Insight Financial Solutions

Add Photos

Ron Gustafson

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Records Analyst (Current Employee) Sebastian, FL

ProsInsight Financial is a great place to work. Employees are very supportive and management gives you all the tools to succeed. The effort you put forth is a direct reflection of the results you achieve. Management is willing to go the extra mile to support you and make the work place more enjoyable.

ConsIt seems difficult to move up in the company. There is no clear path laid out in terms of moving up. Management should understand that things come up and sometimes people have to take a day off. Don't penalize the responsible employees because a select few have abused things in the past.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for all of your support. It really makes coming to work each day a joy, knowing that management wants to see you succeed and will do everything they can to help you along the way - to pick you up when you're feeling down and to give you a high five when you're rocking and rolling!

The other reviews were done by the owner!! BEWARE!

Tax Analyst (Former Employee) Sebastian, FL

ProsNo pros of working here. The best part of working here is the fact that I no longer have to see this place. What a joke!

ConsOwner is horrible for morale. He has perfected the art of the scam, signing people up at one price and charging them 4 to 5 times more after the initial investment. Management positions are only available to close friends of the owner. Perfect example of the adage it's not what you know, it's who you know.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop scamming these poor people. When you have to call the BBB and use the line "I pay you to be a part of the BBB so make this claim go away" to maintain your rating that says a lot about how you do business. It's pathetic.

Awesome Company!

Enrolled Agent (Former Employee) Sebastian, FL

ProsBusiness hours are great. Typically, I have a plan laid out and know what needs to be done before I get to work. I am able to work at my own pace and due to the nature of the work, sometimes I am able to multi-task and get things done more efficiently. Most clients treat me very well and are extremely thankful for the service I am providing. Management is awesome. I can always bounce ideas off them or come to them for clarification or a second opinion whenever I am in a bind.

ConsOccasionally I get a client that procrastinates - I need information from them within a certain time frame and they don't give that task the same priority that I do. If I have to place a call to remind a client to send me information, that is time being taken away from other tasks. It would be nice to get more holidays off, especially days the IRS is closed seeing as it would be less productive.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement does a great job being available when needed and helping with more complex situations.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Tax Analyst (Current Employee) Sebastian, FL

ProsThe goals that are presented are reasonable, while presenting a little challenge. If you are a goal oriented individual as I am, they will provide the extra motivation to help you continue giving 100% each day. Management is there to offer support and will do everything in their power to help you succeed.

Overall, I see my co-workers as an extended family. We are all friendly and courteous to one another. We function as independent parts of a team and are all vested in the success of one another.

ConsThe background music can be very distracting at times.
    Very few holidays off.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is very supportive and will do everything in their power to make sure each of us is successful.

Career Opportunity and Growth

Client Coordinator (Current Employee) Sebastian, FL

ProsWhen I first started off with Insight Financial, I was at the bottom of the totem pole. I always did my job to the best of my abilities. After about a year on the job I was promoted to a better paying position, where still to this day I continue to give it my all. I have been recognized in company meetings several times, which provides extra motivation to keep working hard because someone here always notices that extra effort I am putting in.

ConsHolidays are kind of a grey area in the company. Aside from New Years, Thanksgiving and Christmas, we typically don't know whether we are coming in until that day when we show up for work or maybe an hour prior to the end of the work day preceding the holiday.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for all your help along the way.

Warm-Friendly Working Environment

Receptionist (Current Employee) Sebastian, FL

ProsInsight Financial was the first job I've ever had where the employees truly made me feel at home. From day one, employees went out of their way to make sure that questions I had were answered. Looking back, some of the questions I asked had fairly easy answers and I probably should have known them, but never once did an employee make me feel like I was asking an unintelligent question.

ConsRequests from other employees can overwhelm you with a large number of tasks that need to be finished in a short period of time. Holidays off are few and far between and are never paid.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement does a great job.

Hard Work Pays Off

Tax Consultant (Current Employee) Sebastian, FL

ProsIf you show you have a good work ethic, it is easy to move up in the company.
    The effort you put in is a direct reflection of your pay check.
    Management sees you each step of the way, helping you to improve and become more efficient at what you do.
    Getting help to those who have nowhere else to turn.

ConsClients are not always completely honest with you.
    Clients do not always get you the paperwork you need in a timely manner.
    At times, work can interfere with home life.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for taking notice of a hard working employee such as myself. I take great pride in my work and it is a great feeling when management notices and does something about it. They are there to cheer you on when you hit your ups, and pick you up when you're down.

Rewarding Experience

Sales Analyst (Former Employee) Sebastian, FL

ProsMy experience working with a team has both helped me personally and professionally. Work hours are great and consistent. Management listens to employee concerns and is devoted to creating a better work environment. Employee team building exercises are a joy.

ConsTime off is frowned upon. You are expected to work most Holidays. Not much room for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement does a great job.

Excellent Career Oppurtunity

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sebastian, FL

ProsGrowth Oppurtunites, Managerial skills put to the test, fast paced environment, Interesting work,

ConsI do not get to meet our clients face-to-face.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue along the path of becoming an industry leader.

Challenging fast paced

Phones Sales (Former Employee) Sebastian, FL

ProsTired lazy people don't last they quit because they would rather gab than work. If you work hard keep your mouth shut and do you job you get compensated very well. It is easy work and usually a fun environment.

ConsIf you don't do well in a fast paced, detail oriented environment you won't succeed. hourly rate is above minimum wage but only 35 hours per week

Advice to Senior ManagementHire better staff who aren't afraid to work and can keep focused on their jobs not other peoples business.

Worked for Insight Financial Solutions? Contribute to the Community!