Insight Global

1,950 Reviews
4.6
1,950 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • They are a great company to work for they really look out for their employees (in 72 reviews)

• The work environment is extremely positive and no accomplishments go without being noticed (in 60 reviews)

Cons
  • Been with the company for a year now and really have nothing negative to say about it (in 28 reviews)

• It's a lot of hard work as a recruiter but whatever you put in, you'll be rewarded for (in 24 reviews)

More Highlights

I am lucky to work at Insight Global.

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Insight Global gives the absolute best guidance to their new hires. They immediately provide you with a mentor and it makes you feel welcome in such a big company. They quickly get you involved in company outings and social events.They do a great job of establishing a sense of community in all of their offices.

Cons

You have to be a people person to work with Insight Global. This job is not for everyone as it requires a positive outlook every day. You have to love small talk and meeting new people. It can be a challenge for shy or timid individuals.

Insight Global take group work very seriously.In my experience, there is no way to make them work harder

Current Employee - Front End Web Developer in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Front End Web Developer in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

The people at Insight Global stay in consistent contact, and kept me apprised at all times.

Cons

I was looking for a job during the holidays. That was a bit of a bummer, But I expected that with the holiday. No real Cons.

they personify professionalism, and class

Current Employee - Command Center Analyst in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Command Center Analyst in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Great personalities work there that do nothing but help you and wish the best for you

Cons

could work on their detail oriented tasks

look the the previous answer

Excellent service

Current Employee - Help Desk Technician
    Current Employee - Help Desk Technician

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

The lady, Katie, whom I worked with has been professional, courteous and on point - finding me a job in one week.
    The company offers health benefits after 2 months of working with them, which is always a nice plus.
    The pre interview prep includes meeting with the company's account manager, on the client interview location, prior to going in to see the client.
     The pre interview e mail which normally offers advice and tips is, I believe, formatted better than many other head hunter companies/

Cons

The location of the actual office is a bit of a drive to get to so you will need a vehicle to get to the office to sign up with them.
     There is a charge to park at the office location, though you can get your parking validated if you bring your parking pass up with you.

One of the selling points to working with this great company is the health benefits, unfortunately the headhunter did not have any generic or standard information to use as an example which would have helped sell the package a little better

Insight Global Review

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

The company has incredible atmosphere and the people you work with are awesome. I've formed some amazing bonds with coworkers and consider some to be my closest friends. The company itself is also thriving which makes it so much easier to see your potential future here.

Cons

Only con would be the PTO but each company is different so you learn to live with it.

Keep promoting from within and allow employees to see the incentives that come with working hard and doing what you need to do.

Best Career Decision I Have Made

Current Employee - Account Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Opportunity for career development
    - High compensation at a young age
    - Opportunity for promotion within the first 6-8 months (on average)
    - Supportive Management

Cons

- This is my first job out of college and I can not think of any cons. Work is work, and work at Insight Global isn't easy but is definitely rewarding.

Worktopia

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

I relocated for work, Jordan Salkeld was immediately warm and helpful in putting my mind at ease and giving me thorough instructions on what to do throughout the hiring process. Alex also gave me great tips for success on the job and she helped me find great restaurants for my inner foodie.

Cons

they wont move in with me and help me with my laundry.

keep doing what youre doing. people like this make life better.

They will open doors for you could have never opened on your own!

Current Employee - UI Web Developer in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - UI Web Developer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

- Great work-life balance with amazing opportunities for career development
    - Will work to get you the amount of money you deserve based upon your experience
    - This company has many resources available to you to help you advance your career - whether is it continuing on your existing career path or you want to move to the next level, such as management

Cons

- You have to be at the company for a long period before you get paid holidays

Great Experience

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am getting a great opportunity and it wouldn't have happened without Insight Global and Candyce helping me through the protracted job interview process

Cons

There isn't really a downside for me working for Insight Global; they offer tremendous benefits for contractors and consultants and really have been made to feel like part of a repertoire of talent.

Great People, Great Recruiters, and Great placement

Current Employee - COGNOS TECHNICAL LEAD
    Current Employee - COGNOS TECHNICAL LEAD

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

The people working here are absolutely driven to make sure that you get the job that you want. Your success is their best interest

Cons

I can not think of any at this time.