Insight Technology

Insight Technology President Kenneth Solinsky

Kenneth Solinsky

Insight Technologies Warrior Systems a division of L3 Londonderry NH

ESS Technician (Former Employee) Londonderry, NH

ProsExtensive training in the use of night vision goggles and laser marking devices Lot of overtime. All testing done per Mil Spec.

ConsEnviromental lab runs 7 days a week. Technicians work 6 out of 7 days and many of the holidays. average 55 plus hours per work.

Not a bad place to start.

Technician (Former Employee) Londonderry, NH

ProsGreat people. Cool products. Cafeteria is great! Bathrooms are always clean. Nice artwork on the walls. two buildings to choose from.

ConsNot much room for growth if you don't have a degree, even if you have a decade of experience. The knuckleheads straight out of college get the jobs that you should have gotten and you have to train them, and hope they are a decent person to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to do a better job of keeping morale up. one big way to accomplish this is to be honest with everyone. don't play favorites. and don't tell one person one story and another one another story. We all talk and we all know when it's BS. Disclaimer: There are some very good managers there. Not all talk out of both sides of their mouths.

Was a combination of an Electrical/Mechanical Assembler and Front line Supervisor

Production Supervisor (Former Employee) Londonderry, NH

ProsGreat Company to work for in the day was bought out you became a number not a team member.

ConsCompany was sold to L-3

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunications is required to help succeed.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

When Insight was growing, it was THE place to be.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEveryone was excited to work at Insight, very family oriented and it allowed for as much upward mobility as an employee wanted.

ConsJust a touch too far to drive every day.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of Insight management has since rotated out and to other companies, so for the current management of the new company: Try to emulate the old Insight, you'd prosper in ways unimaginable.

No Leadership

ProsGreat potential, but ultimately very disappointing to work here.

ConsLack of true leadership from the top down. Need to decided who they are and stick with it for more than a couple months.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue

Stressful

Purchasing/Materials (Current Employee) Londonderry, NH

ProsLove the people I work with.

ConsManagement rules with loud voices and can be very degrading/humiliating.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo unto others.

Great environment

Desktop Technician (Current Employee)

ProsFlexibility in work schedule. Personal and professional interactions consistently very positive. This speaks well of the culture created

ConsSecurity a bit excessive, even by government contractor standards

Advice to Senior ManagementAs you grow try not to loose sight of the people.

Just sayin'

Services (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsBroad-based IT VAR with lifecycle manged services solutions

Consgrowth accomplished through cost-cutting, appears to be positioning for acquisition rather than to be a true player

Very good entry level, Not competitive pay/benfits

Network Operation Center (NOC) Technician (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsInsight is a very good company to "get in the door" with. They will generally hire people that have less credentials or experience. Fun Environment. Willing to pay for job-related cert tests/college classes. Very rarely fire or lay-off in the Managed Services Department

ConsPay is not competitive in almost ALL feilds and raises are almost insulting. No shift diff. No Stock Plans. No incentive for working holiadys.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop trying to pay emplyees the absolute minimum you can while staying in business.

Amazing, they really care.

ProsBest job I've ever had. The company is amazing and they really care for you.

ConsThere really isn't a con to Insight Technology, they are awesome.

Worked for Insight Technology? Contribute to the Community!