Infusionsoft Reviews

42 reviews filtered by
4.4
Infusionsoft Co-Founder & CEO Clate Mask
Clate Mask

1. The Best Company atmosphere in Arizona.

Current Employee - Loyalty Manager (Account Manager) in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Loyalty Manager (Account Manager) in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Infusionsoft

Pros

They say that the average open position has over 65 applicants applying in the very short windows they list jobs and its not hard to see why. You will not find a better culture anywhere in Arizona period. Infusionsoft is leaps and bounds ahead of every company I have ever worked for her including big names like PayPal and Multiple Banks I've worked for. They actually DO what every company says they will do. From day 1 i knew it was a special place. If you have the opportunity to get on board, do it without hesitation.

Cons

It is hard work. In full disclosure, you will work VERY hard here. it is not a 9 to 5 job. But they give you the freedom to do what you need and support TONS of personal growth and Play time. Its a good balance but make no mistake, you will work and be pushed much harder here than most jobs.

2. Best place to work-hands down

Current Employee - Professional Services Manager in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Professional Services Manager in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

So incredibly grateful to work for a place that:
    -lives by its core values
    -am surrounded by a group of top performers who bring their A game every single day
    -has a Leadership Model and opportunity to move up
    -is family-friendly and will support you putting family first
    -Win4time over traditional PTO
    -has,an amazing CEO and leaders to guide us through our goals every step of the way
    -note: the concept mentioned in other reviews about having to be Miron is unfounded. I'm not Mormon and neither are most of the people I work with day to day so please keep that in mind. Yes, Clare and others are Mormon but not everyone and that's okay!

Cons

-still working on building up remote employees
    -very limited paet-time positions available

Thank you for building me up as leader and empowering me to change the future!

3. Love it! So grateful for Infusionsoft!

Current Employee - Consultant in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Consultant in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Win 4 time: flexible time off as long as it's a win for you, your team, the customer and the company.
    -Leaders who understand that you work to live and are genuinely interested in making your life great inside and outside of work.
    -Opportunity for personal and professional development.
    -Amazing colleagues.
    -Fun employee incentives.
    -Free Infusionsoft application.
    -Cereal bar, small gym, game room, soda machine, vitamix and so much more!

Cons

- ummmm..... hmm. Tough to think of Cons.
    - I think the main con is each department is so focused on hitting their own numbers that they don't seem to work in unison too much, which can cause headaches for one-another. They are working towards solutions though.
    - Another con is it's all about numbers there, which is actually fine, but they don't always measure them fairly (for example: comparing everyone the same although their books of business are completely different based on their specialization).
    - Report numbers publicly, but don't have reporting down yet, so they aren't ever accurate. They're also working on this.

Keep being inspiring! The top level of leadership is truly amazing. My advice would be to include those who are on the front-lines in the decision-making for stages, metrics, etc. It seems that everyone else who isn't on the front line is making those decisions, and they don't always make sense.

Great company to work for overall

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company is growing very quickly, and because of this there are many opportunities for anyone who is willing to give 100 to both the customers and cause.

There is a daily focus on the core values which promotes and protects the award winning culture.

Fulfilling work, and the ability to innovate in your role. Infusionsoft is very open to change (which can sometimes be a downfall..) but this allows you to take ownership of your seat in the building and perform to high standards.

Sincere feeling that leaders across the company "care" about you and your role.

Cons

A serious majority of the Infusionsoft population is of Mormon faith, and many are related, married or church peers which causes a heightened sense of favoritism in the building. It sometimes feels that you are at a disadvantage for growth and recognition opportunities, even if you are more qualified, because of the relationships that their group shares. The community is very tight knit and it can take a difficult extra effort to be seen fairly if you are not coming to the company with the same personal background. This also makes it hard to "be yourself" at work for some.

Pay is not as competitive as most would like it to be, though there are many "perks" of the building and culture that help to make up for this. It would be great to be valued in dollars for the performance that Infusionites put forward. This would allow employees to reflect the hard work they put in, to their personal lifestyles outside of the building.

Continue to develop world class leadership, and find ways to diversify your employee population.
    Take a second look at employee wages in relation to their responsibilities and expectations.

6. DREAM CAREER! GET STOCK OPTIONS CUZ THEY'RE NOT GOING DOWN IN REV ANYTIME SOON!

Current Contractor - Business Consultant in Chandler, AZ
    Current Contractor - Business Consultant in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Infusionsoft as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Watch Infusionsoft Culture Video on their websites /culture page and the /about

Cons

Normal favoritism in any company culture and the expected fast paced changing environment, don't get comfortable cuz measuring and tweaking is almost daily.

Invest in old employees that want to come back, They are coming back for a reason with more passion and excitement than before. I quote as best I can remember... Clate Mask from one of my Sales and Marketing Meetings I attended, "A lot of you may leave us to follow your entrepreneurial dreams. We want you to take what you learn here and create successful businesses, we may even invest in those businesses. Secretly I want you fail so you'll come back, he he. " He is kidding of course but hints at the love for an employee building off their company DVPM and their 'his' willingness to have them back in the family. Don't renig!

7. Best place to work if you are a culture fit (i.e. passionate about our purpose and share the same core values)

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very purpose and values-driven organization. We exist to help small businesses succeed. We love entrepreneurs and the value they create for their customers, their families, and their communities.

Cons

Moving and growing so fast that sometimes great people get left behind because they didn't grow fast enough to keep up.

Keep up the great work! Don't let our unique and amazing culture die.

8. Great place to work.

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great vision. Very clear purpose. If you connect to small businesses and their success, then coming to work is awesome. You know that you can have impact.

Cons

Very reactive. Constant pivots and short shortsightedness which is in direct conflict with the beauty of the long term vision.

"Confusionsoft...." it doesn't just refer to their software.

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Chandler, AZ
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Chandler, AZ

I worked at Infusionsoft full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They have a High-tech soda machine dispenser that costs more than most nice new cars, as well as a professional coffee/hotdrink maker, as far as the amenities are concerned. The people are positive and upbeat, so much so it is sickening, beware though if you don't "drink the kool-aid" as they say, you will find yourself out on your face, with no job.

Cons

This place preaches a VERY VERY good sermon, and really has everything in place to make this charade look and feel genuine. They talk about core values, and honesty and integrity, openness and understanding etc etc, however believe me from experience, if you do not fit their model of perfect they will off you as soon as they get the chance. If you are not an entrepreneur, or someone who owned or owns your own business they will automatically look down on you. If not at first, then just let about 2 weeks to a month to go by and you will start feeling it. Also, if you are worried about discrimination, then LOOKOUT, because there are two huge key factors that played into them firing me, without ever having received a written or verbal warning, and boasting perfect attendance. 1. Smokers beware!! this is a Mormon owned company, and they seriously look down on smokers, as shown by their absolute lack of interest in putting up any amenities to accommodate smokers, including ash trays. 2. Not being/looking like a prototypical Mormon ( which 97% of the staff falls into this category). So in short, anyone who is not Mormon, and doesn't look like Barbie and Ken Hampton's addition, and does smoke...you won't be here long. Even if you adhere to their rules and regulations with perfection, they will get you, give it time.
     Also, do not believe the "win for time" crap...they say they treat you like adults, and let you take care of the important things in life, so long as you complete your work...don't believe it. My mother had nose surgery which was botched and caused 4 days of constant blood spilling from her nose, and in turn, her need for me to take care of her, and her must do errands. This had taken place about a month after starting there, I let my supervisor know the situation and told him I had to leave which at the time was okay'd, only to hear that particular issue come up in the firing conversation, as one of the things that factored into their decision, as it showed little or lack of care for my work, and that I don't communicate openly with management....umm if you had checked with your supervisor's he would have told you exactly what I did, that it was okay'd. PAY ATTENTION, AND LEARN SOME TOLERANCE AND UNDERSTANDING!

-Don't hire/fire staff based on or because of their religious affiliation, or smoking habits i.e. DON"T DISCRIMINATE
    - Practice what you preach!
    - Communicate inter-departmently so you know wtf is going on
    - HR needs to be someone who isn't personal friends with the management, psssst: they are supposed to be here for workers rights/resources, not a puppet of the higher ups.
    - Listen to your employees ideas and comments. You will not reach your goals if you continue to get big headed and arrogant as you brow.

Awesome culture and leadership but very competative

Former Employee - Lead Development Representative in Chandler, AZ
    Former Employee - Lead Development Representative in Chandler, AZ

I worked at Infusionsoft full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great culture, leadership, and a lot of smart people to work with. Growing fast and well funded.

Cons

Sometimes there was to many like-minded individuals who have strong opinions. Need more open minds but they started solving this problem and hire more diversely now.

Be proactive if you want to move up, take ownership, do not wait to be told what to do or be afraid to take action.

11. Incredible culture with a pure purpose creates an 'opportunity factory'.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Infusionsoft is a place founded on dynamic leadership, core values that actually mean something, and a belief that performance is always rewarded. The best part about Infusionsoft (besides the mission to help small business succeed) is the commitment to developing employees into leaders. The company actively invests in employees' education, experience, and work/life balance in accordance with the motto that, "Happy employees make happy customers, and happy customers make happy shareholders." Infusionsoft is growing fast, but it is amazing how entrepreneurial the company allows employees to be. Individuals are encouraged to see a problem and fix it, thus leading to unique job roles and opportunities. As such, it is often referred to as an opportunity factory for those that are driven to succeed.

Cons

As a fast-paced growth company, sometimes it can seem that there isn't any time to catch your breath. Infusionsoft is a wild ride, and you need to be okay with crushing your goals each month and staring again at zero when the clock resets 12 times a year.

None. Continue making an impact in the world by making it easier for small businesses to grow.