Insight Global

1,593 Reviews

4.6
1,593 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Competitive work environment that entices everyone to work as hard as possible (in 51 reviews)

• I have been given an opportunity to work for a really great company (in 50 reviews)

Cons
  • The only thing I can think of is the long hours, but it teaches you time management (in 47 reviews)

• It is a lot of hard work- but if you have it in you, you will reap the benefits (in 20 reviews)

More Highlights

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Logistics Compliance Analyst  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Logistics Compliance Analyst in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Insight Global contacted me when I was looking for a job and offered me a great opportunity to work in one of the global companies. The recruiters are always helpful and professional. I always wanted to work for an international company and use my knowledge. Insight Global helped me realize my dream. Despite the fact that I am a short-term contractor, I hope to get a full-time permanent job.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons with Insight Global and do not expect to have any as Insight Global has only professional recruiters and they always help employees in any way they can.

Keep helping unemployed people find their dream jobs and make them happy.

Great Job Opportunity

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Working here is great due to the energetic and fast-paced environment. The people you work with are all competitive and dedicated while also supportive of the people around them. I appreciate the hard workers that IG brings into their offices. I've enjoyed my time here!

Cons

Honestly sometimes it is a little rough just sitting in front of the computer all day and talking on the phone. I'm not much of a fan of that part but its part of the job and advancement opportunities. It is a sales job though and this is a step in the proccess so it's just toughing it out. Some people end up loving recruiting though, so this is certainly a personal preference.

I don't have any! The management here is great.

My experience with Insight Global has been awesome!

Current Employee - Remote Medical Coder  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Remote Medical Coder in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I enjoy working for Insight Global because they value their talent as much as they value their clients. And speaking of values, professionalism, conscientiousness and enthusiasm earn them high marks in my book. Working remotely can give one the sense of being very separate and distant but, I felt like they were right next door. Our interactions were timely and occurred on a regular basis.

Cons

Maybe I haven't worked for them long enough to experience any contrary behavior or events and maybe I never will. It is difficult to say at this point in my career.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Environment

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

You can't beat the atmosphere of working at Insight Global. Every morning is exciting and everyone is always so pumped to start their days. The office is full of new young professionals eager to throw themselves into such a great company. The young atmosphere plus the chance to help people around your area land jobs is such a great combination.

Cons

I don't have any cons! It is a great place to work and I am so lucky to be a part of this company.

Working at Insight Global

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Insight Global is such a great company to work for! From when I was contacted by our corporate recruiter, the experience has been nothing but great. This job has challeneged me to learn things I didn't ever expected to learn with regards to IT. I love coming to work knowing that I can help people in their search for employment. The company culture is exceptiona as well! I enjoy every person that I work with here at IGI!

Cons

I don't have much of anything negative to say about Insight Global. I have always found myself supported by them in tough or difficult situations.

Insight is nothing but great!

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

The people in the office are awesome and so friendly.

Cons

There are no cons for IG

Unbelievable company with unlimited room for growth and potential

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Boston, MA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

When I first interviewed with insight global it was very clear to see that this company was not only a group of close knit friends and coworkers, but that they were family. Within my first few days of starting this was only validated by the constant support of everyone around you. At insight global just because someone else is winning doesn't mean that you're losing. Everyone pushes each other to do their best and succeed each day because everyone will get promoted as soon as they are ready and one persons success is everyone's success. They hire the same kind of person at this company and because of that you become so close to everyone you work with. They only promote from within so every successful person above you has been in your shoes. No one sees themselves as better than you because they've been there and only want to help. Aside from all this, the possibility to make ridiculous amounts of money in such a short span of time is unheard of. I have started my career at insight global and I hope to retire here.

Cons

It's a lot of hard work as a recruiter but whatever you put in, you'll be rewarded for. The harder you work the more successful you will be. It's certainly not for everyone, you have to be able to accept rejection but the unbelievable support from your peers helps to get you through those tough days.

Great company culture

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment. Company culture encourages their employees to work hard and play hard. Frequent office outtings allows for bonding between recruiters and account managers. Upper management supports recruiters fully as the work towards account managers. I love my job!

Cons

Meetings can be held very early in the morning.

Introductions and employment with Insight Global

Current Employee - Graphic User Experience/UI Designer  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Graphic User Experience/UI Designer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very professional and charismatic individuals in the company with a high level of integrity and clear cut communications. Working with Matt Denstedt has been a pleasure.He took the time to understand my skill set and listened carefully as I described my goals so that he could assist in finding the best position for me. He worked diligently to accommodate me in my search for a contract position with a great F500 company. He showed excellent acumen in perceiving my personality type and showed diversity in creating a Plan B that was a good, if not better, than his plan A. Excellent use of resources and time.

Cons

Non to speak of at this stage.

Provide branded promotional office supplies, resume covers, binders, pens, etc for new employees. Offer to validate parking for interviews that take place downtown because the candidates don’t have jobs to pay that much money to park.

Great company, worked hard to find and establish employment

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They found my profile and worked hard to secure me a job in an area I was searching for and with a leading company in the field. They followed up on my behalf diligently and answered any questions I had. They worked to secure the best rate possible when additional offers arose for me. Overall a great employer and recruiter.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time.

I do not have any advice at this time.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!