Infusion Enterprises

Infusion Enterprises Reviews

Tom Cannon

Fresh Start

Representative (Current Employee) Warminster, PA

ProsI.E. now represents a new law firm in Center City as opposed to the one they were representing when the older reviews were posted. The new law firm and I.E.'s relationship with them allows for much faster results for clients, and representatives as well.

ConsIf you are not able to stick to a schedule, be on time, or have issues interacting with people you are not fit for the company.

The best opportunity you will ever get.

Representative (Current Employee) Warminster, PA

ProsGreat people. Great environment. Great pay. We have people working with us from all different backgrounds - former real estate agents, VP's of international companies, full-time business owners looking to make some extra income, and even select college students! Everybody who works here is awesome. Our staff does a great job when it comes to bringing on new talent. The pay is great, too. I've seen some HUGE paychecks at this company. The service we provide really does help people, too. Nothing beats seeing the reaction of somebody who just received a $17,000+ check! That was not a typo!

ConsIt's challenging. I view that as a plus, but some people might not. I've seen a few representatives who just couldn't make the cut because they didn't have the right positive attitude. Our motto is 100% effort, 0 excuses. Some people expect to be paid just to show up, and they don't last long.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay awesome!

Unforgettable

Senior Marketing Representative (Current Employee) Warminster, PA

ProsAwesome Environment! Great staff! Fun and competitive coworkers! A lot of fun winning trophies! Great income, saved up enough for a new car! Great resume experience and received college credits for making money. Cant say enough about this job! Managers know what they are talking about because all of them started the same way as I did.

ConsAbsolutely none! If anyone wants a job i HIGHLY recommend this company for anyone what wants to make good money working whenever they would like!

Advice to Senior ManagementAmazing! keep doing what you're doing!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awesome summer!!!

Representative (Current Employee) Warminster, PA

ProsI learned so much while working with this company and had a lot of fun! My resume now looks phenomenal! I recommend that if you are considering working for this company, you take the chance. The pay is definitely worth the effort, but the experience is even more valuable. Plus, they were flexible enough to let me go on vacation a couple of times.

ConsChallenging! Definitely NOT for someone looking to coast. You do have to work hard at this job and the managers will definitely prevent you from slacking. A lot of the people who work there played sports in college or were straight-A students. I think they have to see that you are a high achiever to even offer you a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for pushing me to reach my potential this summer!

Infusion Enterprises

Marketing Representative (Former Employee) Warminster, PA

ProsEarned a lot of money with this company, and had a whole page added onto my resume from all that I did while working with them. The experience I gained here helped me land my dream job.

ConsFlexible schedule might be too flexible for some.

Warning, warning, warning

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPotentially, a good source of fast income if you are able to build a network of homeowners who have had damage to their homes.

Cons$18 per hour means $18 per appointment that you arrange and complete. More money is paid if/when your appointment results in a damage claim that is handled by the law firm. If you think you know enough homeowners with damage to their homes, go for it! If not, move on.

By the way, if you do not complete ten of these you do not get paid at all. As a business, they have a lot of growing up to do. For instance, they pay on Thursdays weekly, if and only if the one secretary who can access their checkbook is able to make it in to the office that day.

Advice to Senior ManagementA more realistic presentation of the challenges involved in this type of business would result in a better motivated sales staff.

Worked for Infusion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!