Infusion Enterprises

4.4
Tom Cannon

1. Fresh Start

Current Employee - Representative in Warminster, PA

I have been working at Infusion Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I.E. now represents a new law firm in Center City as opposed to the one they were representing when the older reviews were posted. The new law firm and I.E.'s relationship with them allows for much faster results for clients, and representatives as well.

Cons

If you are not able to stick to a schedule, be on time, or have issues interacting with people you are not fit for the company.

2. The best opportunity you will ever get.

Current Employee - Representative in Warminster, PA

I have been working at Infusion Enterprises full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people. Great environment. Great pay. We have people working with us from all different backgrounds - former real estate agents, VP's of international companies, full-time business owners looking to make some extra income, and even select college students! Everybody who works here is awesome. Our staff does a great job when it comes to bringing on new talent. The pay is great, too. I've seen some HUGE paychecks at this company. The service we provide really does help people, too. Nothing beats seeing the reaction of somebody who just received a $17,000+ check! That was not a typo!

Cons

It's challenging. I view that as a plus, but some people might not. I've seen a few representatives who just couldn't make the cut because they didn't have the right positive attitude. Our motto is 100% effort, 0 excuses. Some people expect to be paid just to show up, and they don't last long.

Advice to Management

Stay awesome!

Unforgettable

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Representative in Warminster, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Representative in Warminster, PA

I have been working at Infusion Enterprises part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome Environment! Great staff! Fun and competitive coworkers! A lot of fun winning trophies! Great income, saved up enough for a new car! Great resume experience and received college credits for making money. Cant say enough about this job! Managers know what they are talking about because all of them started the same way as I did.

Cons

Absolutely none! If anyone wants a job i HIGHLY recommend this company for anyone what wants to make good money working whenever they would like!

Advice to Management

Amazing! keep doing what you're doing!

Awesome summer!!!

Current Employee - Representative in Warminster, PA

I have been working at Infusion Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I learned so much while working with this company and had a lot of fun! My resume now looks phenomenal! I recommend that if you are considering working for this company, you take the chance. The pay is definitely worth the effort, but the experience is even more valuable. Plus, they were flexible enough to let me go on vacation a couple of times.

Cons

Challenging! Definitely NOT for someone looking to coast. You do have to work hard at this job and the managers will definitely prevent you from slacking. A lot of the people who work there played sports in college or were straight-A students. I think they have to see that you are a high achiever to even offer you a job.

Advice to Management

Thanks for pushing me to reach my potential this summer!

Infusion Enterprises

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Warminster, PA
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Warminster, PA

I worked at Infusion Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Earned a lot of money with this company, and had a whole page added onto my resume from all that I did while working with them. The experience I gained here helped me land my dream job.

Cons

Flexible schedule might be too flexible for some.

Warning, warning, warning

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Infusion Enterprises as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Potentially, a good source of fast income if you are able to build a network of homeowners who have had damage to their homes.

Cons

$18 per hour means $18 per appointment that you arrange and complete. More money is paid if/when your appointment results in a damage claim that is handled by the law firm. If you think you know enough homeowners with damage to their homes, go for it! If not, move on. By the way, if you do not complete ten of these you do not get paid at all. As a business, they have a lot of growing up to do. For instance, they pay on Thursdays weekly, if and only if the one secretary who can access their checkbook is able to make it in to the office that day.

Advice to Management

A more realistic presentation of the challenges involved in this type of business would result in a better motivated sales staff.

RSS Feed </> Embed