Insight Global

1,817 Reviews
4.6
1,817 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Insight Global is a great company to search for anew opportunities (in 63 reviews)

• The work environment is extremely positive and no accomplishments go without being noticed (in 57 reviews)

Cons
  • I honestly have nothing negative to say - my experience was very pleasurable (in 24 reviews)

• You have to be willing to put in a lot of hard work (in 23 reviews)

More Highlights

Extremely Quick and Helpful!

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have worked with recruiting firms before and Insight Global has been my best experience by far. They were extremely helpful in securing me a position at a company that fit me perfectly. They were very understanding with what I was looking for and actually cared about my corporate preferences than simply just placing a position. I was also extremely impressed with their turn around time when it came to answering my questions and e-mails.

Cons

I don't really have any, it was a very positive experience.

Recruited for software development job

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Great staff, very responsive. Throughout the interview and placement process Callie and Maggie (NC office) were available to me. If I ever had to leave a message, my call was returned within minutes.
    - When recruited, they took a chance on me and applied actual logic and thinking rather than buzzwords on a resume. Vast experience should outweigh a 'skill' every time, but so many recruiters will filter it out. It landed me a great job and everyone's a winner.

Cons

Since I'm required to list a con, it will be that I did not receive a steak dinner upon hiring. Otherwise, no cons.

Give these two a raise, they are an amazing team.

Insight Global- The Best !!!

Current Employee - MRI Technologist in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - MRI Technologist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I am very happy with Insight Global.From the first meeting till now-my wonderful recruiter Michael Cross from San Diego office works very hard to make my job easy,he is helping me with every issues related to my possition and allways giving me great advises.All Insight Global employees in San Diego are very nice and helpful.I am very happy -Thank You Michael and Thank You Insight Global !!!

Cons

Don't have any.I am very satisfied.

Congratulation!! Super people in San Diego..!!!

Excellent company

Current Employee - Project Manager in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

This is a very good company. The amount of help they offer is extremely good. The staff goes the extra mile in resolving any issues. They support you along the way. They offer you benefits. My recruiter is Kendall Kellher, she is phenominal. Very courteous, personable and caring. I am very plewased with the service they provide.

Cons

I don't have any cons, not a single one.

I say keep doing what you are doing.

Outstanding Personal Attention!

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Just landed an excellent job through the tireless efforts of two Insight Global recruiters.
    The process was a simple as it could be, and my recruiters stood side-by-side w/me through the entire process.
    Thank you Insight Global - Highly recommend.

Cons

The only issue I've had to date, is the inability to log onto their server - I problem which I expect to be resolved momentarily.

WOW is the only thing I can say about Insight Amy was awesome thanks Amy Be Bless

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Insight Global (less than an year)

Pros

They are a great company to work for they really look out for their employees

Cons

Come to work and do a great job and have good time and when you can do that you're good

AMY is awesome great job Amy

The staff has been very helpful and friendly.

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Eden Prairie, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I enjoy working with company that understands and listens to my needs. The staff reached out to me and reviewed my expectations and qualifications regarding the position I was looking for. Having the ability to share this information allowed me to apply and get interviewed for a position that fit, both for myself and the employer. The staff was available through the entire process to answer all my questions, and was very supportive.

Cons

I am not sure that I really have any Cons regarding the company. The only thing I can think of to mention, is the time it took to complete the paperwork. However, this is truly something I understand, and not specific to Insight Global, just the facts of starting a new position.

I believe that the management team should be very proud of their current staffing. They work very hard to find the right fit for each individual.

Insight Global...... Stamford

Current Employee - .NET Developer in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - .NET Developer in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I have recently started working with Insight Global. It was great they have been very prompt on what ever I ask. you will have a great personal growth as these guys have a huge network.

Cons

These is nothing much to say about the cons.

A Great Recruiting Company!

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Gaithersburg, MD
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Insight Global has been a joy to work with, I am currently employed by them as a contractor for a local pharmaceutical company. My initial experience began when I was being considered for a position that was slightly more senior than my experience would call for. The team still wanted me to come in and meet with them so that they could vet me to futures opportunities from a personal stand point and not merely as a resume. I was surprised when they called me up for another opportunity within the next week. It was apparent that the recruiters really wanted to get me a job. That opportunity turned out to be the perfect fit for me and is where I am currently employed The recruiter that was working with me was extremely diligent and took specific care when helping me through the interviewing and on boarding process. I cannot recommend Insight Global enough.

Cons

None that I can think of.

My positive experience working with Insight Global

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Alexandra Kessekart has been of great assett in finding me suiatable job. she is being very supportive and does frequent follow ups. This gives me lots of support as well a a great confidence to work with Insight Global and also to refer to any of my friends in future.

Cons

I would continue working with Alexandra Kessekart in future.

Keep up the great job to your consultants