Ingear

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Kevin N Frija

Fun

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Buffalo Grove, IL

I worked at Ingear

ProsYoung People my age. Welcoming atmosphere. Many after work parties where employees are well taken care of. Lots and lots of free samples.

ConsNo room for growth. Management hires friends and plays favorites. Pays big bucks to people who do nothing. Any concerns fall on deaf ears.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake notice of people's actual talents and not just how they act at parties. Open your eyes to the higher paid employees that are bleeding the company dry. (and they did)

If you have other options take them

Miami, FL

I have been working at Ingear full-time

ProsYoung staff, early friday closings, discounted sample swimsuits.

ConsManagement treats friends and family different from other employees. They make random rules and don't enforce them against friends and family. They dont follow their own employee handbook. No room for growth. If you are not family, forget about a raise. You dont get good benefits. Good luck with getting paid days off. Six leave and vacation time for the year is a total of 2 weeks so if you get sick you are screwed. There is a lot of unprofessionalism with people yelling and cussing, not to mention there many people that are sleeping with management and they too are except from the rules. The pay is very low while management collects very fat paychecks for doing very little.

Advice to Senior ManagementI dont think any advice will make a dfference,. They are going to do things their way no matter what.

Worked for Ingear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ingear reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ingear CEO Kevin N Frija. All reviews posted anonymously by Ingear employees.