Infozen

Raj Ananthanpillai

Over all good experience

Administrative (Former Employee)

I worked at Infozen full-time for more than a year

ProsSr Management is good and try to work with you with most things

Consit is the gov contract world, so alot of times if the contract job ends so does your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementComing from a military lifestyle to the public sector, do more for moral and there will not be so much turnover.

Static operating environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Infozen full-time for more than 5 years

Prosdecent health benefits but no opportunity for expansion of duties or raises

Conslack of management from corporate

Advice to Senior ManagementGet over yourselves, realize that colorado springs was your bread and butter - treat us with some dignity

Infozen, contractor for US Customs

Data Input Specialist II (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

I worked at Infozen full-time for more than a year

ProsThe only pro for working at Infozen, is that it is contracted to US Customs. I worked at US Customs for 4 different contractors a total of 23 years, and I loved working for them, just not this contractor.

ConsInfozen is a contractor for US Customs. It was the 4th contractor I worked for in 23 years in the US Customs office. I was only employed by Infozen 2 years of those 23 years.
I had to contact them several times to correct my timesheet. When my sister-in-law died, I had to send them the page out of the employee handbook about bereavement pay. I worked Sundays and everytime there was 5 Sundays in a month, my paychecked was shorted. I found a folder with proof that someone was emailing the general manager everytime a mistake was made at work, saying that I made it. When I contacted Human Resources about someone that was bullying me, I was fired.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlthough I was fired for "threatening a supervisor", if you had bothered to check you would have found out that she was not a supervisor, but the lead, and I didn't threaten her. She told me in front of a whole room full of Customs officers that she was going to "Knock me out of my chair" and I said nothing because I needed my job.
You would also have found out that 10 people had quit this job in one year because of bullying and when I reported it to the Customs supervisor, after contacting the manager of Infozen, her manager, and Human Resources I was told to never complain to them again. It will greatly surprise me if Customs renews their contract, considering the way Infozen manages theirs..

Not appreciated

Rockville, MD

I have been working at Infozen

ProsPay was OK and the clients were very good

ConsCEO had no loyalty to his team, and was truth challenged

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize your investment in people. You are in the services business

Really enjoying my work so far

I have been working at Infozen full-time

ProsCompany growth, technical leaders, mission focus

ConsNeeds more corporate culture outside of specific projects

Opinion

I have been working at Infozen full-time for less than a year

ProsI enjoy their wonderful health package. Competitve salary as well.

ConsCons would be listed below in my Advice to Management. I believe InfoZen is a good company but management needs improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management is the reason I rated the way I did. I think InfoZen is a good company its just management needs improvement.

Small company trying to make it in the big leagues

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Infozen

ProsThe employees are great. They stick together and understand the importance of the mission.

ConsSenior management struggled to communicate with employees. Customer continuously complained about management and corporate ability to support programs. Company expected the employees to work excessive overtime without compensation (advice: negotiate for a higher salary during the hiring process).

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a company you should understand what services you can provide to a customer and provide them well. You are micromanaging and don't allow for creative thinking. Each year when there is a change over at corporate we revert to doing things poorly. Create a business plan and execute to it at least you'll have something to guide you.

Worked for Infozen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infozen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infozen CEO Raj Ananthanpillai. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by Infozen employees.