Infosys

Infosys Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

3.2 8,313 reviews

Dr. Vishal Sikka

Pros
  • Good work culture, Great opportunities for learning and improving your skills (in 722 reviews)

• Good work environment and easy to balance the personal life (in 551 reviews)

Cons
  • No work life balance/Sr management needs to connect with the younger folks (in 329 reviews)

• Lost out with outside realities and progression as no work life balance with restrictive 9 (in 97 reviews)

More Highlights
8,313 Employee Reviews

Best company to start with

Technology Analyst (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsIt was good to learn lot of technologies in Infosys.

ConsLess salary and low hikes.

Advice to Senior ManagementHR process need to be more streamlined.

Good place to work

ProsFlexibility, chance to work with variety of teams

Consabsence of training and development

Very good company to start your career or build your career

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsLots of opportunities, generally good management. Some old timers are very good and always ready to guide and help.
    Lot of helpful policies. Gives overall satisfaction feel to work for a great company. Lately onsite compensation was made very good.

ConsWith a huge growth until 2010-11; somewhere people started facing problem with leadership and the general quality of new hires. Slowly we saw change in the work culture that needs to be corrected.

Advice to Senior ManagementVery good policies, generally good people. However management should focus on reducing politics in work place. That was not part of original DNA of this company. I am sure company lost some of very sharp, high performers.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

India-centric company whose pretend to be global

Team Leader (Current Employee)

ProsSchedule flexible, great work environment and international exposure.

Initiatives presented are taken in consideration by management and always there is something to do.

ConsEmployee non-friendly policies.
    Business in Mexico is stuck, so no growth guaranteed.
    HR head in Mexico does not propose, only follows same Indian rules.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink globally, act locally

Project Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOverall Good Company. Comparative Salary at onsite.

ConsCertification Program, Promotion based on certification program is worst.

Good to work if you are able to study and complete certificaiton

Technology Analyst (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

Prosoffice culture is good, benefits, training, team management, work life balance are good. work pressure will be less and every thing will be tracked in the Infosys system

ConsSalary will be less and low hikes, Salary is based on performance. They will not retain the talented persons by paying extra but will hire a new person with higher pay. Internal Certification is another one of the problem, for moving to next level you need to complete some 8-10 certifications. So your promotion to next role will be dependent on certifications and not skills.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease provide value to skill and give promotoins

Perfect for fresher

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBest company for a fresher to start with.

ConsGrowth is stagnant and employee perks/benefits are nil.

I spent 11 years in Infosys

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsGreat company for freshers, great training global clientele, get opportunity to work with different customers across geography. Focus is mainly on execution and delivery so you will become pro in making your execution and delivery path even in completely heterogeneous/complex environment. Great knowledge base for already executed projects and learning from the past. Great people and passionate people to work with.

ConsIf your team is in India/China/Brazil, you should be allowed to take some conference calls in the evening. However if you talk to your customer they usually understand and give you some flexibility in US business hours. Mentoring process and framework is not well defined.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring back the Infosys core values as it was in 2001 when I joined the company.

Infosys

SPM (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsGreat opportunities to learn different domains and technologies

ConsWork life balance is poor

Best place to learn and grow strategically

Technology Lead (US) (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsOpportunity to learn various things. Always given options while taking up new projects.

ConsNow a days no much concern on employees. Company has to concentrate more on new strategies as there has been too much of shuffle at top management.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!