Innovative Development Reviews

CEO

1. Consultant Work

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Innovative Development as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Pay is wonderful and benefits are included.

Cons

New company so not a lot of positions available if contract expires.

2. A great experience.

I worked at Innovative Development

Pros

Very understanding and accommodating management. They truly try to take care of their employees.

Cons

This company has done nothing negative during my < 1 year working with them.

Keep up the good work, from my half a year experience there has been nothing I saw from this companies side that requires improvement.

3. Trouble

I worked at Innovative Development (more than 3 years)

Pros

No pros at this job. Very unstable, management is awful. Another review pretty much sums it up 100%.

Cons

low pay, horrible benefits, unstable, lousy PTO and just an absolute mess in regards to management especially the HR/CEO relationship

Give up. You treat your employees like crap and expect them to give you their all. you care more about making money for yourself than investing in the people who make you that money.

5. A warning to prospective employees...

I have been working at Innovative Development full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There really aren't any, except working with a few good people. I have met some great knowledgeable people but unfortunately they have all left now.

Cons

Very mundane. Pay is sub-par with other industry leaders. The focus is only to line upper management's pockets.
    10 days PTO. Period. No sick days. No personal days. No increase in time off until year 5, if you make it that far.
    No 401k match. Do not be fooled by the "optional employer contribution". This has never happened since I have been here.
    Health benefits are insane. Over $1,000 for a family a month. Almost your entire paycheck.
    You are paid monthly.
    Never ending contract renewals with clients. Most of the time it includes some sort of layoff.

You have been warned. Be very careful with this place.

Stop being so cheap. Drum up some new business. Contribute maybe $500 a year to an employees 401k, even though a match of at least 3% would be more reasonable. You control what happens here. I think everyone around me will leave soon if things do not get better. And let's be real. 10 days off a year? People can't even take vacations if they use 3 days a year to go to a doctor or dentist. At least throw in 3 sick/personal days!