Innovative Systems Group

Employment Status

Reset
4.0
CEO

1. It was a great learning experience with some of the nicest people in the IT recruiting business

Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I worked at Innovative Systems Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Entrepreneurial spirit. Growing Information Technology sector. Great people. Good opportunity for growth and career advancement.

Cons

Small office size. Hands off approach. Lack of structured development and metrics.

Advice to Management

Stay close to the employees. Have a better reporting system that can track metrics and performance based on activity.

2. Small company and constant change

Former Employee - Senior Developer in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Developer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Innovative Systems Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good at administrative staff working for employee. Will respond to questions, team activities through the year.

Cons

Constant change in account managers, no communication to someone working at client site, not much negotiation for rate, higher cost for health benefits

Advice to Management

Try to retail good employees.

3. Not a bad place to consult with. No expectations leads to minimal dissapointments.

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

Pros

If you're looking for consulting work that pays well, this is one of the many good agencies to work. I had no problems while I was working with them.

Cons

When my contract ended, I felt as though there was no effort in placing me with another company. Too many recruiter changes (3 in 4 years). Never knew who I should be talking to.

Advice to Management

Please provide more communication with consultants in the field in the beginning, middle and end of their contract.

RSS Feed </> Embed