Insight Investment

1 Review

Insight Investment CEO and Chief Investment Officer Abdallah Nauphal
Abdallah Nauphal

Great place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  City of London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

I worked at Insight Investment

Pros

This is one of the best companies I have worked for. There are plenty of opportunities for staff at all levels but it is down to individuals how much they make of them.

The senior leadership team regularly communicate strategy, current performance and any major changes. They are supportive of innovation and are prepared to back (and fund) new ideas on the understanding that not all of them will work.

No company is perfect however I found that this was one of the fairest I worked for with a genuine desire to have a strong mix of ideas and personalities without accepting bad behaviour.

There is a good balance of promotion from within as well as external recruitment ensuring a mix new ideas and long term experience.

Cons

Project timescales are typically quite agressive which can mean long hours when necessary.

This is a company where there is consistent and regular change, personally I think that's a good thing but it's not for everybody.

There's not really much to say here, Insight is a good place to work because there is a culture of fair and honest behaviour from the top down. Management just need to keep doing what they're doing.

Worked for Insight Investment? Contribute to the Community!