Insight Global

1,599 Reviews

4.6
1,599 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Competitive work environment that entices everyone to work as hard as possible (in 51 reviews)

• I have been given an opportunity to work for a really great company (in 50 reviews)

Cons
  • The only thing I can think of is the long hours, but it teaches you time management (in 47 reviews)

• It is a lot of hard work- but if you have it in you, you will reap the benefits (in 20 reviews)

More Highlights

Real staffing solutions and great to work with

Current Employee - Security Manager  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Security Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have experience both utilizing Insight Global as a customer and as an employee. The team here works diligently to respect your time, match quality candidates with teams who need them, and make the overall experience a positive one. Whether you are looking to fill a hard to recruit for position or are looking for opportunities to match your skill-set and career goals, Insight is great to work with. If you are contacted by someone from this team as an employer or a candidate it is definitely more than worth while to have a conversation and see what they can do for you.

Cons

I have always have had positive experiences with them.

Continue to keep your focus on personal service, this is what differentiates you from some of the more generic head-hunting or staffing firms. When your recruiters build relationships with customers and candidates it is a recipe for success.

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Logistics Compliance Analyst  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Logistics Compliance Analyst in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Insight Global contacted me when I was looking for a job and offered me a great opportunity to work in one of the global companies. The recruiters are always helpful and professional. I always wanted to work for an international company and use my knowledge. Insight Global helped me realize my dream. Despite the fact that I am a short-term contractor, I hope to get a full-time permanent job.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons with Insight Global and do not expect to have any as Insight Global has only professional recruiters and they always help employees in any way they can.

Keep helping unemployed people find their dream jobs and make them happy.

Great Job Opportunity

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Working here is great due to the energetic and fast-paced environment. The people you work with are all competitive and dedicated while also supportive of the people around them. I appreciate the hard workers that IG brings into their offices. I've enjoyed my time here!

Cons

Honestly sometimes it is a little rough just sitting in front of the computer all day and talking on the phone. I'm not much of a fan of that part but its part of the job and advancement opportunities. It is a sales job though and this is a step in the proccess so it's just toughing it out. Some people end up loving recruiting though, so this is certainly a personal preference.

I don't have any! The management here is great.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My experience with Insight Global has been awesome!

Current Employee - Remote Medical Coder  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Remote Medical Coder in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I enjoy working for Insight Global because they value their talent as much as they value their clients. And speaking of values, professionalism, conscientiousness and enthusiasm earn them high marks in my book. Working remotely can give one the sense of being very separate and distant but, I felt like they were right next door. Our interactions were timely and occurred on a regular basis.

Cons

Maybe I haven't worked for them long enough to experience any contrary behavior or events and maybe I never will. It is difficult to say at this point in my career.

One of the best recruiters that I've known, who have gone ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations...!

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant
    Current Employee - Marketing Assistant

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

The agent whom I worked with was professional, and very dedicated. Kept me up-to-date with the status of my job application. She was through, punctual, and very optimistic, which really, really, helped my morale, especially during these difficult and trying times!
    My personal experience with I.G. was a very uplifting and rewarding one! We need more enthusiastic recruiters like the one I had the pleasure of working with at I.G!

Cons

That there aren't more staffing agents like the one I had the pleasure of dealing with at Insight...!

Keep up the good work!

Very positive, they recruited me and had me placed in less than 2 weeks from initial contact

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Erlanger, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Very thorough and professional. They are friendly and positive and really want the best for you and the companies where they are placing people. Tyler has been in contact with me the entire process. Really boosted my confidence in finding a new job after 20 years with previous position, since they reached out to me.

Cons

None at all, this has been a great experience during a time I was concerned about finding a new job.

Experience so far with Insight Global has been Excellent

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Julia, Account Manger and Ben Holmes my recruiter has been very cooperative. I moved from FL to VA and they have been very supportive. I recommend Ben as a recruiter to you all, he respond your emails promptly and even he is available in his personal number. He is a diligent recruiter!

Cons

No Cons as of now.

Productive/Efficient

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor

Pros

The people I worked with were both friendly and intelligent. It was very easy to get along with everyone there and there was never any awkward moments that made me feel uncomfortable while I was working. People know what they are doing there and explained things simply. Questions were encouraged.

Cons

Long work days but they are very understanding and cooperative with your lunch break so that makes up for that.

A LOT of online forms to fill out, seems unnecessary

Keep on keepin' on

Care and Courtesy from a Consulting Company...Who'd've thunk?

Current Employee - IT Security Risk Assesor  in  Elmhurst, IL
    Current Employee - IT Security Risk Assesor in Elmhurst, IL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Team Jill and Libby are an amazing duo that truly care for and personally place consultants with preferences, suitability, and care in mind during their search to find you your perfect employer. They are prompt, kind, non-judgmental and have YOUR best interests in mind! Last but not least, they will always fight for YOUR compensation. I cannot put into words how thankful I am for the amazing service that was provided by Jill and Libby! Since I joined unnamed company, I have recommended all of my friends and professional contacts to Libby. Now you would think that the service and relationship would terminate after you are placed right....? Not true. They see you through each and every step during the on-boarding process and still periodically check in to see how you are doing. Jill and Libby's innate ability to maintain strong and lasting relationships with the employers themselves also serves as a crucial helping-hand during the negotiations in terms of compensation rate. I highly recommend Jill and Libby and InSight Global to any job seeker! The company's inherent good nature and culture truly reverberates through all of the employes at InSight.

Cons

N O T H I N G

Keep up the good work!

Great Company; professional, fast, and friendly

Current Employee - IT Sales Support Specialist  in  Itasca, IL
    Current Employee - IT Sales Support Specialist in Itasca, IL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The people I have worked with at IG have been genuine and gracious. They are prompt in responding to any questions or concerns I have and have placed me into a position I feel comfortable and happy. I couldn't have asked for more. My recruiter Brad Hoelzer has been consistently available and communicative throughout the interview/ hiring process. Overall, extremely pleased with my experience!

Cons

I have not had any issues

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!