Innovative Systems Group

www.innovativesys.com

Innovative Systems Group Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

It was a great learning experience with some of the nicest people in the IT recruiting business

Recruiter (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsEntrepreneurial spirit. Growing Information Technology sector. Great people. Good opportunity for growth and career advancement.

ConsSmall office size. Hands off approach. Lack of structured development and metrics.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay close to the employees. Have a better reporting system that can track metrics and performance based on activity.

Small company and constant change

Senior Developer (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGood at administrative staff working for employee. Will respond to questions, team activities through the year.

ConsConstant change in account managers, no communication to someone working at client site, not much negotiation for rate, higher cost for health benefits

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to retail good employees.

Not a bad place to consult with. No expectations leads to minimal dissapointments.

Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsIf you're looking for consulting work that pays well, this is one of the many good agencies to work. I had no problems while I was working with them.

ConsWhen my contract ended, I felt as though there was no effort in placing me with another company. Too many recruiter changes (3 in 4 years). Never knew who I should be talking to.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease provide more communication with consultants in the field in the beginning, middle and end of their contract.

Worked for Innovative Systems Group? Contribute to the Community!