InnLink Reviews

Updated July 10, 2014
Updated July 10, 2014
3.2

Richard Corso

Hard work does pay off and is Valued.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hendersonville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, TN

I have been working at InnLink full-time

Pros

Work ethic starts with the employee not the employer. If you have good work ethic, this company would be a good fit. Doing your job and doing your job well are two different things, and if you do your job well, it is appreciated and valued. There are many moving parts within this organization, if you choose to go the extra mile for yourself, it reflects in your attitude. (which is not a good thing). If you choose to go the extra mile for the company, it is valued! If you care about the company - the company cares about you. I do have good work ethic and I do care about this company and I feel the company has rewarded me. It may not have been in cash, but it has through knowledge and respect, which is something everyone should look for at the end of the day. I am truly blessed to have started with this company many years ago and look forward to many years ahead.

Cons

Pay is an issue within any company and this company is no exception. It is brutally hard to handle the pay scales or lack of.
    Consistent standards across the board for policies and procedures for all employees within a department is another area that could use improvement. It is perceived that one can do "this", but another is not given the opportunity, when both have equal stakes in the game.
    When a bad apple is in the mix, it is not thrown away soon enough, which causes some other apples to get brown spots. Hire slow, Fire fast! or at least acknowledge and address.

The perception of favoritism is a true attitude breaker. Keeping things fair across the board will improve attitude and work performance. The phrase "I got your back" could be used more within the company, not just our customers.

Jul 14, 2014CEO

Thank you, teammate, for your thoughtful and detailed comments. I am especially appreciative for the suggestions on improvement opportunities.

Your contributions and dedication are greatly
    ... More

Long Term Employee - very happy with my experience!

I have been working at InnLink

Pros

Over the years, I've seen many changes at InnLink including ownership, technology and culture. I can easily say that at this point, InnLink is better than ever. The new office environment and surge of excitement surrounding the opportunities afforded by the affiliation with IHS are the most recent additions to the "pro" category. Successful employees at InnLink have one thing in common - a personal investment in the commitment to support our fellow team mates and our clients!

Cons

Availability of major medical, although we know it will be provided soon.

Jul 14, 2014CEO

Thank you for your comments and support! The entire team continues to grow and hold itself to ever increasing standards of performance.

Improving the benefits package is a top priority and I am
    ... More

Excellent work environment and team atmosphere

Current Employee - Business Development Manager  in  Hendersonville, TN
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Hendersonville, TN

I have been working at InnLink full-time for more than a year

Pros

CEO is a fantastic mentor and very easy to approach. After being in sales, in some shape or form, for over 10 years, I have learned many invaluable sales techniques and tactics working for this organization. The team environment and willingness of employees to help one another has made the transition from retail to hospitality as smooth as possible. New ownership brings a myriad of new opportunities, both internal and external.

Cons

There are currently no health benefits, but this is something that is in the works for 2015.

Keep openly listening to employees and working toward improved interdepartmental communication

Jul 4, 2014CEO

Thank you for your feedback! Expanding benefits is a key focus of 2015.

Please continue to share ideas and challenge the norm. There is almost always a better way to do things. As a team of

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I'm SO GLAD I took advantage of the opportunity to work here!

Current Employee - Business Development Manager  in  Hendersonville, TN
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Hendersonville, TN

I have been working at InnLink full-time for less than a year

Pros

The CEO has three daily goals: have fun, help people, make money! He encourages that in all of us. I enjoy working with my team ---- though we are competitive, we are always willing to help each other. I believe our new joint venture will bring great opportunities.

Cons

Currently, there is no health insurance but should be available very soon.

Foster a team "attitude" between all departments. The words, "that's not my job" should never be used.

Jun 27, 2014CEO

Thanks for the kind words and positive suggestions. Feedback is the breakfast of champions! Benefits are a major focus and will likely expand in early 2015.

Happy at InnLink

Current Employee - Business Development Manager  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at InnLink full-time for less than a year

Pros

CEO is open to new ideas, flexible work schedule , people are great.

Cons

Could be better benefits but they are coming soon.

Recognize and develop the talent into leadership.
    Help identify opportunities for talent to step up and take on more responsibility.
    People who say 'that's not my job' do not deserve to work at InnLink.
    Marketing Marketing Marketing

Jun 27, 2014CEO

Thank you for your comments and support. I encourage all feedback - positive and negative - as it helps us learn and improve faster. Come see me about your ideas on developing talent...we have lots ... More

Love it

Current Employee - Sales  in  Hendersonville, TN
    Current Employee - Sales in Hendersonville, TN

I have been working at InnLink full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fabulous work environment with an excellent staff. Work-Life balance is great, and the management team is supportive of the employees and open to new ideas. Hard work is recognized.

Cons

Lack of benefits, but they are slated for future.

Jun 27, 2014CEO

Your comments and input are appreciated. The benefits outlook is very good and I am passionate about enhancements in the near term. Thanks for sharing.

CEO having employee, Erika, write fake reviews for him

I have been working at InnLink

Pros

If you don't need job security and are okay with watching CEO and former CEO pocket all proceeds.

Cons

Time Share CEO,, enough said.

No one would listen anyway.

Jul 4, 2014CEO

Hello, teammate. Your feedback is sincerely appreciated. Constructive criticism often provides more insight and improvement opportunity than praise.

I strongly request you please share details
    ... More

Looking for a professional work place who values their employees? Look elsewhere!

I worked at InnLink

Pros

Their office is located in a nice building although the building has been sold. After they move I'm not sure what their pros will be.

Cons

Unstable ownership and upper management who cares more about power and making money than about the well-being of her employees. Be prepared to be terminated for no reason at all or for bogus reasons - on your own or in a crowd, you'll be terminated at their whim - this is something that will stick with your future career opportunities forever. No rime, reason or consistency with policies so it's pretty much a free for all.

Advice is usually pointless in the face of someone who has no moral fiber.

Jun 27, 2014CEO

Hello, past teammate. I am sorry your experience with InnLink was not positive.

I am always interested in and willing to hear feedback and criticism. My email address is
    ... More

Disorganization was the norm.

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent  in  Hendersonville, TN
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Hendersonville, TN

I worked at InnLink full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the agents and supervisors knew what they were doing and possibly how to run a business.if you work there long enough you can easily move up or change positions in the company.

Cons

Most of the supervisors don't know how to treat employees. The rules constantly changed to a more confusing and useless version of the previous form. Employees constantly quit because of poor management. Agents often fired over the most trivial reasons.

Hire more lead supervisors that know how to run businesses and treat employees to boost customer satisfaction. Many of those in lead positions run things based off of how they feel about an agent.

You can make nearly the same pay at McDonalds, Wendy's Wal-Mart

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hendersonville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, TN

I have been working at InnLink full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice looking work environment, nice break room, you can earn extra time off for perfect attendance. You get a choice to go home early if the phones are slow.

Cons

The company tells you that they do not have a quota for reservations made each day, after you are out of training they tell you you have to make 20 a day. That is hard to do since most calls are not for reservations. The wan you to talk them into making them anyway. Some of the hotels don't even have rooms when the guest get there to check in (that is the hotels fault though, not innlink). They want you to dress business casual M-Th, even though they only pay $8 a hr. and no one sees you. They only give one raise a year and it is small, the people that have worked there a long time only make around .75-1.00 more than the people they are hiring. They expect a lot for the money they are willing to pay!!!

Worked for InnLink? Contribute to the Community!