Insight Global

1,890 Reviews
4.6
1,890 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • They are a great company to work for they really look out for their employees (in 72 reviews)

• The work environment is extremely positive and no accomplishments go without being noticed (in 60 reviews)

Cons
  • Been with the company for a year now and really have nothing negative to say about it (in 28 reviews)

• It's a lot of hard work as a recruiter but whatever you put in, you'll be rewarded for (in 24 reviews)

More Highlights

Quick and Professional

Current Employee - Entry Level Employee in Boulder, CO
    Current Employee - Entry Level Employee in Boulder, CO

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The team at Insight Global was able to not only get me a job quickly but get me situated with that job as well. I waited only about a week after joining the company before they were able to find a position for me. When you are looking for a job time is a necessity and Insight was able to honor that by working quickly and efficiently to help me.

Cons

I found no cons with this company.

No advice for management.

A Great Place for Young Professionals

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter
    Current Employee - Professional Recruiter

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The culture here is awesome. I have been with the company for a little over a year and a half, and love being around these people every day. I have found some of my best friends here, and am comfortable talking to all levels of execs about any ideas or concerns I have. The company really makes you feel like part of the family, which makes the transition into the real world quite easy. You learn a ton and are given a lot of responsibility off the bat. There isn't much hand holding, so you are free to hit the ground running and reap immediate rewards. Insight Global has a very positive energy that emanates through all of the employees, contractors, and clients.

Cons

The hours can be long, and you need to work hard to make an impression. This may mean working weekends, getting in super early, and staying late. It is a very competitive environment, but you are given an awesome support team and if you put the effort into it, you will absolutely see the rewards. The base pay could be better, but it also has one of the best commission structures.

Accuracy & Quality of employee

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Positive interaction with employee and providing good benefit & opportunities to the employee to growth

Cons

Efficiency & job promotion opportunities for employee

More offices needed in Texas and Particularly in Houston

Amazing company and staff

Current Employee - Print Production Specialist in Tucker, GA
    Current Employee - Print Production Specialist in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Hands on staff that actually care about you!

Cons

At this time I do not have any cons about the company or my experience

Keep up the good work in hiring the recruiters that you do!! They are doing an amazing job!

Great Company

Current Employee - Dev Ops Engineer
    Current Employee - Dev Ops Engineer

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I really like working with insight global especially Hannah. She is very helpful from start of my recruitment up to now that I have been with them for a month.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like.

A Great Experience

Current Employee - Workday Support Analyst in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Workday Support Analyst in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

From interview to offer, the staff at Insight Global were very efficient, thorough and attentive. During my assignment, my staffing manager checked on me regularly to see how things were going. Several times my manager was late in approving my timesheets, but Justin always managed to push them through to ensure I was paid on time. I have worked for other staffing firms, but have never received the level of support that I got from Insight Global!

Cons

I cannot think of any cons for Insight Global. I guess I have no cons!

Insight Global is a fantastic company and I had a phenomenal experience working with them, and their employees.

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Insight Global full-time

Pros

The atmosphere in the workplace was incredibly positive and breeds productivity. Everybody does their best to help each other succeed.

Cons

The only con I have is that the job can be time consuming, but then again, what job isn't?

Review

Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent team to work with, very professional and a pleasure to communicate with on an Information Technology level.

Cons

I have no complaints.

Keep up the great work. Thank you for being very thorough about any career opportunities in the past, present, and future.

Fantastic

Former Employee - IT Project Manager in Monroeville, PA
    Former Employee - IT Project Manager in Monroeville, PA

I worked at Insight Global

Pros

It was a breath of fresh air working with Olivia Martin. In a few words, she was very professional, thorough, brilliant and very helpful through the whole process. She was as serious about my next opportunity as I was, which in my 13+ years of experience is a RARE find in the recruiting space. I really hope I can work with her again when I am back in the market.

Cons

The organization is really large so I think they should now start investing in hiring qualified people on staff who can be placed easily. Otherwise I feel their recruiting staff is fantastic.

Keep hiring people like Olivia and you will be the #1 recruiting firm pretty soon :)

Great company

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

The recruiters are very passionate about their employees. Great way to maximize my potential to have a permanent job.

Cons

There are no cons about this company.

Keep up the good work.