Inktel Reviews

2.7
J. Ricky Arriola

1. Customer Service Rep

I have been working at Inktel

Pros

I have been a CSR with Inktel for over a year and really enjoy working here. My co-workers are fantastic as well as the supervisors. I have found that a majority of the supervisors started out as CSR's so they can relate to their employees. Lots of room for growth in this company.

Cons

The performance expectations are high but I feel we get enough support to meet goals.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting from within! That is very motivational for those of us who strive to advance within the company.

2. IM QUITTING !

I have been working at Inktel

Pros

MIKE RAMOS Was The Best Supervisor EVER ! If It Wasn't For Him And Some Of The Employees I Don't Think I Would Have Made It. Mike Made The Work Environment So Much Fun And CHILLED. I Enjoyed Coming To Work Now That He's Gone The Program That He Supervise Has Gone Down The Drain. When I First Started Working Here The Pay Was OK. They Work With Your School Schedule (MAYBE). The Hours I Work Is 8:30-5 NOT BAD AT ALL...

Cons

Getting Paid TWO Times In A Month, (on the 7th and 22nd if one of the two dates is on a weekend you will get paid Friday or Monday), If You Don't Kiss Butt You Get Higher Management Butt To Kiss. FAVORITISM At It's FINEST. The Environment Puts Me In The Mind Of A Highschool, ALOT OF DRAMA. NO RAISE, THE BONUSES ARE HORRIBLE, IF YOUR WORK HOURS IS AFTER 9 THERE IS NO PARKING & THIS WORK PLACE IS DUSTY.

Advice to Management

CLEAN THIS WORK ENVIRONMENT. ACKNOWLEDGE GREAT WORKERS... Don't Expect Agents To Assist Supervisor With Supervisor WORK With No PAY Raise.

3. Amazing environment, and inviting staff members.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Doral, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Doral, FL

I have been working at Inktel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedules, and understanding for all employees.

Cons

Understaffed office, and communication was not the best.

5. Growth with company personally & professionally. A lot of favoritism. They have a structure verbatim for all scenerios.

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Doral, FL
    Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Doral, FL

I worked at Inktel full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Personal and professional development. Great people working there such as the agents your peers. Good culture. Very structure. Good job for someone who doesn't care too much just looking for same pay no bonuses or raises.

Cons

No raises. Same pay for everyone unless you become a boss pet. Lots of favoritism. Same speach for everyone who's looking for advancement. They try to squeeze all the juice out of you till you notice their full of it.

Advice to Management

Value your good employees. Give raises there are many companies out there paying more than you. Stop the favoritism. Keep your word when you say you will do something. Don't best around the Bush.

6. Inktel ok

Former Employee - IT Consultant
    Former Employee - IT Consultant

I worked at Inktel

Pros

Good salary, evironment and teammates

Cons

No balance work life most of the time

Something for everyone!

I have been working at Inktel

Pros

The best part of the company is the people who work there. Inktel has a unique culture and very diverse people. There are programs for sales, customer service, catering and whatever may be your niche. You can definitely grow with the company and consider it a stable/long term job.

Cons

Like anything in life, it is what you make it. If you give it your best, you can accomplish many things: a better schedule, bonus, a higher position, etc. The people who complain are probably the very people who did not commit and put their best foot forward. Inktel believes in promoting from within and they're willing to train and develop you; you have to want it and show that you have what it takes!

8. Challenging, fun, and a place to really grow

I have been working at Inktel

Pros

If you want a place where you can really grow and stretch and become a better version of your self, then Inktel is the right place for you. They really care about their people and invest time and energy into them to make them better.

Cons

If you're someone who just wants to coast and do the bare minimum, you won't fit in very well at Inktel.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your personnel!!!

9. Inktel has been a positive experience for me

I have been working at Inktel

Pros

I had very little work experience when I started at Inktel. My supervisor has had a lot of faith in me and has helped develop my skill sets. I am so motivated to advance in the company. Almost all the supervisors at my location started off on the phones, so I am confident I can move up in this company.

Cons

There are very strict rules and guidelines around performance and attendance. I guess this is needed in the call center environment.

Advice to Management

Special thanks to my supervisor for believing in me and giving me opportunities for development.

10. Easy to work with and rewarding

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami Lakes, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami Lakes, FL

I worked at Inktel

Pros

The people are friendly and positive. It is easy to talk to supervisors and managers. It was a great experience overall.

Cons

The holiday season is crazy, it was hard to find parking with so many people working.

11. This job is good for starters

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Inktel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This job has a steady $10/hour pay, good for college students especially. They are flexible with hours (many schedules), and has good training. After 3 months here, I was having 100% calls because I got good at it. Anyone can do this, they just need the patience to learn everything.

Cons

The hourly pay does not increase unless you hit Supervisor position. This is really inconvenient for those who get tired due to no promotion or salary increase.

Advice to Management

PLEASE RAISE OUR WAGES. WE ARE THE ONLY CALL CENTER AT 10 DOLLARS AN HOUR AND IT GETS FRUSTRATING.

Inktel Photos