Inktel Reviews

2.8
J. Ricky Arriola

1. Great developmental program

I worked at Inktel full-time

Pros

Inktel gives everyone the opportunity to grow within the company. They not only developed me professionally but also personally.

Cons

Raises are pretty difficult to accomplish.

Advice to Management

Give the representatives a good shot to develop if you can trust them.

IM QUITTING !

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami Lakes, FL

Pros

MIKE RAMOS Was The Best Supervisor EVER ! If It Wasn't For Him And Some Of The Employees I Don't Think I Would Have Made It. Mike Made The Work Environment So Much Fun And CHILLED. I Enjoyed Coming To Work Now That He's Gone The Program That He Supervise Has Gone Down The Drain. When I First Started Working Here The Pay Was OK. They Work With Your School Schedule (MAYBE). The Hours I Work Is 8:30-5 NOT BAD AT ALL...

Cons

Getting Paid TWO Times In A Month, (on the 7th and 22nd if one of the two dates is on a weekend you will get paid Friday or Monday), If You Don't Kiss Butt You Get Higher Management Butt To Kiss. FAVORITISM At It's FINEST. The Environment Puts Me In The Mind Of A Highschool, ALOT OF DRAMA. NO RAISE, THE BONUSES ARE HORRIBLE, IF YOUR WORK HOURS IS AFTER 9 THERE IS NO PARKING & THIS WORK PLACE IS DUSTY.

Advice to Management

CLEAN THIS WORK ENVIRONMENT. ACKNOWLEDGE GREAT WORKERS... Don't Expect Agents To Assist Supervisor With Supervisor WORK With No PAY Raise.

Something for everyone!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami Lakes, FL

Pros

The best part of the company is the people who work there. Inktel has a unique culture and very diverse people. There are programs for sales, customer service, catering and whatever may be your niche. You can definitely grow with the company and consider it a stable/long term job.

Cons

Like anything in life, it is what you make it. If you give it your best, you can accomplish many things: a better schedule, bonus, a higher position, etc. The people who complain are probably the very people who did not commit and put their best foot forward. Inktel believes in promoting from within and they're willing to train and develop you; you have to want it and show that you have what it takes!

5. Easy to work with and rewarding

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami Lakes, FL

Pros

The people are friendly and positive. It is easy to talk to supervisors and managers. It was a great experience overall.

Cons

The holiday season is crazy, it was hard to find parking with so many people working.

6. Good resume filler

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Miami Lakes, FL
    Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Miami Lakes, FL

I worked at Inktel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you've never had a job or have been employed for a while, this place will give you customer service experience. Immediate supervisors are very understanding since they all started as agents on the floor.

Cons

Little chance of promotion and non-existent chance for a raise. Upper management doesn't care for employees or working conditions unless a client is visiting. If you come during the holidays, two weeks of training will be crammed into 3-5 days.

Advice to Management

Drop the dress code.No one follows it. Don't set potential employees expectations too high since they probably won't last more than 3 months

7. Horrible Company to work for

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami Lakes, FL

I worked at Inktel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is Absolutely Not one pro I could say. Horrible all around

Cons

This is the most unprofessional call center I have ever worked for. If you're a clean women this is NOT the place for you. The Women's Restroom is like stopping @ a men's truck stop. Well, now that I think about it. The truck stop is probably cleaner than the women's restroom. The cubicle is very filthy as well. There is an Ant infestation. Noone cleans up. All management is worried about is CSAT and ACW impossible when half the floor support is very ghetto and not willing to help. The tell you to look everything up everything in what is called ASC System which is not always clear. Meanwhile, the customer is holding. So while reading the information which on a average may take 3-4mins (May) the customers are still holding. Your total talk time should be 390 seconds average. Impossible when trying to provide Great Customer Service. Around 9:00PM the supervisor by the name of Angel plays rap music to the highest volume and everyone stands up dancing and rapping. So unprofessional. I actually recorded this on my phone because I could not believe what I witnessed. Oh yea let me not forget your hours are shortened on your first, second and third pay check. Noone can really explain why not even the Temp Agency. The attire of the women looks like that just left the night club with short dresses and six inch heels.DO NOT WORK THERE IF YOU HAVE STANDARDS ABOUT YOURSELF. MIAMI LAKES, FL is the one I'm referring too. Enter @ your own risk!!!! You've been WARNED!

Advice to Management

Clean up and become the call center on the videos you show. Management needs to send someone from Headquaters an infiltrate the get an idea of what the experience of working there is like. That's if you care!

8. Great culture

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

I worked at Inktel full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I really enjoyed the positive environment and focus on coaching and development. There is an emphasis on people and creating a positive workplace. The management has a high degree of integrity.

Cons

The company has a lot of employees... you may not like everyone.

9. WORST COMPANY EVER

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

I have been working at Inktel full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is nothing I like working here. It SUCKS.

Cons

Warning to all: do NOT work for this company. You will be underworked, overpaid and miserable. The crap you have to put up with because management does not want to pay for proper staffing or quality equipment is ridiculous. Please do yourself a favor and do not enter hell.

Advice to Management

Buy good equipment so your employees don't have to lie to clients about sound quality. Clients come on the floor and ask us about our calls and sidejack with us. Then they hear the terrible quality and ask the Account Executive about it. The AEs lie and say it's our specific headphone rather than admitting that our VOIP system sucks. Improve your actual systems. Hire more IT personnel. Staff your company correctly.

Stay away. Miserable company to work for. Read this review!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

I have been working at Inktel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A lot of employees are good people. Fundraisers help non-profit orgs.

Cons

Pay is terrible and expectations are unrealistic. I worked 50+ hr weeks and had to do other employee's work because they did not do it correctly or they refused to do it. Everything is politics at this company. Unless the right person approves your request, it is denied. This can be based on whatever they think is right, rather than uniform standards across the board. Harrassment (sexual or otherwise) is rampant. People at Inktel date or have sex with one another making life difficult for everyone due to favoritism. Racism/sexism is apparent and prevalent.

Advice to Management

Start caring about your employees. Treat them like humans rather than tools to make you money. Hire and retain good quality employees by increasing your salaries, upholding standards, and firing those employees that aren't cutting it. Stop overworking your employees. Hire enough supervisors to cover all shifts.

11. Incredible Rush To Work Here!

Current Employee - Client Services in Miami Lakes, FL
    Current Employee - Client Services in Miami Lakes, FL

I have been working at Inktel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you're looking for a way to grow your career and earning potential, Inktel is the right place! Since joining I have recommended many of my friends and former co-workers to join me here. Not only is the work environment friendly and growth oriented, but the after work activities and personal interaction is also a welcomed breath of fresh air.

Cons

None for me personally--but If you are a person that doesn't liked to be challenged professionally as well as personally, then a position at one of our competitors is probably a better fit!

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing!

RSS Feed </> Embed