Insight Global

1,731 Reviews
4.6
1,731 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Insight Global is a great company to search for anew opportunities (in 63 reviews)

• The work environment is extremely positive and no accomplishments go without being noticed (in 57 reviews)

Cons
  • I honestly have nothing negative to say - my experience was very pleasurable (in 24 reviews)

• You have to be willing to put in a lot of hard work (in 23 reviews)

More Highlights

Extremely Quick and Helpful!

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have worked with recruiting firms before and Insight Global has been my best experience by far. They were extremely helpful in securing me a position at a company that fit me perfectly. They were very understanding with what I was looking for and actually cared about my corporate preferences than simply just placing a position. I was also extremely impressed with their turn around time when it came to answering my questions and e-mails.

Cons

I don't really have any, it was a very positive experience.

Insight Global's Casey Holt Rocks!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Casey Holt, a Corporate Recruiter at the Insight Global Baltimore office, recruited me to work for Insight Global this past August. She approached me at my summer job in Ocean City as I was working out in the water at Seacrets. She started talking to me and asking really personal questions. She was so personable that I kept answering all of her questions. By the end of the conversation I felt like she was the kind of person I'd like to not only work with, but hang out with on the weekends as well! Later that week I just couldn't stop thinking about the possibility of working with a whole group of bubbly people just like Casey. So, I took a big step and left my teaching career behind.

I chose to move forward with my career at Insight Global because there are so many opportunities for growth in a company that only started 13 years ago. Insight Global is the fourth largest IT Staffing Firm and has grown 38 offices Nationwide in that short time. As a teacher I was only making a quarter of the salary Account Managers who are younger than me are making every year. That alone was enough reason for me to make my big move. Plus, I get to work with AWESOME individuals EVERY SINGLE DAY like Casey Holt! :)

Cons

As far as cons for the company goes, I would have to say that Sales in general is not for everyone. You really have to have a special personality, a drive, a determination to suceed and a thirst to advance in your career.

Excellent Staff and Opportunities

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor

Pros

Amy at the Dallas office is passionate about helping people find the right career. She was incredibly thorough and well informed on the market, rates, and technologies. Insight has the best benefits from any recruiter that I have seen and I would highly recommend working with Insight if you are looking to get serious about your career placement!

Cons

None to this point everything looks great!

Keep up the great work! Your staff is enthusiastic and energetic! It is very refreshing to see!

Working as a Recruiter at Insight Global has been an incredible experience.

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

For me, there are so many pros to working at Insight Global. I started right after graduating college this past May and have never doubted my decision once. One of the great things about Insight Global is the opportunity you have to move up quickly and be very successful. If you put in the hard work, it is possible to be promoted after only a few months and experience a level of success that most people dont reach until several years within a company. The best thing about Insight Global is the high energy company culture! I have met some of my best friends working here and It's so awesome to get to spend the entire day with such cool people.

Cons

I don't have any cons to working here but I will say it is extremely hard work. This isnt an easy job at all but the pros definitely make everything worth it.

Insight Global has given me a wonderful experience with the interview and background check and my communication with Caitlin Donahue. Caitlin has stayed in contact with me through the whole process. I am looking forward to start my new career. Thanks again Caitlin for your professionalism.

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Professionalism, communication, and a great company to work.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

Very efficient recruiting and friendly staff. I have not started my position yet. So far it is a good experience.

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Wonderful opportunity for a growing client company. Look forward to the training and hope I will be able to stay on.

Cons

I do not know enough since I have not yet started working. No cons so far. Except that I cannot answer much about this survey because I have not been with the company long, Only two weeks.

None that I can think of. I truly cannot say because I have yet to start working.

Its an Awesome company to work with...!!

Current Employee - Senior Java UI Developer in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Senior Java UI Developer in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I just started working at Gartner in Stamford, CT. Insight Global played a very important role in getting me this job, Danielle and Matthew from this company have been simply awesome in helping me out at each and every step. It was really very quick and professional response from them. And I got the job within 3-4 days with 2 rounds of interview.

I really appreciate their efforts for being in continuous touch with their employees and make them feel comfortable at every difficult situations. I look forward for a long term relationship with Insight Global.

Cons

Haven't experienced any problems yet. And keeping my fingers crossed to not experience anything in future as well. ;)

You guys are awesome. keep up the good work and definitely employees like Danielle and Matthew. :)

Very professional and caring.

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Lorton, VA
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Lorton, VA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It was such a pleasure to work with Kory Ogden, she was a great listener and communicator.
    She helped every steps to join the Insight Global Company, also she always returned phone calls, and emails as fast as she received, she never get tired even I had many questions after working hours, she is very happy to help, she is a very hard worker, and friendly.
    I will always think of Kory Ogden and all staffs Insight Global company.
    If the rating scale is 1 to 10, with 10 being the most satisfied, I would rate Kory Ogden's service a 12.

I also thank Kory Ogden assistant me to placement the position at Quantico Marine Base in VA, again many thanks to Kory Ogden.
    Respectfully yours,
    Hung Dang

Cons

As my first experience with the company. I do not have anything to complain about.

N/A

Insight Global was the best decision I've ever made!

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Insight Global was one of the best decisions I have ever made. This was my first job right out of college and I am very confident it will be a career for me. I am so lucky to have a job straight out of school that I geniunly love. Tracy Swanson is a huge reason I took this position. I had other offers from different companies and after meeting Tracy on campus I knew I wanted to work at a company where there were people like him to look up to. I knew that if he was someone in charge, that it was a company that I knew I wanted to be a part of. This opportunity that has so much room for growth. You are the one determining your own success and you can go at your own pace. If you are wanting to work hard to make a ton of money and one of the greatest work environments ever, I promise this job is for you!

Cons

I couldn't think of anything negative even if I tried!

To keep doing exactly what yall are doing! The positive impact yall have made on my life and the personal growth I have gotten is so rewarding tahnks to yall!

Insight Global was awesome!

Former Employee - Data Management in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Data Management in Richmond, VA

I worked at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love how they keep in - touch! I was offered a position immediately and was given a great company to work for. I recommend anyone who's looking for a career change to work with Insight Global.

Cons

I haven't had any challenges with them.