InnLink
www.innlink.com Hendersonville, TN 50 to 149 Employees

InnLink Reviews

Updated Jul 1, 2014

Richard Corso

Excellent work environment and team atmosphere

Hendersonville, TN

ProsCEO is a fantastic mentor and very easy to approach. After being in sales, in some shape or form, for over 10 years, I have learned many invaluable sales techniques and tactics working for this organization. The team environment and willingness of employees to help one another has made the transition from retail to hospitality as smooth as possible. New ownership brings a myriad of new opportunities, both internal and external.

ConsThere are currently no health benefits, but this is something that is in the works for 2015.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep openly listening to employees and working toward improved interdepartmental communication

InnLink CEO responded to this review Jul 4, 2014 EditDelete
    Thank you for your feedback! Expanding benefits is a key focus of 2015.

Please continue to share ideas and challenge the norm. There is almost always a better way to do things. As a team of
    ... More

I'm SO GLAD I took advantage of the opportunity to work here!

Hendersonville, TN

ProsThe CEO has three daily goals: have fun, help people, make money! He encourages that in all of us. I enjoy working with my team ---- though we are competitive, we are always willing to help each other. I believe our new joint venture will bring great opportunities.

ConsCurrently, there is no health insurance but should be available very soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementFoster a team "attitude" between all departments. The words, "that's not my job" should never be used.

InnLink CEO responded to this review Jun 27, 2014 EditDelete
    Thanks for the kind words and positive suggestions. Feedback is the breakfast of champions! Benefits are a major focus and will likely expand in early 2015.

Happy at InnLink

Nashville, TN

ProsCEO is open to new ideas, flexible work schedule , people are great.

ConsCould be better benefits but they are coming soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize and develop the talent into leadership.
    Help identify opportunities for talent to step up and take on more responsibility.
    People who say 'that's not my job' do not deserve to work at InnLink.
    Marketing Marketing Marketing

InnLink CEO responded to this review Jun 27, 2014 EditDelete
    Thank you for your comments and support. I encourage all feedback - positive and negative - as it helps us learn and improve faster. Come see me about your ideas on developing talent...we have lots ... More
  • We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Love it

Sales (Current Employee)
    Hendersonville, TN

ProsFabulous work environment with an excellent staff. Work-Life balance is great, and the management team is supportive of the employees and open to new ideas. Hard work is recognized.

ConsLack of benefits, but they are slated for future.

InnLink CEO responded to this review Jun 27, 2014 EditDelete
    Your comments and input are appreciated. The benefits outlook is very good and I am passionate about enhancements in the near term. Thanks for sharing.

CEO having employee, Erika, write fake reviews for him

ProsIf you don't need job security and are okay with watching CEO and former CEO pocket all proceeds.

ConsTime Share CEO,, enough said.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo one would listen anyway.

InnLink CEO responded to this review Jul 4, 2014 EditDelete
    Hello, teammate. Your feedback is sincerely appreciated. Constructive criticism often provides more insight and improvement opportunity than praise.

I strongly request you please share details
    ... More

Looking for a professional work place who values their employees? Look elsewhere!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTheir office is located in a nice building although the building has been sold. After they move I'm not sure what their pros will be.

ConsUnstable ownership and upper management who cares more about power and making money than about the well-being of her employees. Be prepared to be terminated for no reason at all or for bogus reasons - on your own or in a crowd, you'll be terminated at their whim - this is something that will stick with your future career opportunities forever. No rime, reason or consistency with policies so it's pretty much a free for all.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice is usually pointless in the face of someone who has no moral fiber.

InnLink CEO responded to this review Jun 27, 2014 EditDelete
    Hello, past teammate. I am sorry your experience with InnLink was not positive.

I am always interested in and willing to hear feedback and criticism. My email address is
    ... More

Disorganization was the norm.

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee)
    Hendersonville, TN

ProsSome of the agents and supervisors knew what they were doing and possibly how to run a business.if you work there long enough you can easily move up or change positions in the company.

ConsMost of the supervisors don't know how to treat employees. The rules constantly changed to a more confusing and useless version of the previous form. Employees constantly quit because of poor management. Agents often fired over the most trivial reasons.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more lead supervisors that know how to run businesses and treat employees to boost customer satisfaction. Many of those in lead positions run things based off of how they feel about an agent.

You can make nearly the same pay at McDonalds, Wendy's Wal-Mart

Hendersonville, TN

ProsNice looking work environment, nice break room, you can earn extra time off for perfect attendance. You get a choice to go home early if the phones are slow.

ConsThe company tells you that they do not have a quota for reservations made each day, after you are out of training they tell you you have to make 20 a day. That is hard to do since most calls are not for reservations. The wan you to talk them into making them anyway. Some of the hotels don't even have rooms when the guest get there to check in (that is the hotels fault though, not innlink). They want you to dress business casual M-Th, even though they only pay $8 a hr. and no one sees you. They only give one raise a year and it is small, the people that have worked there a long time only make around .75-1.00 more than the people they are hiring. They expect a lot for the money they are willing to pay!!!

Able to make an impact and utilize my skills effectively.

Brand Director (Current Employee)
    Hendersonville, TN

ProsTeam environment and support of the organization for overal objectives. Well managed growth strategy and stretch for the team to reach growth objectives.

ConsIt is afterall, a job though the group of people are committed to supporting each other and the work environment is positive, fast-paced and growing. Not a lot of companies can say that right now.

"All hope abandon, ye who enter in"

RSA/Group Sales (Former Employee)
    Hendersonville, TN

ProsYou can wear casual clothes, some of the co-workers are nice

ConsThey hire you, wear you out with their scheduling changes, no communication about what is going on within the company. Policies change on a dime without any notice, at the whim of who ever is in charge that day. Management is a joke and their is no structure to the format of how to run the company. So in a nutshell, you are hired and then they burn you out until you quit or they find some nick pitty policy to let you go.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is relative to the call center, get rid of the management team in place and find a recruiter to bring in true management who know how to run things, set up policies and hold onto employees

Worked for InnLink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InnLink reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InnLink CEO Richard Corso. All 13 reviews posted anonymously by InnLink employees.