Insight Global

Insight Global Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2014

4.5 1,482 reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Competitive work environment that entices everyone to work as hard as possible (in 51 reviews)

• I have been given an opportunity to work for a really great company (in 50 reviews)

Cons
  • The only thing I can think of is the long hours, but it teaches you time management (in 47 reviews)

• It is a lot of hard work- but if you have it in you, you will reap the benefits (in 20 reviews)

More Highlights
1,482 Employee Reviews

Best experience ever getting a job thru Insight Global!

Contract Employee (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsMy recruiters Stephen and Bryce worked hard to get me a great opportunity when I needed it most. They got me a job that I would not have been able to get on my own, and they did it LIGHTNING FAST. I was skeptical about staffing agencies as this was my first experience but these guys really impressed me with their work. I basically filled out some forms, spoke to them about my experience and interests, and they did the rest of the work for me. No lie, they got me a job offer practically the same day.

ConsI can not think of any cons so far!

Advice to Senior ManagementYour team works hard and fast, keep it up!

Fast job recruitment and placement

Systems Administrator (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsWhile working as an experience professional for over 14 years, I had the best job recruitment and placement experience with Insight Global. The company is very professional and communicate well. Within two weeks of being contacted by Insight Global, I immediately interviewed and was hired for a position.

ConsThe only Con that I have is that I was not awarded any leave because I am on a 3 month to permanent assignment.

Advice to Senior ManagementInsight Global can improve by adding better benefits such as PTO, etc.

Midwest IT Business Analysis placement position

Pros-Friendly, responsive staff
    -Extremely quick turnaround
    -Competitive opportunities

Cons-Corporate office support only available during EST office hours.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Communication, Relationships

ProsOver all this company I feel is, looking out for their self and their employees best interest. The people there are very kind and very respectful and always quick to respond to any and all questions.

ConsI don't really have anything cons about the company .Just overall they're a great company and there's so much opportunity for everyone.

Great Company

Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) Quantico, VA

ProsThe staff is great and very helpful. They answered all my questions and concerns that I had. They placed me in a great position and I can't be any happier.

ConsSo far I can't list any cons about the company.

Great First Time Experience!

Consultant (Current Employee) Basking Ridge, NJ

ProsRecruiters matched me up with a Long Term Contract Opportunity that fits my professional background perfectly. Up beat, affable and responsive team took the time to understand my skill sets and connected me to Managers that were looking to hire!

ConsNone so far! Processes seemed to be very smooth and straight forward, better than most consulting firms that I have dealt with in the past

Smooth and Highly recommend

Business Analyst @ Apple (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsZach reached out to me about a potential job at Apple. All I had to do was show interest and he took excellent care of the rest. He even called me before the interview to wish me luck and check if I had any questions. A+ service!

ConsNothing! The process was super smooth

Advice to Senior ManagementTake out Zach for lunch :)

Excellent representation, professional, on time

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsInsight Global brings to table very professional and helpful recruiters, who know how to represent and help their contractors. I have been a full time employee with IG for few months contracting for a well known company in SD. IG staff made sure that my career goals are met.I am happy with the opportunity, the on boarding process was smooth, my pay is on time, and people I work are motivated. I enjoy working there and I am happy with IG as my employer.

ConsI have truly nothing negative to say. IG knows tech market and has skilled and professional staff to find the right talent.

Excellent technical understanding of their client's requirements and ability to match my skill set.

Systems Administrator (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsThe recruiters at Insight Global were able to match my skill set perfectly to the client prior to contacting me. The subsequent interviews were able to further validate the match. The recruiter knew and understood the technical requirements of the client and took the time to read my resume and understand that it was a great match. This is a rare experience for me. Typically I am contacted 3-5 times per day by recruiters for jobs that do not even remotely match my skill set so I was very impressed to have Insight Global find a fantastic match upon first contact.
    I have been consulting for close to 15 years and I have done contracts for most of the large recruiting firms in NA, and Insight Global by far has the best on-boarding system I have experienced. As soon as the offer is accepted and signed at their office, an automated email is received and I was able to logon and complete all parts of the on-boarding process at once within 30 minutes, including tax forms, direct deposit, and review benefits and insurance options. Very impressive - Sherri Conrod

ConsCurrently not aware of any cons at this time.

If you are an outgoing, driven, glass is always half full kind of person - this is the right job for you!

Recruiter (Current Employee) Morristown, NJ

Pros- positive work environment
    - consistent training
    - financial stability
    - uncapped commission
    - constant feedback on how you are doing
    - if you work hard, you will reap the results -- you promote yourself!

ConsI cannot think of any cons. The only thing I can think of is the hours. If you are looking for a clock in clock out position within the "9-5" work day than this is not for you. I do not mind the hours because you get out what you put in!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!