Insight Global

1,629 Reviews
4.6
1,629 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Competitive work environment that entices everyone to work as hard as possible (in 51 reviews)

• I have been given an opportunity to work for a really great company (in 50 reviews)

Cons
  • The only thing I can think of is the long hours, but it teaches you time management (in 47 reviews)

• It is a lot of hard work- but if you have it in you, you will reap the benefits (in 20 reviews)

More Highlights

Amazing Professionalism and Awesome Staff!

Current Employee - Project Analyst  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Project Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

I couldn't be happier with the service Mark with Insight Global provided me. He was not only the superlative of professional, but attentive to my needs at all times. Every email was answered in a timely manner; every phone call/message was received or returned. He even contacted me on the weekend to ensure I was ready to start the DREAM job he found. Let’s talk about this dream job…Mark had originally contacted me regarding another job that came across his desk but after talking to me was intuitive enough to know that this particular job probably wasn’t a perfect fit. He made a few phone calls and later that day had an interview set up for me with a company that I now work with as my full time career! Thank you to the entire staff at Insight Global! You guys are incredible!

Cons

The are not any cons regarding this Insight Global.

Keep up the great work!

It's been a pleasure working for a company as professional and responsible as Insight.

Current Employee - Usability Assistant  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Usability Assistant in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everything has been seamless, from payroll to support to the entire hiring process. I haven't had a single complaint. My account manager Nick Fowler and recruiter Dominique Mesick have been responsive, polite and professional every step of the way.

Cons

I really do not have any cons to complain about Insight Global. Although things may arise in the future I am completely satisfied as of now.

Keep on having that personal touch with your employees and you will continue to find success and good reviews.

Great Staffing Company and Easy Process to find you the best fit.

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Working with this company from the beginning to find the best fit for me was a smooth process the whole time. My recruiter Christina made it very easy and comfortable to find a job based on my needs and experience. From the beginning, she made it clear how they worked and from our first interview on Skype to the last moment dealing with the company, she was very sweet and encouraging. On the day of my interview, she even emailed me encouraging and uplifting words and this helped me feel even more confident. A great company with that personal touch!

Cons

Sometimes there is a bit of delay in paperwork or communication between Insight Global and the potential job, however, this is nothing that should effect in a negative way. Sometimes, it is just a matter of waiting on paperwork. Other than that, I can only think of positive when it comes to Insight Global.

None. You work directly with the recruiter from the whole process and based on my experience, she did an awesome job! Great positive, professional, and personable attitude the whole time.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

my experience with my Recruiter

Current Employee - Electrical Engineer
    Current Employee - Electrical Engineer

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

i ve been refereed to this company from a friend , i send an email to the Recruiter (Kathryn Widman,Molly Morgan)about a job and the very next day I got an email from them and we setup a pre interview and actually they were very helpful ,professional ,they prepared me for the interview. they always kept me updated ,Im glad that Im working with them.

Cons

i dont have any problem with them

keep up the good work.

Professional, fast and friendly

Current Employee - Accountant Associate  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Accountant Associate in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have rarely experienced a recruitment process in which I do not stress, get confused with paperworks, or wait indeterminately. I am sure that the process itself was complicated, but I never realized, all thanks to my recruiter Olivia Martin. She was excellent and professional all throughout the recruiting process while making it enjoyable and clear. I could really feel that the team at Insight Global cared and was attentive every steps of the way. Furthermore, every meetings were a pleasure and all the person that I have met at Insight Global Orlando were really outgoing, friendly, and helpful.

Cons

I have not had a complain yet.

My experience with Insight Global is very good so far...

Current Employee - Loan Closer  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Loan Closer in Miami, FL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being new to Miami, it's not easy fidning a job. However, I was reached out by a recruiter, Drew Malinsky, and he has been great in placing me in a job and guiding me through the whole process. I have never worked with a staffing agent before, but so far all i can say is that my experience has been great.

Cons

So far i have not experienced any cons.

Recruiting Experience

I worked at Insight Global

Pros

My recruiter jumped through all the hoops in order to find a great position for me and in the door for my interview. I would highly recommend using insight to all my friends especially when moving to a new city and looking for a job! All the recruiters I had the opportunity of working with were fun, energetic, and made the job search process so much easier. f

Cons

Make sure you really take the time to look for the right job for you, not just take the first thing that comes along. In the long run you want this to help you grow and not just use as temporary employment.

Excellent Professional Representation

Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

They balanced my preferences with the practical need for me to find work. They willingly found opportunities, as well as investigated opportunities I brought to the table. I found their professional connections to the candidate employers was excellent.

Cons

If there were any, I would state them. I have none to date!

While I understand the need to protect your employer names early in the process while vetting potential candidates, this is counter productive with a highly experienced professional: I had over twenty firms making introductions for me and it was imperative that I assisted in managing that no two companies conflicted in presenting me. Seasoned recruiters understood this and new ones did not know when to "bend" the rules.

Tremendous experience!

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've had bad experiences with recruiters not calling me back, never updating me, etc. But at Insight Global, it's just the opposite. Their recruiters are always following up and making it feel like they are tirelessly working to get you a job. The last few times I've needed a position, they knocked it out of the park at top notch companies. I'll always recommend Insight Global!

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of at Insight Global

My experience has been awesome.! Steve Resnik has made my journey stress free and easy!

Current Employee - Video Conf Support Engineer  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Video Conf Support Engineer in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

From our first encounter Steve has shown great professionalism and communication; keeping me in the loop on interviewing, the hiring process, completing forms and security clearance and expectations for my first day of work. With a three hour difference in time you would think it would delay communications but Steve has communicated with me regularly very successfully.

Cons

I would say the time zone difference, but that has not been a problem.

If there is a bonus involved with successful assignment of a position, then Steve deserves it. He has been great to work with.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!