InsightSoftware.com

InsightSoftware.com Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Paul Yarwood

Opportunities for those willing to take them.

ProsThis is a dynamic company that is willing to try new stuff and to give employees opportunities to shine if you are willing to take the initiative. If you are an A team player then you will find plenty of challenge and ways to contribute. I feel these types of employees are recognized and rewarded.

ConsAs a smaller company, there are challenges with infrastructure and constantly developing business practices. We make a lot up as go which is fine for some and frustrating for others.

Good to be here - Excellent

Sales (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsSalary
    Work Environmnet
    Respect
    Collegues
    Product Strategy
    Marketing Focus
    Excellent Work environmnet with abalance of work and life. High employee retention

ConsYoung Company developing
    Marketing Reach
    Growth strategy

Advice to Senior ManagementSuggest Insight gets a dedicated VP Sales with Sr Experience to help each salesperson (Coach)

An excellent place to work, but very choosy about who it hires

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsA fantastic company culture which encourages and nurtures it's staff. You'll be challenged creatively, and encouraged to raise a voice of dissent if you think that things are not the way they should be.

ConsBecause they are extremely choosy about who they hire, the company does not have as many software developers as they would like. This means that the workload is high (although it's not without recompense). The plus side is that this means that there aren't more people crammed into the office which is already heading towards capacity.

Other than that, it's very much a case of the office being above a banking corporation's office, and occasionally getting dirty looks from bankers as many of the staff are dressed casually.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on looking after your staff, and they'll keep looking after you. Also consider getting a bigger office, and not having one floor on the ground floor, and the other on the 4th.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Positive

ProsGreat place to work for the right individual. It is a young company with a bright future. I would highly recommend working here.

ConsStill a young company therefore we dont have it all figure out quite yet. Must bring patience and hard work ethic to be successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work however consistent feedback about company performance would be helpful.

Worked for InsightSoftware.com? Contribute to the Community!