Insight Global

Insight Global Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

4.4 1,442 reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • The hard work you put in is rewarded with an awesome commission structure(in 71 reviews)

• Competitive work environment that entices everyone to work as hard as possible(in 50 reviews)

Cons
  • The only thing I can think of is the long hours, but it teaches you time management(in 47 reviews)

• It is a lot of hard work- but if you have it in you, you will reap the benefits(in 20 reviews)

1,442 Employee Reviews

A Professional Organization

Field Service Tech (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe team effort within Insight was very helpful and compassionate from beginning to end, from taking the time to understand your goals to making sure you’re a perfect fit to the organization. Understanding the clients’ needs and matching them with the right skills, is their focus. The team took time out to make sure I understood what was at stake, and assisted me in promoting my strengths when it came to the interviewing process. They really cared about matching the right person with right organization. My rep and her team were excellent in keeping the dialogue going back and forth from beginning to end.

ConsI experienced a minor issue with setting up my new profile at the Organizations Home base. However, this was easily resolved by the time I reached back home.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management is to continue emphasizing the importance of good communications.

Excellent

ProsBrandon Root is amazing!!! I literally got a job in under 24 hours! I was about to leave Jacksonville, I've been up here 2 months with no job. But Mr. Root's tenacity & work ethic helped me realize I am truly meant to be here @ that I can really provide a better life for me & my children & I'm so extremely greatful for the opportunity I've been afforded!!!

ConsNot a one at all

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Has been a good experience

Consultant (Current Employee) Tacoma, WA

ProsI love the assignment they've put me on and I appreciate the attention I get whenever I call. My recruiter and account manager have been good at getting in touch with me when I've needed assistance when I'm out of town. I'm hoping they can find more assignments for me, as this is the best assignment I've had in my 3 years of consulting.

ConsThe only issue I have had is getting my reimbursement expenses back in a consistent manner which can disrupt a budget. But my recruiter and account manager have been a huge help in those situations.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Enthusiastic, helpful employees

Srs Technical Writer (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsThey called me in response to my resume posted on the job boards. I found my recruiter helpful and easy to work with. I was impressed with the onboarding application and how easy it was to use.

They worked hard and found a job that met my salary requirements. The position is interesting, and the people I work with are friendly and more than willing to work with me in developing the documents they require. I have gotten good feedback from my immediate superior and from others that I have dealt with. I am delighted to find that my technical writing skill set will help them meet their goals.

ConsDeadlines are short because the company management waited until the last minute to bring in someone to do the required work.
    Lack of planning.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter planning will make it easier to get the required documents.

So Far So Good

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsEasy to work with, they found a place that fit my strengths and provided me with room to grow. Comfortable work environment, and great employee-client relationship. My recruiter was very professional but kept a comfortable casual interaction throughout the hiring process. They were very helpful and responsive throughout the entire process and because of this everything seemed to fall into place with great ease on my end. I would definitely use this company again, and refer any friend of mine to use them as well.

ConsThe only real con that I have is that the benefits are expensive, but that is expected as a contractor.

Was impressed by how streamlined their processes were, made the whole experience very smooth, yet with a personal touch.

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsVery responsive, easy to work with, took care of my every concern and were thorough in their dealings and processes. Full of very friendly people, especially Taylor, my manager. My experience with the previous employer was also okay but everything was manual and I had to send out a mail or text to get my pay stubs, and for every other communication. So I love the fact that Insight Global has so much automation in place with everything available online, from payroll, policies to all other documentation. Online submission of all initial documentation was also smooth and easy.

ConsCan't think of any cons! Happy to be part of Insight Global.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep rocking!

JA Y - ATC

ProsI've really enjoyed working with the people at Insight Global. They contacted me first because of my candidate resume being posted on careerbuilder. They walked me through the entire process and has even helped me after being placed my consultant. I'd really like to thank taylor humm for everything she has done. she's gone above and beyond to make my hiring process as smooth and easy as possible!. Taylor is great and very good personal to work.

ConsI do not have any negative feedback at this point in time.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to hire, and grow bigger, keep up the great work!!

Amazing

Recruiter (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe entire culture is based around bettering yourself both personally and professionally. The relationships within the organization are based around positive interactions, professionalism, and building the company through organic growth,

ConsIt is hard, constant dedication. But that is not a Con for something who wants a career.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more incentive to the recruiters form the start, highest commision base for the recruiters

Fast, Friendly & Super Easy Employment Process!!!

Local Search Specialist (Current Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsIt is difficult to find a dream job in this tough economy, but I never gave up hope. I can recall getting in touch with my recruiter Diana Heleno at Morristown, NJ for the first time, and she was very attentive & listened to the type of job that I was looking for. She had a great job opening at the time that we applied to, and the entire process starting with the interview to getting hired was very quick & easy. She was very supportive & most important communicative through out the entire process. The staff that works at Morristown, NJ are very helpful as well.

ConsNo cons/challenges to share. I am happy with the work, employer & the benefits I receive.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with the great communication process. I personally believe that no matter if it's a good news or bad news - the key to holding a client is to communicate effectively.

So clean, so awesomely put together

ProsThey were refreshingly awesome. Great company with great talent to help you find new opportunities. I honestly didn't expect a staffing agency to be as accomdating and courteous.

I was called and interviewed by Amanda Lederman in the Morristown,NJ office. Her energy and overall knowledge was through the roof. Hands down one of the best recruiters I have come across. She gave a great first impression of Insight Global and now I definitely trust them with my current career path.

ConsThe only con is that it would be impossible for them to get evvvvveryone a gig

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!