Inktel
www.inktel.com Miami Lakes, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Inktel Reviews

Updated Mar 27, 2014
Inktel – Miami Lakes – “Renovated Break Room-- Unveiled May 2012”

J. Ricky Arriola

Incredible Rush To Work Here!

Client Services (Current Employee)
Miami Lakes, FL

I have been working at Inktel full-time for less than a year

ProsIf you're looking for a way to grow your career and earning potential, Inktel is the right place! Since joining I have recommended many of my friends and former co-workers to join me here. Not only is the work environment friendly and growth oriented, but the after work activities and personal interaction is also a welcomed breath of fresh air.

ConsNone for me personally--but If you are a person that doesn't liked to be challenged professionally as well as personally, then a position at one of our competitors is probably a better fit!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you're doing!

Inktel underpays their employees.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Akron, OH

I worked at Inktel full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat working environment, flexibility, accruing PTO

ConsDespite the bonus structure, the pay is way too low. You can easier make more money anywhere else. The benefits are also overpriced compared to how little you are paid.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees better. Also, some of your mid-managers are not trustworthy.

Poor Company

Agent (Current Employee)
Doral, FL

I have been working at Inktel full-time for more than a year

ProsHonestly, the promotion of community projects and fundraisers. The company will raise money for different causes and promote the event within the company.

ConsThis company is very discouraging to work for. They promote people who they say truly deserved the position yet they are found being rude to agents, using profanity, talking about the previous night they went out for drinks with agents. They are a company of no morale and no cultural value like they say they are in the STRIVE method. They make it increasingly hard to accept that people make mistake. They demoralize you, talk down to you and don't respect you. They have very rude Account Executives and Management. Poor IT department that does nothing or takes forever to get phone issues resolved. They make you take surveys that are based on favoritism and the person who will really give them the great answers to win awards and they are overall a poor company. They say they have a passion for people but it seems the passion lies within upper management and top paid employees. Agents are paid low grade and Supervisors so I have heard are the same. This company is so ridiculous that it made me sick to find out the things that are pitched to you upon hiring are really not the case or the truth. They say they do things the Inktel way but honestly they are very very highschool. They get rid of people who shouldn't have been removed.

Advice to Senior ManagementA lot of favoritism in your company. Please open your eyes and stop getting rid of good Supervisors and agents.

Inktel has an incredible culture where everyone works as a team

I have been working at Inktel full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe people, the atmosphere, and the fun!

ConsNot really a negative but the company expects everyone to work hard and achieve their goals

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good job of recognizing your top performers and creating an atmosphere where everyone's voice is heard.

A waste of time and effort with plenty of empty promises

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Inktel full-time for more than a year

ProsYou can get away with anything there as long as your friends with the staff I guess this works out for certain people.
Also someone who is struggling can at least start to bounce back here as they hire almost anyone.

ConsFavoritism happens way to much, supervisors are given unrealistic goals per day, pay never changes, drug use is very common, Quality assurance reps are glorified agents taking advantage of agents, they provide little or no support to agents who are trying to move up in the company and as I said earlier filled with empty promises.

Advice to Senior ManagementI know numbers are important to you but why not try taking care of your people first this way they stay longer and provide better service I promise you happy people are more productive.

I use to work with Inktel in Tamarac.. With Nation Safe Driver.. did not like it

Dispatcher (Current Employee)
Tamarac, FL

I have been working at Inktel full-time for more than a year

ProsThey need better supervisor.. all the work that were doing the pay was not even worth it..

Conswe work hard with the Nation Safe Driver.. and the money was not even with worth,,, did overtime to help then they want to cut the hours and send people home..

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to get supervisor that would work with employers instead of sitting down all the Time.. Only supervisor that I enjoy working with is Noy

Amazing firm!

I have been working at Inktel full-time for more than 3 years

ProsEthical, Smart, Growing, Fun....If you're ready for personal growth and development join this team. Very good to employees. Good community and employee recognition.

ConsHonest, be ready to work. If you don't want to get every ounce of yourself to the company go work somewhere else...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing....

Complicated

Boston Market Costumer Representative (Former Employee)
Doral, FL

I worked at Inktel full-time for less than a year

ProsIt's a complicated place to work depending on the are you get to work in the supervisors are not to nice and lock to look one side of the room..

ConsMake sure to stand up for your rights....

Advice to Senior ManagementIt will be great if you try to get feedback from your employes about the managers and supervisors....

Poor leadership

Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Inktel full-time for more than 3 years

ProsInktel wants to be a good company but Management is too busy playing CYA and spinning PR to look at the real underlying issues.

ConsPoor leadership. Management spends more time playing politics and running than actually managing the company. Poor management leads to alot of turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to your employees and the jobs they do.

It's high school all over again.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Inktel full-time for more than a year

ProsThey work with your schedule.
They have a nice brand new break room.

ConsThey don't offer over time.
PTO CANNOT be taken around the holidays.
If the calls are slow, they will send you home.
and if the calls get busy they will call you to come back.
They will make you a shared agent so that way when calls get slow you can be useful in another account. They will not pay you additional for doing more work.
They do not offer raises for customer service reps; Even if you've worked there 5 + years.
they pay every 7 and 22 of the month. Sometimes pay can seem longer than 2 weeks.
Bonus is offered but they make it nearly impossible to get it.
You have to tell your supervisor your going to the bathroom and notate it on a aux time tracker sheet; like if we were children.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive raises at least once per year.

Worked for Inktel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inktel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Inktel CEO J. Ricky Arriola. All 15 reviews posted anonymously by Inktel employees.