Insight Financial Solutions

Ron Gustafson

1. Career Opportunity and Growth

Current Employee - Client Coordinator in Sebastian, FL
    Current Employee - Client Coordinator in Sebastian, FL

I have been working at Insight Financial Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

When I first started off with Insight Financial, I was at the bottom of the totem pole. I always did my job to the best of my abilities. After about a year on the job I was promoted to a better paying position, where still to this day I continue to give it my all. I have been recognized in company meetings several times, which provides extra motivation to keep working hard because someone here always notices that extra effort I am putting in.

Cons

Holidays are kind of a grey area in the company. Aside from New Years, Thanksgiving and Christmas, we typically don't know whether we are coming in until that day when we show up for work or maybe an hour prior to the end of the work day preceding the holiday.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all your help along the way.

2. Never work for this company!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sebastian, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sebastian, FL

I worked at Insight Financial Solutions full-time

Pros

Other than the co-workers, none. Absolutely none.

Cons

The owner has NO ethics or morals and will screw you and the clients over so he can go vacations or buy cigars on your dime. People will get twice as much as you for doing the same job and either show up one day a week or play on the computer all day. There's no way to move up in the company, and don't even think about requesting time off or asking for a raise. - those are terms for IMMEDIATE dismissal! Worst employer ever, unless you enjoy weekly meetings with constant f-bombs thrown your way. There is no consistency with how work is to performed, often changing from day to day. Scam company and employer. Stay far, far away from this place.

Advice to Management

Get out now!

3. The other reviews were done by the owner!! BEWARE!

Former Employee - Tax Analyst in Sebastian, FL
    Former Employee - Tax Analyst in Sebastian, FL

I worked at Insight Financial Solutions full-time

Pros

No pros of working here. The best part of working here is the fact that I no longer have to see this place. What a joke!

Cons

Owner is horrible for morale. He has perfected the art of the scam, signing people up at one price and charging them 4 to 5 times more after the initial investment. Management positions are only available to close friends of the owner. Perfect example of the adage it's not what you know, it's who you know.

Advice to Management

Stop scamming these poor people. When you have to call the BBB and use the line "I pay you to be a part of the BBB so make this claim go away" to maintain your rating that says a lot about how you do business. It's pathetic.

5. Positive Experience

Current Employee - Tax Analyst in Sebastian, FL
    Current Employee - Tax Analyst in Sebastian, FL

Pros

The goals that are presented are reasonable, while presenting a little challenge. If you are a goal oriented individual as I am, they will provide the extra motivation to help you continue giving 100% each day. Management is there to offer support and will do everything in their power to help you succeed. Overall, I see my co-workers as an extended family. We are all friendly and courteous to one another. We function as independent parts of a team and are all vested in the success of one another.

Cons

The background music can be very distracting at times. Very few holidays off.

Advice to Management

Management is very supportive and will do everything in their power to make sure each of us is successful.

6. Excellent Career Oppurtunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sebastian, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sebastian, FL

I have been working at Insight Financial Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Growth Oppurtunites, Managerial skills put to the test, fast paced environment, Interesting work,

Cons

I do not get to meet our clients face-to-face.

Advice to Management

Continue along the path of becoming an industry leader.

7. Challenging fast paced

Former Employee - Phones Sales in Sebastian, FL
    Former Employee - Phones Sales in Sebastian, FL

I worked at Insight Financial Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Tired lazy people don't last they quit because they would rather gab than work. If you work hard keep your mouth shut and do you job you get compensated very well. It is easy work and usually a fun environment.

Cons

If you don't do well in a fast paced, detail oriented environment you won't succeed. hourly rate is above minimum wage but only 35 hours per week

Advice to Management

Hire better staff who aren't afraid to work and can keep focused on their jobs not other peoples business.

RSS Feed </> Embed