Innovations International (Hartford, CT)

Innovations-International.com

Innovations International (Hartford, CT) Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Frank Fellone

1 Employee Review

A great team environment that provides all the necessary support for success and professional development.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

ProsThe training within the company is the best I have ever received. The management team is approachable, personable, and provides hands-on interactive training to each employee. The atmosphere is fun and comfortable which I have found is very conducive to learning and advancing. Everyone works together and the constant coaching creates momentum for continual professional and personal growth. The training is done using a system, so really anyone with a student mentality who is willing to learn and put in the effort can be successful. In the past I've worked for companies where the lack of training or lack of effective training, is so evident and most often results in unhappy employees and in turn, unhappy customers and clientele. Innovations International takes all the necessary measures to ensure their employees are well prepared for any given task, and seeing management work just as hard as their employees is very refreshing.

ConsThe hours are not traditional which was something that took a bit of adjusting.

Worked for Innovations International (Hartford, CT)? Contribute to the Community!