Infovision

Sean Yalamanchi

Great service

ProsAwesome back office staff
    Very easy to work with

ConsOnly con is that they are another Indian focused (low rate to the consultant) firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate regularly with field staff

Best Consulting Firm I have worked with

QA Engineer (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

ProsGreat HR department.
    On time paycheck.
    Competitive salary.

ConsHigh health insurance cost.
    No option to increase life insurance coverage.

Advice to Senior ManagementJob review and salary increase once a year would be great.
    Some bonus would be appreciated.

Great work environment and excellent colleagues

IT Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThe work atmosphere is professional as well as friendly where appropriate. Marketing and HR staff are prompt at responding to employees. All in all a great place to work!

ConsBenefits for full-time consultants needs improvement

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are headed in the right direction. I would recommend compensating better performing consultants in some fashion (maybe an annual bonus) to keep them motivated.Kudos to the management for taking good care of their employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Highly professional, very friendly and prompt.

Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsSo far the experience I have with Infovision is amazing. Their whole staff is very friendly and very prompt and highly professional. They go out of the way to help you out. They respond to your quarries immediately and solve your problem as quickly as possible.

ConsSo far, can not think of any

I have a very pleasant job experience working at Infovision at their different client locations.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) DFW, TX

ProsProfessional work force and a nice place to work for.Provide excellent job opportunities and exposure working with top notch clients.I especially met some of the very nice and highly dynamic business people at Infovision.

ConsI personally don't have any complaints.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have a great regard for Infovision management. Definitely Need a better rewarding mechanism to motivate the better performing work force to keep the spirit high at times.
    I wish you all a great years ahead with lots of success.

Would not recommend to a friend or acquaintance

Mobile User Experience Designer (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsIf you want a short term contract or experience it might do. The compensation is satisfactory and will be fair about that subject. That's the most pro thing I can think of for this area.

ConsPoor management, very poor values and culture. Work/Life balance is either at one extreme or the other. Career opportunities are very limited. If you are looking for a perm position here be aware of the values issue and read the other reviews.

Advice to Senior ManagementSimply put, improve.

Great Company to work

Consultant (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsI worked as a full time employee for Infovision for more than 3 years. I really enjoyed my tenure there. This is really an employee friendly company. The benefits are great. They also take care of all immigration paper work seamlessly. Infovision’s biggest strengths are HR, Immigration, Employee relations, Job Satisfaction and Recruiting. They have really strong contacts with large clients and getting project of your own choice is not difficult here.
    I worked for various consulting companies before, but this place is really very honest and worry free.

ConsLittle less on cultural activities.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for taking care of employees and please keep doing with the same spirit.

Pleasure!!

Developer (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGood Salary with no delays....Awesome HR Dept..!!
    Excellent management and office Staff, with prompt response.
    Great place to work..and competitive environment with growth opportunities.

ConsNo team lunches for employees working at client locations :-(

Advice to Senior ManagementSmall Bonus may be once a year!! :-)

Unscrupulous, unorganized, unprofessional

Project Manager (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThe pay rate and benefits are pretty good.

ConsThe management is a collection of nepotistic coworkers that are unscrupulous, unorganized, unprofessional. Beware.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire managers with integrity and a successful track record.

Infovision Response

Jan 22, 2014HR Manager

We are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with InfoVision. We would love to get further feedback from you on ways that you think we can improve our practices. Please send us an ... More

Good company. Not the greatest communication skills

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGood company to work for. Benefits arent bad. They pay you on time.

ConsThe recruiters arent very good. You never hear from them once you start. I dont know who I am supposed to contact if I have questions. Feels like I am just a number

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in recruiters who you want to work with and find better projects/rates.

Worked for Infovision? Contribute to the Community!