www.innotas.com

Updated July 29, 2014
4.6

Kevin Kern

I have been working at Innotas full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great team and culture. Its all about the people here.

Cons

Small company trying to get big

3 years and Still Loving Innotas! Awesome Place to Work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Innotas full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company culture is by far the best I've experienced. The CEO and the entire executive staff are down to earth and always available to answer questions and help you learn about the product and the industry. At the same time, we are all expected to work hard and contribute to the company's success and encouraged to share ideas and be passionate about our product!

Cons

Since everyone is friendly with each other and we have mostly open seating, it's easy to get distracted and not finish all the projects you intended to. I guess, that's good and bad. Some departments see more promotions than others.

Perhaps, be a bit more visionary. Also, encourage more volunteering as a group for a good cause, on a regular basis.

Great Company. Smart People. Good Management.

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Innotas full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great leadership with an ability to enter an account executive position from entry level much faster than at larger companies like ADP or Oracle.
    Smart, young managers who do not micromanage. Upper management hires people who they know can get the job done and are hands off if you do your job.
    No rifts between teams. Everyone at the company works well together, goes to lunch, happy hour, etc.
    A number of managers are getting MBAs while working--a great thing for individuals wanting to gain the experience and education to get into management themselves.
    Lunches, snacks, coffee are provided and most sports games are broadcast to watch on break in the tv room.

Cons

Maybe catered lunches that some bigger startups offer. But I'm not going to complain, I've had two other jobs before joining Innotas and this is a special place.

Keep growing and hiring smart and cool people. Don't get acquired either--this place has a great culture.

Great Work / Life Balance - Challenging and Fun!

I have been working at Innotas full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Innotas has a great culture and work/life balance approach to doing business. We definitely emphasize working hard, but we have a lot of fun also. Frequent happy hours, company contests (March Madness pools, etc), and don't forget the beer pong (I mean ping pong).

Having worked here for roughly 5 months, I can say this is one of the best decisions I have ever made to excel my career and growth as a professional. Kevin, our CEO, challenges his entire team (direct staff to the interns) and has a real passion for doing the right thing and winning. This leads to great opportunities where one can be involved in almost any aspect of the company. There are no barriers between roles or groups that prohibit you from taking on something new or interesting. There is a lot of flexibility, yet people are held accountable for their responsibilities and actions, so things get done.

Cons

Not really a con, but just like any startup or young company we lack formal processes for certain areas of the business. This can sometimes cause firedrills or lack of efficiency. However, what company or job is 100% efficient? Have you ever had a job that did not have firedrills? If you are looking for an old school "corporate America" environment, this is not for you.

Keep doing what you are doing....seen lots of positive change for the long run. Keep it up even if you have challenges with change management as we mature as a company.

awsome place to work

I have been working at Innotas

Pros

freedom to be creative and empowered

Cons

none that I can think of

keep up the motivation

Great place to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Innotas full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

People, Process, Product. Work/Life balance sets the bar.

Cons

Must use BART being in SF. Not a huge workspace. Sales leadership needs work.

More 1:1's.

Innotas is one of the best places to work in SF!

I have been working at Innotas full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Love the environment, especially senior management. Management always appreciates feedback and new ideas from everyone in the company, the atmosphere is very open where anybody can submit a new ideas and get their voice heard
    - Great location - right in downtown SF
    - Start-up environment - Innotas is big enough for good career opportunities but small enough to still preserve the start-up spirit

Cons

- We are outgrowing the current office space so will need a new one pretty soon.

- You are headed in the right direction, keep up the good work.

Awesome place to work !!

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Innotas full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been working for Innotas for a year now, and my experience is outstanding. Great work culture/environment, great management team, great people, and a GREAT product. Everybody is so passionate about what they do and highly inspirational which makes you want to go to work and deliver your very best. Your inputs and suggestions are valued which encourages the creative side of your personality to think more innovatively and deliver stunning results. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, this place is a great fit.

Cons

I cannot think of any.

Keep up the positive motivation and great work that you have been doing so far

Outstanding Management Team and Tremendously Positive, Challenging Work Environment!

I have been working at Innotas full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Innotas offers an exceptionally-positive company culture, opportunities for advancement, great work/life balance, and a very competent leadership team. Also, the highly desirable office location right in downtown SF affords excellent shopping/dining/happy hour opportunities and convenience to many public transit options.

Cons

I can honestly say really nothing in particular. Management provides frequent feedback, office environment is relaxed and interactions with colleagues are intellectually-stimulating.

Keep up the great job!

Best Place I've Ever Worked!

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Innotas full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great culture, Nice office location in the Financial District, Very open collaborative team environment, Opportunities to work on projects outside your assigned business function, Ability to contribute and shape the strategic direction of the company, market leading solution, tremendous growth, exposure to a highly intellectual group of employees committed to achieving excellence

Cons

"With great power comes great expectation" - the only people who can't succeed at this company are the ones who don't strive on personal accountability, doing the right thing and delivering results. management is extremely supportive even if results are not favorable but the expectation is that all employees will engage in self-reflection, do the best they can and seek help if they are struggling.

Keep focusing on the people aspect of the company and developing future leaders. We're on the verge of greatness and achieving something special