Ingeus Reviews

1.8
Ingeus Founder and Cheif Entrepreneurial Officer Thérèse Rein
Thérèse Rein

1. Organisational development

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

I worked at Ingeus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The purpose of the organisation and intention was great, they are a group of people genuinely wanting to do good in the world.

Cons

Acquisition and growth strategy did not handle the people side of change well, and drove good employees to seek work elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Apply what you do well externally to your internal people to attract, retain and engage the best people.

Great Rewards, Team

Current Employee - Employment Advisor in Leeds, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Employment Advisor in Leeds, England (UK)

I have been working at Ingeus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Team really comes together Making a change to client's lives Salary and benefits Skills and other training opportunities

Cons

Constant changes Micro management Not enough opportunities to progress PDR's not taken seriously

Advice to Management

Stop changing something that isn't broken.

Target Driven

Former Employee - Employment Advisor
    Former Employee - Employment Advisor

I worked at Ingeus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Absolute job satisfaction, extremely rewarding Worked with a great, knowledgeable and supportive team

Cons

Changing referrals and pressure to meet targets

Advice to Management

Observe the change in referrals on the floor, feedback to implement change Support your team

5. Ok

Former Employee - Administrator in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Administrator in London, England (UK)

I worked at Ingeus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some great managers. Some managers can be really helpful and personable. They Work hard and are up for having some banter.

Cons

Limited progression. The pay is pretty good for most roles, but once your in you get stuck. You find yourself on a good salary but with little to no career progression. I left earlier than I needed to avoid a bigger trade off in salary later down the line.

The worst job I have ever had

Former Employee - Employer Partnership Coordinator in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Employer Partnership Coordinator in London, England (UK)

I worked at Ingeus full-time

Pros

they paid me money to go to work

Cons

Micro managing and bullying aggressive managers. Managers had no people skills and we disliked by most advisors. They bark at you and were pathetic. The targets are very high. The clients are from the lower echelons of society. It is normal for a client not to have worked in 40 years. This job will make you depressed. In recent months half of the staff have left and the other would leave in the morning. This is sinking ship.

Advice to Management

Things should now improve with the recent departure of the three poor performing and highly despised PDMs in London.

There is no compassion for staff or clients

Current Employee - Employment Advisor in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Employment Advisor in London, England (UK)

Pros

There are very few good things about working in an ingeus office

Cons

The managers bully advisors. Managers are not qualified and they are some of the biggest idiots you will ever meet. If you are female, over weight and wear sensible shoes the job is yours. A tinge of bitter toward life help s as well. The targets are ridiculous. The clients are long term unemployed and long term ESA. The way they are treated is disgusting. Keep away unless to want to develop mental health problems.

8. I didn't like working here

Current Employee - Performance Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Performance Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Ingeus full-time

Pros

I met some lovely people working here

Cons

I met some real horrible people in this company. PDMs are mean, aggressive and not good at their jobs. Lots of staff are off on long term sick. The targets are impossible. The referrals are down and the clients don't want to work. You will work till 8pm every night just to stay on top of things. The stress is immense.

Advice to Management

Voluntary Redundancies.

Sinking Ship

Former Employee - Employment Advisor in Nottingham, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Employment Advisor in Nottingham, England (UK)

I worked at Ingeus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The team are great and very supportive of each other. Working with such lovely colleagues is what kept me there so long.

Cons

Targets are now completely unrealistic and unachievable, advisor's are being managed out due to the powers that be refusing to pay redundancies. Referrals have dropped and caseloads are far too low. They need to reduce head count, as such advisor's are leaving in droves - not through choice! Sadly this job is now nothing more than a heavily targeted sales job.

Advice to Management

Line managers try their best, but have no power to change anything as decisions are made by directors who place no value on staff morale. Please stop telling your staff that the recent delivery model changes are for the good of clients and will increase performance.. advisor's are watching their colleagues leave through being sacked or feeling forced to leave before being sacked!

ingeus

Pros

great salary and customer satisfaction levels. You meet lots of interesting people and you get very good working conditions - nice office

Cons

there are a lot of cons with this job , in contrast to the pros . the paperwork is never ending and the targets are impossible to meet . Stressful and target driven environment.

“This company is on the road to destruction.”

I worked at Ingeus full-time

Pros

Maximus an Reed will be pleased

Cons

High unrealistic targets and a bullying work environment. Lots of managers and advisors are leaving every week. Working here will stress you out. Clients are furthest from work. Too much admin work and late nights just to stay on top of things. You will be threatened will disciplinary for the slightest thing.

RSS Feed </> Embed