Insight Global

1,706 Reviews
4.6
1,706 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Insight Global is a great company to search for anew opportunities (in 62 reviews)

• The work environment is extremely positive and no accomplishments go without being noticed (in 57 reviews)

Cons
  • You have to be willing to put in a lot of hard work (in 23 reviews)

• I honestly have nothing negative to say - my experience was very pleasurable (in 23 reviews)

More Highlights

Awesome experience

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Everyone that helped me along the way impressed me with their positive and caring attitudes. Unlike with other recruiters that call, the company actually listened and valued what I wanted. They delivered big and I am my way to an awesome company as a result.
    Thank You!!!!!!

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say. I was not just a resume and commission to them.

Continue to stress caring about the person.

A great experience - Recruiter, Orlando, Fl.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Sanford, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Sanford, FL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Last week I was laid off of my previous Seasonal Recruiter position with another agency. I received a call from a Recruiter with Insight Global on the same day, Within one week I interviewed with the client and I started my new PERMANENT Recruiter position with a great company on Monday!

Cons

I do not have any complaints.

The Account Manager is outstanding! She was present during my initial interview screening, my interview with the client and on my start date. Very professional and supportive.

Great company to work for, extremely helpful!

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They helped me land my first career job. Throughout the whole process they were extremely friendly, kind, but most of all professional. They helped me secure the interview, gave tips on how to best perform in said interview, and kept me up-to-date on any and all updates.

Cons

Can't really think of any.

Keep doing what you're doing!

Great company to work, Very nice and professional people!

Current Employee - Business Intelligence Developer in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Business Intelligence Developer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I amazed by Insight Global professionals performance! Very well established customers relationship and effective communication made the interview process very fast, pleasant and efficient. Shelby Gotelli and Joshua Best you guys are awesome! I am so lucky to work with Insight Global team. This is my first contract position with the company I always wanted to work for and you guys made this transition the best for me.
    I would recommend Insight Global to anyone one who is thinking to change his/her career.

Cons

I don't have any at this time.

Keep up a good work.

The Quintessential Consultant's Advocate

Current Employee - Data AnalystConsultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Data AnalystConsultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Insight Global's recruiters are very friendly, intelligent, connected, and motivated. I've worked with several and they always seem to have your best interest in mind that will establish and keep long term relationships, even if that means relocating companies to find the best fit regardless of efforts or costs. They are also quite savvy and talented, leveraging the best possible outcome for all parties including maximizing your earning potential with top firms. The staff is very attentive to the consultant which fosters the long term partnerships. Insight Global is definitely more personable than other recruiting firms I've worked for in that they always "have your back" and their support structure reassures your security.

Cons

None to speak of yet.

More frequent client feedback to ensure continued engagement and alignment as projects often change or are reprioritized within the organization that can disenfranchise a consultant. This feedback can have a very positive reinforcing effect to preserve consultancy.

Great people and a great experience.

Current Employee - GUI Developer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - GUI Developer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I was initially hesitant to accept a position as a contract employee, but my recruiters/contacts at Insight Global ensured that everything went smoothly. From our initial job requirements and salary discussions to meeting me at the site of my interview with contract employer to make sure I was prepared, they went out of their way to make the process faster and easier. I continue to interact with my recruiters and really feel that they genuinely care about ensuring my happiness with the work and my time with the company. I have recommended them to and connected them with many of friends.

Cons

Working as a contract employee has it's own challenges, but I cannot think of any negative aspects of working for Insight Global. They really make every effort to support me and ensure that my contracted employer treats me like one of it's own.

Keep up the good work.

Outstanding!

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very easy to work with. Fast and professional. Helped me significantly in getting placed in a full time, full benefits position with Palo Alto Networks. Most recruiting companies do not put enough consideration if you are really a good match, but my experience with Insight Global has always been supportive and positive. Sometimes we are juggling multiple offers and they are both courteous, professional, and respectful of how difficult the decision making process can be.

Cons

Nada. Nothing negative to say.

keep up the good work.

Great experience, Highly recommended.

Current Employee - Front End Web Developer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Front End Web Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

I've been seeking jobs in OC through multiple agencies for the last 2 months. Although many of them claim to be professional I never had a better experience compare to what I had with Insight Global. Very informative about the company they offering, job description, employer expectation and all the steps you need to take to grab the opportunity.
    Special thanks to my agent Ingrid Slettengren, coordinate the process, conduct regular follow-ups and recommend useful tips.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

" Great People "

Current Employee - Technical Support in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Support in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

You could not ask for a better group of people. Everyone here is talented,motivated,passionate and hardworking.
    Very thankful to Ms. Erika Stewart for the support i need all the time :)

Cons

Recruiting is not a easy proffesion but its rewarding. If you are interested in recruiting or are already recruiting, Insight Global is a great home.

Keep doing what you are doing.

Good Experience

Current Employee - Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

People are very easy to work with and get things done fairly quickly.

Cons

Nothing of the top of my head.