Insight Global

1,631 Reviews
4.6
1,631 Reviews

Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Competitive work environment that entices everyone to work as hard as possible (in 51 reviews)

• I have been given an opportunity to work for a really great company (in 50 reviews)

Cons
  • The only thing I can think of is the long hours, but it teaches you time management (in 47 reviews)

• It is a lot of hard work- but if you have it in you, you will reap the benefits (in 20 reviews)

More Highlights

65 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE - Even when things did not work out as expected

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

* I am a candidate which Insight Global helped to place.
    * Utterly professional experience with a high level of customer care both for the client and the candidate - even when things did not go to plan and I had to be placed with the client via another agency.
    * I have been freelancing for 10 years and could not have asked for a better experience.
    * Positive work culture with a winning, caring attitude.
    * I have already recommended this agency to my friends as the best I know.

Cons

None I am aware of.

Insight Global, working with Chelsea and Lizzie; Excellent company for finding a tech job after college

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Everyone I interacted with at Insight Global was positive, upbeat, and was actively engaged in getting me a position. I got 2 solid interviews in less then 3 weeks, the second of which resulted in a job offer (which I accepted) after months of sending resumes down the black hole of Craig's List posts and company websites. They actively wanted someone looking for a first post-internship permanent position, and they have more transparency then any contracting company I have ever worked with. I am now several months into a contract-to-hire position and very pleased with my experience.

Cons

When I got a competing offer, I did feel a fair amount of pressure from the recruiter to go with the one they found, but anything else would be unrealistic. Also, you are still a contractor, which means no time off or sick leave without corresponding lack of pay, but it's only for 6 months(which is their standard contract to hire length ), and I was very pleased with the hourly they negotiated.

Great HR and Recruitment Team!

Current Employee - IT Consultant  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - IT Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Robert in the SF office is an awesome guy! He was very helpful since day one, and is very straight forward. I came into insight global looking for a side job to work over the weekend, after Robert and Chantel reviewed my resume, they offered me another job that was much more well fit for me. I am now signed on for a long term contract, and couldn't be happier. Thanks!

Cons

not really a con, but the only thing is parking is kinda difficult to find when going to their office in San Francisco. If driving i suggest parking at clay and front street parking garage, which seems to be one of the cheaper in the area and is walking distance from their office

Keep up the good work.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

One of the best environments I've ever been a part of.

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are phenomenally driven, hungry, and ready to be successful. Everyone at Insight Global is very welcoming, understanding, and professional. I just started this job right after college and have had the opportunity to go to our corporate HQ, where everyone across the country matches our culture fit.

Cons

It is a high octane environment, so getting your numbers is very important. It can be tough at times to reach those, but it is very rewarding.

Great people, but misinformed.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Recruiters have good contacts with local firms in my field

Cons

Recruiter lead me to believe they have medical benefits similar to what one gets as a full time employee but it turned out to not be the case. Their medical benefits cost more then CoveredCA. I accepted a job below my prior salary on the promise there would be medical benefits at favorable cost. Cost through them 917/mo and CoveredCA cost 890/mo - was expecting a cost of $120 for me and my wife, we have no kids, which is what it cost at the job where I was laid off just before current contract job.

Train recruiters to have correct information.

I have a very good experience working as a Contractor with Insight Global.

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Insight Global was quick to responding back to me. I submitted my resume and within the same day I received a phone call from them. I was employed within a matter of one week. Whenver I have an issue and/or concern which is not often, Insight Global responds and/or resolves it quickly. The representatives at Insight Global are great to work with

Cons

My particular contract with Insight Global does not offer Holiday, Vacation or Sick time. Therefore, what you work is what you get paid. If you don't work on a Hoilday, then you don't get paid.

There are currently no formal reviews that have been established with Contractors. I think it would be a good idea to meet with your Contractors every three months to evaluate their work.

Very Professional and quick and very helpful !

Current Employee - Data Analyst  in  Menlo Park, CA
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Very quick turn around from initial phone contact. Very helpful and preparing me for the interview process, and given me some great tips, and I was contacted by Insight Global and connect me with direct hiring managers right way and I got hired for this great company and position. And everything is good so far and looking forward for this long term relationship with Insight Global.

Cons

There is really nothing bad about this company.

Tiffany Tanquary was always available to answer any questions and/or help with any issues that require attention.

Current Employee - Data Entry Operator  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Data Entry Operator in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Right from the beginning, the people at Insight Global have been professional, helpful and transparent about the whole process. The recruiter I worked is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable as well as always quick to respond to any questions I had. My experience with the San Jose and San Francisco offices of Insight Global was personable, rapid and extremely professional. The staffing person I worked with kept me fully informed throughout the entire process. I would recommend Insight Global to anyone looking for a contracting job.

Cons

At this time I do not have any cons. I am very new to this company.

Insight Global - Excellent recruiting firm

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst Consultant  in  Walnut Creek, CA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst Consultant in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Insight Global was instrumental in locating and landing me a great contract position. I have had many recruiters contact me regarding job opportunities; but, I rarely pursued any of them as they did not line up with my skill set or interests or I had reservations about the professionalism of the recruiting firm.

The Insight Global recruiter was very professional and was keen enough to identify a job position that was a great match for me. My dealings with Insight Global has been nothing short of excellent. I was kept informed of the progress, given helpful advice in customizing my resume for the position and preparing for the interviews, provided all the on-boarding documentation, and always received a prompt response to my questions. No false promises were made during our communications and it was clearly communicated that it was a 6 month contract to hire position with no promise of extension or conversion to direct.

Cons

The commute is 40 minutes each way.

Insight Global Response

Jun 3, 2014Corporate Recruiter

Great to hear!

A Professional Company

Current Employee - Senior Oracle Finance Consultant  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Oracle Finance Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Insight Global (IG) had contacted me about a contract-to-hire job. Matt, the recruiter, and Chelsea, the account manager, at IG are both very professional and nice. They had provided me with pertinent information about the company, the job requirements, the interviewers, and the hiring manager prior to face-to-face interview. The entire interview process was quick and went very well with positive outcome. Matt and Chelsea had provided me with excellent professional service.

Cons

I could not think of anything for Cons.

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!