Insight Global

Insight Global Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

4.5 1,461 reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Competitive work environment that entices everyone to work as hard as possible (in 51 reviews)

• I have been given an opportunity to work for a really great company (in 50 reviews)

Cons
  • The only thing I can think of is the long hours, but it teaches you time management (in 47 reviews)

• It is a lot of hard work- but if you have it in you, you will reap the benefits (in 20 reviews)

More Highlights
1,461 Employee Reviews

Best recruiting experience I've ever had.

Senior 3D Artist (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsI was contacted by one of their recruiters for a position with tremendous upside. Not only did they find me a career building opportunity, but my salary expectations were exceeded. The level of customer service was the best I have experienced and the team is very professional. Your recruiting team has done well!

ConsI have not started the position, however the hiring process has been trouble free so far.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more talent like I have experienced and your company will grow at a faster rate.

Great HR and Recruitment Team!

IT Consultant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsRobert in the SF office is an awesome guy! He was very helpful since day one, and is very straight forward. I came into insight global looking for a side job to work over the weekend, after Robert and Chantel reviewed my resume, they offered me another job that was much more well fit for me. I am now signed on for a long term contract, and couldn't be happier. Thanks!

Consnot really a con, but the only thing is parking is kinda difficult to find when going to their office in San Francisco. If driving i suggest parking at clay and front street parking garage, which seems to be one of the cheaper in the area and is walking distance from their office

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

They have found work for me when no one else could.

Computer Support Specialist (Current Employee) Anaheim, CA

ProsAndrew Mireles, Mitch Grafton, Lauren Jason, and Mazi Iwaki.

ConsNot enough people like Andrew Mireles, Mitch Grafton, Lauren Jason, and Mazi Iwaki.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire me more.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great experience!

Contractor (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsI was contacted about a few positions and my recruiter did an excellent job at keeping me informed throughout the entire process. She was always available to answer any questions that I had and was great at following up.

ConsNone - I've really enjoyed my experience with Insight Global!

Great and Satisfying

Storage Administrator (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsHelpful Management
    Fast Hiring Process
    Always there to help you and answer your questions
    Will work with you to find the perfect job.
    Overall i had a great experience with insight global and looking forward to working with them now and in future.

ConsI did not find any Cons during the hiring process.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

Every process I have been through has been easy and smooth. The people there are interested in your success.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsI was intimidated about looking for a new job, they helped me brush that off and move forward. They offer benefits for all employees. They people who work there want to place you where you would fit best.

ConsI don't have anything for cons, I haven't been with Insight Global for long so no complaints!

Advice to Senior ManagementNone yet.

Erin Plunkett....the rock star of recruiters

PC Technician (Current Employee) Harrisburg, PA

ProsI have worked with many recruiters and Erin is the best. She has really gone above and beyond for me. I have never had a recruiter work as hard and as diligent as she has for me. I see Erin as a friend who has nothing but my best interests, along with my success in mind. If you are looking for a career in IT please give Erin a call she won't let you down.

ConsAs a new employee I don't expect any issues. However, I am quite sure if any do arise Erin Plunkett will be there to fix whatever may happen.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen it comes time for Erin's review please take into consideration her work ethic, diligence, and her way she makes a person feel like part of the team.

Excellent representation, professional, on time

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsInsight Global brings to table very professional and helpful recruiters, who know how to represent and help their contractors. I have been a full time employee with IG for few months contracting for a well known company in SD. IG staff made sure that my career goals are met.I am happy with the opportunity, the on boarding process was smooth, my pay is on time, and people I work are motivated. I enjoy working there and I am happy with IG as my employer.

ConsI have truly nothing negative to say. IG knows tech market and has skilled and professional staff to find the right talent.

If you are an outgoing, driven, glass is always half full kind of person - this is the right job for you!

Recruiter (Current Employee) Morristown, NJ

Pros- positive work environment
    - consistent training
    - financial stability
    - uncapped commission
    - constant feedback on how you are doing
    - if you work hard, you will reap the results -- you promote yourself!

ConsI cannot think of any cons. The only thing I can think of is the hours. If you are looking for a clock in clock out position within the "9-5" work day than this is not for you. I do not mind the hours because you get out what you put in!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

My experience with Insight Global was great.

Office Assistant (Former Employee) Columbia, MD

ProsThe staff at Insight Global was professional during the entire interviewing and hiring process. By actively listening to my questions, they were able to eliminate any doubts or concerns I had about the job position. The company was able to put me into a position that I could thrive in because they actually took to the time to understand my strengths and my weaknesses. I would absolutely work with Insight Global again.

ConsI did not have any problems with Insight Global.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!