Insight Global

1,663 Reviews
4.6
1,663 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Insight Global is a great company to search for anew opportunities (in 61 reviews)

• The work environment is extremely positive and no accomplishments go without being noticed (in 56 reviews)

Cons
  • You have to be willing to put in a lot of hard work (in 23 reviews)

• Can't think of anything negative to say about my experience with this company (in 21 reviews)

More Highlights

The Best Company to Work for in America

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Portland, OR

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people in this company are hands down the best part of this job. These are people that will become lifelong friends and push you to become the best professional you can be. Insight Global's company culture is what most companies would kill for. The opportunity to become very succesful and achieve upward mobility is unparalleled. There is nowhere I would rather be at this point in my career.

Cons

There is no denying that in order to be successful here, it takes a LOT of hard work, the ability to take direct feedback, and complete self-motivation. But if this is considered a con, then this probably isn't the place for you.

A Great Professional Experience

Former Employee - IT - Applications Support  in  Newark, NJ
    Former Employee - IT - Applications Support in Newark, NJ

I worked at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff at Insight Global has always been very professional, honest, and works diligently in placing their candidates. They go above and beyond to know about who you are and what you're looking for, so your time isn't wasted by just trying to place you for a job opening that is a halfway good fit.

Cons

No Cons To Mention - Again very professional, always remains in contact, and you don't get any run arounds

Insight global recruiter

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor

Pros

Inshight global was great very nice to me and eager to help me out. All because of one amazing person. She did everything possible to give me a job. Now im not living paycheck to paycheck anymore. Im so greatful to her and insight global.

Cons

They was never a problem with insight global

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Insight Global- Great recruiters to work with

Current Employee - Inside Sales and Operations  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales and Operations in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

A recruiter from Insight Global Austin found my resume online. She contacted me about a company in Houston that was looking for someone with similar experience to my own. The entire process was pleasant, they contacted me with updates about my interview almost daily, and were prompt with answering my many questions. I had recently completed an assignment with a horrible employer, and Insight Global just dropped the best direct hire job I've ever had right into my lap. I am very pleased and grateful! From initial communication to the end result , the entire process was professional and pleasant.

Cons

There were no cons for me.

Top professional approach

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I am Working with Insight Global less than 3 weeks. In a few phone calls they were able to precisely evaluate my skill set along with experience. Shortly after I went to in person interview with hiring manager, it was great. I already have have a new job, which I start in a week. Not to mention it is with major broadcasting company here in LA. Thanks you guys for everything.

Sincerely,

Rassul Ismailov. Network Engineer.

Cons

Since, I already mentioned I am working with Insight Global for about three weeks don't really have anything in mind regarding this. All I can say, keep the same culture and professionalism.

Thanks,

Rassul.

Professionalism at It's Finest!

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor

Pros

I have worked with Insight Global as both a hiring technical manager and also now as a contractor. In both scenarios, the attention to detail and energy brought to the table is second to none. I would show no hesitation in recommending both managers and potential employees to Insight Global for a great experience.

Cons

Not being able to work with them sooner!

Above and Beyond

Current Employee - Network Operations Outreach Specialist  in  Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Network Operations Outreach Specialist in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The Minneapolis-based Insight Global team has made quite an impression on me in the short time I have been affiliated with them. I've contracted with several agencies over the years and Insight Global is the first I've worked with where I can honestly say their customer service is STELLAR and continues to exceed my expectations of an employment agency. The recruiters at this organization operate with a high-level of Integrity, Accountability and Dedication. They foster stong relationships between their employers and employees with permanent placement being their ultimate goal. And because Insight Global recognizes that the Contractor is just as important as the Client, finding the "right fit" has never been easier.

Cons

No Paid Holidays. Overtasked staff during their busy season sometimes makes it difficult to speak directly with your Field Agent and/or Recruiter - with that being said, however, they still do everything in their power to make sure your needs/concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Their business model also includes soliciting your references for their products and services - be prepared for this and warn those individuals on your list that they will be solicited.

I would like to see Paid Holidays after 1,000 Hours of work, or something similar.

Insight Global, amazing recruiters

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

These were some of the most professional and hardworking recruiters that I have worked with. My main point of contact was with Corey Kane, who really knew what he was doing. He contacted me about a job opening that I was not interested in, but quickly found me another position that really fit what I was looking for. I met with Corey on Wednesday, had the interview at the company on Thursday and was given an offer on Friday. They brought me to the employer and made sure that I was well prepared for the interview. Highly recommended!

Cons

None that I can think of.

First class jobs

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Franklin, TN
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Franklin, TN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very professional staff. They understand the needs of the client and organization and truly know how to make a perfect match. I have been trying to get into one organization for over a year. I was able to accept a job offer in my dream company.

Cons

I don't have any cons, I high recommend this company for anyone who is nervous about taking a contract job.

Excellent Staffing Agency

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Insight Global is truly a professional staffing service. In recent years I have had the misfortune of going through the lengthy process of registering with eight different agencies only to find that a majority of the recruiters are unfriendly and unresponsive. After spotting my resume on CareerBuilder, Todd Smith contacted me to discuss job possibilities and register me with the agency. Unlike the other agencies Insight Global truly understands the meaning of consistently providing a first class service to their clients. The entire application process was completed for me and the reference process completed very quickly. I have only had the pleasure of talking with Todd Smith (no longer with the agency) and now Andrew Newbold. However, it must speak well for the agency, as both Todd and Andrew have been very personable and professional. The have also have been responsive and genuinely receptive to every phone conversation and email. Truly a refreshing change from the other agencies!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Insight Global

Thank you for hiring responsible and professional individuals and please keep up the good work in getting good jobs for good people

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!