjoy the work I do, it challenges me. I've worked for my division of our company for over 25 years and have seen us be bought and sold many times. This current group of investors is no different than any in the past. No better, No worse, just neutral.

Cons

Lack of annual reviews, raises are few and far between, the PTO policy is not structured in a way that benefits the employees, you have to use it all by the end of the year and start the next year with only two days of PTO, I hate to be sick in January. The big push for more and more sales without the systems and workers in place to handle the accounts successfully. There is a lack of training on new systems before they are rolled out, including the systems themselves.

Consider how you would feel if you were a lower level employee and had to live by the current PTO policy.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not Recommended

Current Employee - Systems Administrator  in  Papillion, NE
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Papillion, NE

I have been working at Infogroup full-time for less than a year

Pros

Trying hard to think of "Pros." My boss let me modify my hours so that I could come in earlier...that was a good thing.

Cons

Everything is an emergency, there's no planning, it's just a big, disheveled pile of IT that makes little sense and doesn't work too well. Vacancies not back-filled in a timely manner, which makes turn-over/training impossible or at best, difficult. Management mismanages pretty much everything. We can't even get functionally relevant technical books for our team. There is an open and tangible disdain for employees on my team.

Adopt some 6 Sigma or something... Get a grip.

Good company to work for.

Former Employee - Division Controller  in  Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Division Controller in Livonia, MI

I worked at Infogroup full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun environment to work in.

Cons

Pressure to produce is somewhat intense.

None.

Infogroup review

Current Employee - Contractor  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Contractor in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Infogroup as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

There are many divisions within Infogroup. and this company provides a lot of opportunities to try new jobs at different locations.

Cons

The company was a public company, which was taken private by a private equity company. since then there had been a lots of volatility within the company.

Management first need to address the anxiety within the employees. So they are free and focus on work, rather than talking about the mismangement all the time.

Subpar management, constant political turmoil

I worked at Infogroup full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Depending on the position, one can just punch the clock and get by while it lasts. They have some good data assets, but all the technologies are literally stitched together. Benefits are decent, but don't expect any other perks.

Cons

Constant reorganization. No continuity in company direction or policies. Frequent change in upper management leading to toxic political environment. No scheduled review or raise. Defeated attitude set in. Management repeatedly rely on a few good employees who end up burned out. Most management team members do not have good industry knowledge, leading bad decisions.

Empower the middle management and put more resources in training. This is an environment where capable employees are punished with no hope for advancement. Constant reorganization doesn't help matters either.

Great place to work if you are comfortable with change and uncertainty.

Former Employee - List Broker  in  Pearl River, NY
    Former Employee - List Broker in Pearl River, NY

I worked at Infogroup full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great pay, great benefits, great people! Solid data and product offerings. Everyone I worked with had a sense of urgency to deliver high-level of customer service and support. Technical support staff, outstanding and very responsive to employee needs, especially in supporting the sales staff. Tech team understood the importance of having the right tools in order to facilitate the sales process and sustain and grow the business

Cons

High level of uncertainty regarding company direction with layoffs looming.
    Low employee moral.

Provide more information regarding future direction of company and market. Increase training and learning opportunities.

This company is growing! Check it out.

I have been working at Infogroup full-time for less than a year

Pros

New business wins
    Cutting edge technologies
    Decent work/life balance
    Exceptional people!

Cons

Can seem a bit chaotic due to rapid growth - but fun too
    Benefits are decent, but not great - middle of the road

Keep investing in bringing on the best people

Great Company! With Great Management!

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  Papillion, NE
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Papillion, NE

I have been working at Infogroup full-time for less than a year

Pros

loving the hang loose attitude here at Infogroup! Actually get treated as an adult and am doing very well here becuase of it! Very happy with my experience!

They pay is pretty decent too!

Cons

haven't found any legitmate cons yet

Keep becoming creative on how to facilitate your fellow sales associates and less is more when it comes to management as you have found!

Worked for Infogroup? Contribute to the Community!