Insight Investment

Insight Investment CEO and Chief Investment Officer Abdallah Nauphal

Abdallah Nauphal

1 Employee Review

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    City of London, England (UK)

ProsThis is one of the best companies I have worked for. There are plenty of opportunities for staff at all levels but it is down to individuals how much they make of them.

The senior leadership team regularly communicate strategy, current performance and any major changes. They are supportive of innovation and are prepared to back (and fund) new ideas on the understanding that not all of them will work.

No company is perfect however I found that this was one of the fairest I worked for with a genuine desire to have a strong mix of ideas and personalities without accepting bad behaviour.

There is a good balance of promotion from within as well as external recruitment ensuring a mix new ideas and long term experience.

ConsProject timescales are typically quite agressive which can mean long hours when necessary.

This is a company where there is consistent and regular change, personally I think that's a good thing but it's not for everybody.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere's not really much to say here, Insight is a good place to work because there is a culture of fair and honest behaviour from the top down. Management just need to keep doing what they're doing.

Worked for Insight Investment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insight Investment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Insight Investment CEO Abdallah Nauphal. All reviews posted anonymously by Insight Investment employees.