Information Security Media

Information Security Media Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sanjay Kalra

Very entrepreneurial company - if you are opposite of large corporation mindset this is the company for you.

Sales (Current Employee) Princeton, NJ

ProsOne of the best base salary packages for sales people I've come across. Plus there is no cap on commission. In fact they give you more commission $ once you exceed your quota. Start-up type mentality. Management definitely wants to win.

ConsDefinitely not a "punch-clock" type of company. If you are looking for a "job" as opposed to a "career" then this is not the company for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore accolades for a job well-done would be nice, otherwise management is fair. Cannot really comment on non-sales related positions.

Stalking via Linkedin

Sales (Former Employee) Princeton, NJ

Prosnice people to work with in lower management.

ConsSince leaving ISMG the management there keeps stalking me via Linkedin. Its very annoying seeing their names pop up as viewing my profile months after I am no longer with company. Time to move on please! While there I was super micro managed and it has continued on Linkedin.

Advice to Senior Managementmove on and stop please

High employee turn over rate.

(Current Employee)

ProsWith the exception of CEO very nice people to work with.

Conssuper super micro management. If you enjoy your every move watched and commented on this is place for you. They may listen to ideas but most are shot down without giving them a try. Having pride in products is great however first and foremost thinking "its not prospects own money" is foolish. Very high turn over rate for sales positions, since I have been here I have seen 4 come and go.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to customers - when 90% of prospects reply back saying its to expensive don't just think they are idiots it comes off as conceited. Step back and listen and offer specials to grow business and do not be afraid to move away from single seat model. Everyone shares ID's unless they need to earn CPE credits so target smaller opportunities with group "usage" model. It seems like when customers leave their respected companies they almost always start somewhere else in same position or higher so why not offer general "everyone" can use model for smaller companies/banks. This will generate referral sales when former user moves to a new company that are not clients yet. Generate more "new" webinars so existing customers renew. Do not have sales say new webinars are created each quarter when it is not true. Offer loyalty discounts for renewing accounts. Renewing just one customer equals 10 new.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good learning experience for corporate structure.

Supervisor (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsOpportunities for advancement for the career employee.

ConsPay if you do not get promoted.

Advice to Senior ManagementPost opportunities to all candidates and judge on qualifications.

Not a good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Princeton, NJ

ProsIf you like being micro-managed and like quiet. It may be the place for you.

ConsMicromanagement and disrespect of employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people w/respect. Do not laugh and make jokes at their expense.

Worked for Information Security Media? Contribute to the Community!