Insight Global

1,817 Reviews
4.6
1,817 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Insight Global is a great company to search for anew opportunities (in 63 reviews)

• The work environment is extremely positive and no accomplishments go without being noticed (in 57 reviews)

Cons
  • I honestly have nothing negative to say - my experience was very pleasurable (in 24 reviews)

• You have to be willing to put in a lot of hard work (in 23 reviews)

More Highlights

I love Insight Global!

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As a recent college grad, all I really knew is I wanted to get into sales. IGI, I believe, is the best way to start my career. The culture is amazing! Everyone you work with, you become great friends with. The company provides you with all the tools you need to succeed and it really is in your own hands. I love that everyone gets promoted from within, which means every person you talk to knows what you went through. I even got to meet the founder of the company during training and he had a casual conversation with us (So cool!). I can honestly say I enjoy coming to work every day.

Cons

If you have a lot going on outside of work, this position might be difficult to adjust to.

Keep doing what you're doing! This company is completely transparent and that is something that us employees really appreciate.

Insight Global Review

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are so many to name. The interview process was handled promptly and professionally. Since the first day I started I've loved the positive, competitive, fun environment. My coworkers are such a joy to be around and learn from. There's also so many opportunities to grow within the company- it really is an honor to be a part of.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of a single one.

I have none!

Great communication from the recruiters!

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I felt the the Account Manager was very open to my salary requirements and worked with the client to get the best possible rate.

Cons

Length of contract not guaranteed, but that is due to the nature of the project and shouldn't reflect on Insight. I would definitely recommend working for Insight.

Good people, good benefits, good job!

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As I am still working through the onboard process I have little experience with the actual working(s) of the company. But, based on what I am experiencing, the operation is top-flight. Onboarding is smoot and well automated. Benefits and other facets are explained up front and concise. The timing and placement with the client seems to be, so far, seamless. Actually cannot wait to actually be working here and able to offer more - which I will!

Cons

Eligibility of certain benefits is timed in a manner that disadvantages the employeeing, but the availability of those benefits is a offsetting plus...

Review eligilbilty time for benefites, and shorten them!

Awesome experience getting me in the door of an awesome company

Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Milpitas, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Milpitas, CA

I worked at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I experienced extremely prompt communication during the recruiting process and after placement. My out of pocket expenses were always paid in a timely manner. I never had any payroll or HR issues with Insight Global. They are professional and ensure that compensation is better than competitive rates. At the end of a six month contract, I was hired on full-time. Thank you for the opportunity Insight Global!

Cons

Unbelievably, none! I have worked with other recruiting firms and contractors and have never experienced the level of professionalism and care that Insight Global exudes.

Please maintain the upbeat morale and high energy with the recruiting and account management team.

Insight Global, my best recruiting firm so far.

Current Employee - Messaging Engineer in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Messaging Engineer in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is my second go around with Insight Global and both times they went above and beyond to get me submitted to a position, my desired salary and start date. I am completely satisfied with their leadership and expertise in the IT field. My recruiter Anna Boynton went out her way to keep me informed concerning open positions and the position that she submitted me too. Anna and the Account manager, Vanessa Krombeen was a complete pleasure to work with.

Cons

I have no Cons concerning Insight Global. But, another Pro... they did not make me feel like I had to come and meet them before submitting me to a position. They did what was best for me, which helped me get in my new position.

Keep up the good work management.

If your reading this your probably considering contracting...

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

As a career freelancer, I just started working with Insight Global as a contractor and I can honestly say they are professional, courteous and they don't participate in some of the unscrupulous business practices I have witnessed with their competition. I've had many casual conversations where I get called for a job, then asked where else I've applied, and who the hiring manager was. Insight Global called me in the morning during a disk golf session, and I interviewed later that afternoon. After a quick background check I was back to work.

Cons

Two months before you get the option to participate in their healthcare plan.

Keep up the good work!

Great first job experience

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insight Global (less than an year)

Pros

The Insight Global team did a great job placing me into a position that best suited me. This was due to their great communication skills and fast feedback. They took the time to get to know me and what I look for in a job position. They made the whole process easy and stress free.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of one negative quality. They answer all your questions immediately and are extremely helpful in finding a position that works for you.

Excellent Company!

Current Employee - Sales Support Analyst in Morrisville, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Support Analyst in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

I worked with Callie Johnston a professional recruiter at Insight Global and she was extremely helpful and friendly! IG is a quick, well organized professional staffing agency. Callie had me an interview set up with Cisco in less than week. I was offered the job on the same day of my interview! I had a wonderful experience working with Callie. I would highly recommend Insight Global to anyone looking for a job.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. I had an amazing experience!

Great company to work for. Krista P, was very attentive.

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Communication is key. I interviewed, with both Insight Global, the employer, and was placed. This was all done in 8 days. Krista Perry made the process seamless.

Cons

It has been one month & I haven't experienced any.