Infosys

Infosys Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

3.2 8,238 reviews

Dr. Vishal Sikka

Pros
  • Good work culture, Great opportunities for learning and improving your skills(in 717 reviews)

• Good work environment and easy to balance the personal life(in 547 reviews)

Cons
  • No work life balance/Sr management needs to connect with the younger folks(in 323 reviews)

• Lost out with outside realities and progression as no work life balance with restrictive 9(in 94 reviews)

8,238 Employee Reviews

A good place to enter the corporate world

Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Chandigarh (India)

ProsOne of the best Infrastructures for any Indian MNC. It almost matches the global industry standards. The training provided at its most beautiful campus in the city of Mysore, is also world-known for its level of quality.

ConsI think the top management needs to communicate with the people at the grass-root levels of the organization. During my stint, I came across a lot of Software engineers who were not happy with what they were doing and they had their dream profiles within the company itself, but they could not switch the profiles. I think this flexibility is what is missing.

Best place to learn and grow strategically

Technology Lead (US) (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsOpportunity to learn various things. Always given options while taking up new projects.

ConsNow a days no much concern on employees. Company has to concentrate more on new strategies as there has been too much of shuffle at top management.

I spent 11 years in Infosys

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsGreat company for freshers, great training global clientele, get opportunity to work with different customers across geography. Focus is mainly on execution and delivery so you will become pro in making your execution and delivery path even in completely heterogeneous/complex environment. Great knowledge base for already executed projects and learning from the past. Great people and passionate people to work with.

ConsIf your team is in India/China/Brazil, you should be allowed to take some conference calls in the evening. However if you talk to your customer they usually understand and give you some flexibility in US business hours. Mentoring process and framework is not well defined.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring back the Infosys core values as it was in 2001 when I joined the company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Infosys

SPM (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsGreat opportunities to learn different domains and technologies

ConsWork life balance is poor

More than 5 years of experience in Infosys

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsInfosys has a great infrastructure. There are lots of extra curricular activities to do. Infosys will change you from just an individual to a professional leader.

ConsFirst of all I would like to say that salary is not as per the market standards. Second, management should have think about the organization and the employees instead of thinking about themselves.

Very Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery Good

ConsNone. Can't think of any,

BDM

BDM (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsGood company to work for, gives lot of avenues tolearn. have access to the biggest companies of world.Can move to any department

ConsGood company to work for, gives lot of avenues tolearn. have access to the biggest companies of world.Can move to any department

Best company to start for software engineers

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsGreat Training for freshers, good infrastructure,

ConsLow salaries, less increments, very stressful work environment

Excellent place to work

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsCompany reputation. good managers. meritocracy.

ConsSalary, growth limited due to organization challenges

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent infrastructure and facilities, great campus

ConsGetting lost in the crowd with a large number of people employed

Advice to Senior ManagementPromotions are a scarcity

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!