Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft Reviews

Updated Jun 26, 2014

Infusionsoft Co-Founder & CEO Clate Mask

Clate Mask

a playground for learning, growth, excellence and awesome people.

Marketing (Current Employee)

ProsInfusionsoft has given me the opportunity to grow and develop over the last few months in more ways than I'd ever imagined. I came from a micro-sized company and was worried the shift to a larger company might mean I would be forced to adhere to roles - play within my sandbox, so to speak. It immediately became evident that whatever you want to achieve at Infusionsoft is up for grabs, as long as you're willing to work for it. Much of my learning and success can be attributed to my stellar leader, who continually pushed me in the deep end to grow and live a little bigger than my box.

ConsAs with most companies experiencing rapid growth, Infusionsoft struggles with internal operations, processes and inefficiencies. Those struggles are evident every day, but they'd never make me second-guess working for this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust the people leading the teams. If there isn't trust, then it should be a sign of a bigger issue. Confront those issues with open and real communication.

Great purpose and values

Professional Service Consultant (Current Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsWhat's not to love about the purpose and values of Infusionsoft. We help small businesses succeed. It's easy to buy in, and you can feel a genuine passion for that within the company. The people who work here are top rate, and the company continues to grow.

ConsAs the company has grown, it has lost some of the small business agility it used to have. There's more red tape these days, and not as much ownership of problems and issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of very talented people in the organization who are hungry for the chance to grow and develop further, but there's still a lot of work to be done on the developing, nurturing and multiplying of future leaders.

A great place to work

Partner Training Specialist (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsStrong culture, amazing product and the people that work there are great. Good pay, stock options 3 week paid vacation

ConsEndless changes, growing so fast, limited management experience, There are so many changes going on right now that people are feeling very uncomfortable and sitting on pins and needles

Advice to Senior ManagementHold on to your best people

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best. Company. Ever.

Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsCulture as a whole. Great work environment, great coworkers, awesome management. Two-way communication between management and employees, etc. Oh, and The Cereal bar.

ConsGo big or go home; it's a very sink or swim type environment. If you aren't able to innovate and constantly improve, you're going to have a bad time.

So much is really great, but what isn't can be a big issue.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsThere are a lot of smart people here who know what they're doing and bring innovation into the company. To a large degree, there's opportunity for growth. Overall it's a positive environment and the customers really love them. They hire and fire to core values, and unlike most companies, core values aren't lip service--they're genuinely embraced and ingrained. From what I know, they pay pretty well and depending on your level, you can have opportunities for bonuses or stock options. They're very family-oriented and generally flexible about work schedules. There are lots of perks, and the new office is really nice, with lots of natural light.

ConsThe refusal to have a real in-house HR team is an issue. This leaves individual managers and departments free to apply whatever process they want to hire or fire people, so there's no consistent procedure--I know people who were fired without any document reasons, and another fired for being "too passionate about her job"--and no one for employees to talk to if they feel targeted. New positions will often be given to relatives of employees over more qualified candidates. If you show ANY negativity, you may be labeled a bad influence. Things that go wrong tend to get swept under the rug.

Advice to Senior ManagementBeing corporate is not a bad thing, especially when it comes to protecting your employees. At the very least, hire some real HR pros (not ADP) so employees have a neutral party to go to.

Company Culture or Bust

Business Development (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsAmazing talent, extremely high energy, the entire company is laser-focused on company goals. There is unity here unlike anywhere else I have ever been employed.

ConsBecause of the laser focus on culture and goals, management will take fairly drastic actions against employees who detract.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdditional focus on refining employees.

Great vision, and high integrity operation. Leadership maturing, becoming significant player.

Regional Director (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsCore values are untouchable, CEO has a compelling connection with the staff and motivates action. Willing to take risks.

ConsGet snared by impulsive short-term decision making. The overall sales culture (though they are trying to soften it a bit) tends to ride staff and adversely impact morale. As management matures in their decision-making this will subside.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the main thing the main thing. Major in major items, less obsession over small things. Make more 'this/and' decisions than 'either/or' your staff can handle it.

Delusional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFriendly people.
    They took the time to write their values on the wall.
    Free bowls of cereal, if you really consider a free bowl of cereal to be a pro.
    The core values sound great, and probably are great, if you are in a group that actually pays attention to them.
    No dress code. Not even shoes.

ConsMagical and reactionary thinking, often at the expense of fact-based decision making.
    Horribly noisy work environment.
    Ego-driven middle management (yes, that is contrary to the stated core values).
    Waste of time initiatives that don't actually result in substantive results (e.g. some stuff about "Easy" that eventually became some colorful posters).
    Unclear or non-existent career progression (experienced people take note).
    Organizational decisions based on personal connections or outside affiliations run rampant.
    No dress code, not even shoes.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop shunning outside viewpoints. Start holding the old timers accountable. Look at the words on the wall, then look inside your organizations and decide what your values really are.

Hashtag Dream Job!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsIt really is unlike anyplace I've worked for before. And I think I've worked for some cool companies!

It's a super focused company. We're very clear on what we are doing and what we are not doing and everyone is involved in making that happen. It's all centered around small businesses and we are doing some really cool things in that world. Everyone has a voice in what we are doing because I work with really smart people.

The leadership is the most smart, authentic and caring leadership I've worked for. They are really inspiring and super approachable. It's a really transparent place, so everyone knows what's going on. I get a lot of trust and autonomy in my role, so when I come up with great ideas, I have the freedom to make it happen!

There's a really strong focus on development at the company, so I have most definitely become a better person from working with Infusionsoft. We have a great program for development where you can sign up for different courses like public speaking, budgeting, improv, speed reading, pitching ideas, expert classes for the product, etc. And they are all taught by other employees across the company. The leaders are also really committed to each employee growing. My leader has invested in me a ton and that happens across the board. We also have a Dream Manager!

ConsVERY fast-paced. The pace makes it more challenging, but it's good.
    We've grown quickly so there are growing pains when it comes to building the infrastructure to support the people. We are working on it though and it's been improving!

Advice to Senior ManagementYou rock my socks off, thank you!

Infusionsoft really cares about the employee experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsGreat culture and core values that extend beyond the workplace

ConsGrowing too fast, the company might inevitably lose that start-up/small business feel

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep charging for the beach-head

Worked for Infusionsoft? Contribute to the Community!