Insperity

Insperity Reviews

Updated Jul 2, 2014

Insperity Chairman and CEO Paul J. Sarvadi

Paul J. Sarvadi

Pros:
  • "Also, although we worked hard the work life balance element was always prevalent"
    in 39 reviews
  • "Great Benefits, There are actually a few genuinely qualified people that work here"
    in 15 reviews
Cons:
  • "You need a work life balance to decompress from the recruiting dept"
    in 6 reviews
  • "Takes a while to get started must split deals with Senior Sales Reps to get things done"
    in 7 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

A very good learning experience

Business Applications Developer (Current Employee)

ProsAgile Development.
    Friendly Environment
    Flexible work hours

ConsSlow development
    no employer activity space

Great company to work for with excellent benefits and they truly care about helping small businesses and communities.

Senior Recruiter (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsWork/Life Balance, excellent benefits, understands the importance of employee appreciation, strong emphasis on volunteerism. I met some of the most amazing people while working with Insperity and know that those friendships will continue on outside of employment with Insperity.

ConsThe organizational structure is constantly changing and this can be unsettling at best. The fairly new management team is disconnected from what drives the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer management training opportunities to employees as a way to move up in the organization

It could have been better with proper training.

Digital Life Technician (Former Employee)
    Columbia, MD

ProsThe benefits package,great employment benefits & career opportunities.

ConsWorking as a contractor under another company

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Solid company that really cares about it's employees.

Human Resource Representative (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsGreat team environment; outstanding company benefits and an excellent life/work balance for employees.

ConsEveryone is not located in one building so it makes it difficult to really get to know everyone except at the building you work at.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would help to promote a management training program to employees as a way to move up in the organization.

Great place

ProsWork life balance
    Benefits ROCK!!!!
    Wonderful PTO

ConsLots of work
    Can be clickish

Great Opportunity but very high turnover

ProsGreat benefits and work environment. Nice base salary and company culture. Class A offices and generous vacation time off.

ConsMost business performance advisors are out of the position in 1 to 2 years. A very difficult sale despite the fact that they hire only successful and experienced sales people. Unless you have numerous small business owner contacts the prospecting is very difficult and the training does not provide any solutions. Very few sales are made but each new customer is so profitable that the business model works.

Advice to Senior ManagementInsperity knows what it is doing. Profitable with no debt. Administrative positions are great and people stay for a long time. The sales positions have very high turnover. I wish they were more upfront about that but then they would have trouble hiring people.

Seemed to be a nice PEO to be associated with.

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

ProsOffered good benefit packages to client partners, the ESS was easy to navigate. It was interesting to work for one company, but be paid by another which was Insperity, and considered to be the employer for unemployment purposes.

ConsI wasn't able to find similar employment through Insperity after I was laid off by their client company, but haven't given up yet.

A very positive experience helping business grow so that communities prosper.

Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee)

ProsCollaborative environment where serving the client comes first. Great coworkers who truly care about each other. Generous time off benefits.

ConsAt certain times of the year the workload gets very heavy. Base compensation is below market for the experience level that the company looks for in some of the positions. Unless you are willing to go to coporate headquarters, opportunities for grow are limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork to ensure that the company culture is consistent across regions, remote offices, sales and service. In some offices, the value statements that the leadership touts are alive and real and in others, not at all.

Everything I've been looking for

Business Performance Advisor (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

ProsHand's down the best company culture and most top notch organization you will find. This company is poised with people of integrity from top to bottom. Residual commissions for sales people - amazing! First class.

ConsI really can't think of any. You are expected to work hard and have integrity. If these are a problem for you - stay away.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Your commitment to your people shows.

Great Company with no job security

Digital Life Technician (Current Employee)
    Hayward, CA

ProsProfessional attitude for core values

Consmore work related issues to complete off the clock

Advice to Senior ManagementRight hand does not talk to the left hand at times ,or aware of having hands at all.

Worked for Insperity? Contribute to the Community!

Insperity Videos

Insperity – Why Work for Us?

About Insperity Insperity, a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 27 years, provides an array of human resources and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. Insperity… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insperity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Insperity CEO Paul J. Sarvadi. All 164 reviews posted anonymously by Insperity employees.