Insight Global

1,582 Reviews

4.6
1,582 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Competitive work environment that entices everyone to work as hard as possible (in 51 reviews)

• I have been given an opportunity to work for a really great company (in 50 reviews)

Cons
  • The only thing I can think of is the long hours, but it teaches you time management (in 47 reviews)

• It is a lot of hard work- but if you have it in you, you will reap the benefits (in 20 reviews)

More Highlights

Great company culture

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment. Company culture encourages their employees to work hard and play hard. Frequent office outtings allows for bonding between recruiters and account managers. Upper management supports recruiters fully as the work towards account managers. I love my job!

Cons

Meetings can be held very early in the morning.

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Logistics Compliance Analyst  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Logistics Compliance Analyst in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Insight Global contacted me when I was looking for a job and offered me a great opportunity to work in one of the global companies. The recruiters are always helpful and professional. I always wanted to work for an international company and use my knowledge. Insight Global helped me realize my dream. Despite the fact that I am a short-term contractor, I hope to get a full-time permanent job.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons with Insight Global and do not expect to have any as Insight Global has only professional recruiters and they always help employees in any way they can.

Keep helping unemployed people find their dream jobs and make them happy.

Great Job Opportunity

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Working here is great due to the energetic and fast-paced environment. The people you work with are all competitive and dedicated while also supportive of the people around them. I appreciate the hard workers that IG brings into their offices. I've enjoyed my time here!

Cons

Honestly sometimes it is a little rough just sitting in front of the computer all day and talking on the phone. I'm not much of a fan of that part but its part of the job and advancement opportunities. It is a sales job though and this is a step in the proccess so it's just toughing it out. Some people end up loving recruiting though, so this is certainly a personal preference.

I don't have any! The management here is great.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My experience with Insight Global has been awesome!

Current Employee - Remote Medical Coder  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Remote Medical Coder in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I enjoy working for Insight Global because they value their talent as much as they value their clients. And speaking of values, professionalism, conscientiousness and enthusiasm earn them high marks in my book. Working remotely can give one the sense of being very separate and distant but, I felt like they were right next door. Our interactions were timely and occurred on a regular basis.

Cons

Maybe I haven't worked for them long enough to experience any contrary behavior or events and maybe I never will. It is difficult to say at this point in my career.

Insight Global offers an invaluable training and work experience!

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I worked at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is great bonus 'potential', training and development, mentorship and competitive work environment. Your colleagues and upper management are over the top encouraging. If you want to make work your life, you have found the right company, because you will always be welcomed and involved in internal and external work activities. Insight Global is an incredible place to work for someone right out of college with a "go getter" attitude.

Cons

Company culture and politics are acutely overwhelming at times. Prepare for long, hard and intense working hours AND SOME, with basically no time off. Be prepared to hit the ground running the minute you step into the office; which will be earlier than the average working hours. Be prepared to fail a lot, and you cannot let that get you down. Everything is not always fair, just a fact of life. Know when to say no, and prepare for that to potentially affect your reputation in the office. This job will affect your personal life as well, so you have to know when to draw the line.

A nice company to work for if you're in a bind,

Current Employee - Field Service Technician  in  Scranton, PA
    Current Employee - Field Service Technician in Scranton, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fair Pay, Recruiters are very nice, Job is well rounded and keeps you on yours toes, and you always have something to learn.

Cons

They say that you will only work in a 50 mile radius but you go over quite abit. No one is ever on the same page, and you can released before your contract is up by the discretion and without cause, also the pay for mileage reimbursement is horrible.

Work with your people, and make sure that they stay in their range. And increase the amount paid out for when it comes to mileage reimbursement.

Introductions and employment with Insight Global

Current Employee - Graphic User Experience/UI Designer  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Graphic User Experience/UI Designer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very professional and charismatic individuals in the company with a high level of integrity and clear cut communications. Working with Matt Denstedt has been a pleasure.He took the time to understand my skill set and listened carefully as I described my goals so that he could assist in finding the best position for me. He worked diligently to accommodate me in my search for a contract position with a great F500 company. He showed excellent acumen in perceiving my personality type and showed diversity in creating a Plan B that was a good, if not better, than his plan A. Excellent use of resources and time.

Cons

Non to speak of at this stage.

Provide branded promotional office supplies, resume covers, binders, pens, etc for new employees. Offer to validate parking for interviews that take place downtown because the candidates don’t have jobs to pay that much money to park.

Great company, worked hard to find and establish employment

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They found my profile and worked hard to secure me a job in an area I was searching for and with a leading company in the field. They followed up on my behalf diligently and answered any questions I had. They worked to secure the best rate possible when additional offers arose for me. Overall a great employer and recruiter.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time.

I do not have any advice at this time.

Awesome

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Upon trying to leave my current job at the time I kept receiving empty promises and lack of professionalism with insight global I received the complete opposite. Katie followed up with me every step of the way and she even called to check on how my interview with. She gave me positive words and encouragement through the whole process even when I thought I did not do to great on the interview Katie still made me smile about it.. The following day when Katie called me to tell me that I got the job she sounded almost as happy as me. That immediately showed me that she was indeed rooting for me to win.

Cons

I have encountered none as of now.

Keep up the great work. Continue giving job seeking individuals hope in searching for employment.

Best Personalized Attention I Ever Had (Kory & Cici)

Current Employee - .NET Software Developer  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - .NET Software Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Insight Global helped me in every step in my way to getting my new position.
    I'm still surprised of the speed and the excelent attention that Kory Ogden and Cicilya Kaunang gave me from the very beginning. Totally efficient work, excellent attitude and big efforts of my InsightGlobal contacts to get me into my dreamjob.

Cons

No cons so far regarding my InsightGlobal contacts. Everything has been a fantastic experience.

Keep the excellent attitude, that one makes everything much simple and enjoyable. I think that's one of the keys of your success.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!