www.insightglobal.net

1,951 Reviews
4.6
1,951 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • They are a great company to work for they really look out for their employees (in 72 reviews)

• The work environment is extremely positive and no accomplishments go without being noticed (in 60 reviews)

Cons
  • Been with the company for a year now and really have nothing negative to say about it (in 28 reviews)

• It's a lot of hard work as a recruiter but whatever you put in, you'll be rewarded for (in 24 reviews)

More Highlights

Because finding work doesn't have to be so much work

Current Employee - Technical Support Tier I in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Support Tier I in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Insight global provides you with a personal, and in my experience with Jessica Belz and Lana Tsiperovich, very helpful and friendly representative(s) you talk to for all things you may need in the hiring process. Resume' need tweaking? They'll do it. Need to set up an interview? They'll beat you to it. Interested in one job? They'll help you get an in there AND If you don't get that job they'll help you find more like it.

Cons

Nothing specific to Insight but because you will be contracted through insight to somewhere else it isn't always easy to understand where you stand in the company you are placed at. Make sure you ask questions.

Continue with the business practices in place your staff is exceptional!

Everyone is friendly and easy to work with.

Current Employee - Data Entry in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Data Entry in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They had an opportunity perfect for me at this point in my career. My best interests were kept in mind.

Cons

None really. It's a staffing company so communication between recruiter and client might be a bit off, but that's to be expected.

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

They are all very professional, friendly, personable, and welcoming, which is very important because it makes for a comfortable atmosphere to be interviewed or generally be in. I worked primarily with Zachary Paulson who was always helpful when asked questions, which is a huge plus because if I have concerns I feel comfortable when asking him, or the rest of the team, for assistance.

Cons

The start date kept on changing, not through a fault directly from Insight Global, but I had to keep contacting them to find out when the start date would be.

Should be a little bit more proactive with letting clients know of changes, but even when contacted still provide great assistance. Overall the general customer service was great. Would recommend the company to others.

Great Company To Work With

Current Employee - Data Entry in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Data Entry in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They work quick to get you employed with the right company and the right salary. Taylor McRae helped me out every step of the way. She reviewed my resume thoroughly, contacted me immediately with a job that I would enjoy doing. She followed up with me each day leading up to my start date to make sure that i was prepared and was always readily available if I should ever have any questions about what i would be doing. I just finished day one of my new job and I couldnt have asked for a better place to work.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Keep up the good work!

Satisfied with placement

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Insight Global placed me in my ideal role within a great company and gave me a chance to impress

Cons

Not really a whole lot of challenges but really adapting to the environment

Provide better benefits

Great company!

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

I had been looking for the perfect fit for 8 months and then Insight Global came along and within 3 weeks, I found an amazing role thanks to Tiffany P. She was amazing beyond words, very helpful, professional and she was always there for me to answer every question I had through the whole process from application, interview and the final onboarding.
    I just wish I had reached out sooner. Thank you, Insight Global!

Cons

No issues so far to write about.

So far so good

Current Employee - Network Technician in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Network Technician in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

These people are very nice to work with, very friendly, very professional.

Cons

No cons. Very positive experience.

Keep up the good work.

Completely Wonderful!!! If you can, get your resume to these guys now!!!

Current Employee - Data Entry Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Data Entry Specialist in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Im so glad that sites like this exist to truly bring acknowledge to company more specifically employees. I have had the immense pleasure of having my career jumpstarted by the amazing company Insight Global and a talented professional named Taylor Mcrae. Ms. Mcrae’s name has become synonymous with pure excellence. She engenders such confidence in her ability by remaining delightful and positive yet retains focus and drive to get you hired. The most phenomenal feeling a job seeker can have is that the recruiter feels a sense of commitment to you and getting you hired. What I can tell from my interaction with the company thus far, is the is a brand wide understanding of finding dedicated driven people not just to fill vacancies for other companies, but employ them with Insight Global to contribute to an overall positive tone. Ms. Mcrae was transparent and helpful, making sure to guide expectations. She took care not to make the process seem like algorithms and equations, “you've done this so you will fit here” rather a personal commitment to find you placement at the job you can be most successful. I’m overjoyed at this experience and have Taylor and the wonderful team at Insight Global to thank!!!!

Cons

Right off, I have not experienced one notable negative thing about my interaction with the company. Everything is so clearly communicated that nothing can be misinterpreted. The work is perfectly in-line with my career goals. There are no cons that I i have witnessed.

Not one single note from this guy!!! I mean maybe give Taylor some recognition proportional to her amazingness. I'm think sky writing would be about right.

The best company to work for

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Never been with such a good company, I have had questions in the middle of the night...thinking they would get the message in the morning and respond to me. To my surprise my agent Emerson responded after hours, I was and still am very impressed with his service and the company.

Cons

I have none at this time

I hope you show your appreciation for your good hard working people.

Great Experience!

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

My recruiter, Tyler Snow, has been very informative on questions I asked, as well as expeditious in getting the process done. The position that I applied for is perfect for me.

Cons

I haven't encountered any cons as of yet, and hope that I don't encounter any.