Inspired Promotions

inspiring team and opportunity

Current Employee - Classroom Trainer  in  Orland Park, IL
    Current Employee - Classroom Trainer in Orland Park, IL

I have been working at Inspired Promotions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The thing I am most motivated by at Inspired Promotions is the opportunity they offer. It is such a unique experience to work hard and be able to be as successful as you want to be. I can be an owner in a short amount of time if I choose to work hard to reach that goal. This company has showed me how strong I am and how confident I can be! I really enjoy working here and am thankful to my management team for always leading me in the right direction.

Cons

It is difficult and requires more time than any normal 9-5 job but the opportunity is also unlike any other 9-5 job. There is no glass ceiling and no boss that you have to work to take their job. You can eventually be your own boss which is challenging, but so worth it if you have what it takes.

Love the team nights and all the effort you put into team bonding. It makes the company so much more family oriented and fun.

Love the environment and atmosphere

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Orland Park, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Orland Park, IL

I have been working at Inspired Promotions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Inspired Promotions has a really fun environment and team. They are all very welcoming and willing to help you with any questions you have. The training program really helped me learn fast and get up to speed with the rest of the team. The opportunity they offer is also pretty cool. You have to work hard to achieve your goals, but the opportunity to eventually run your own office is worth the work you put in. If you want it, you achieve it on your own terms and time.

Cons

It required lots of dedication and can be challenging, but who isn't up for a good challenge especially if you can be rewarded with somethign great. Look, it's not a job for everyone, but if you want it all, you can have it all.

Great motivating meetings in the morning, they always get me going!

Inspired Promotions gives me incredible travel opportunities!

I have been working at Inspired Promotions

Pros

I’ve been thrilled with the travel opportunities Inspired Promotions has provided for me. I love seeing and experiencing new places, and I also get to make networking contacts I never would have otherwise. If you want to expand your cultural horizons and professional communication skills, I can think of no better way to do it than by traveling. Inspired Promotions gives you that chance.

Cons

My efforts have always been appreciated and I feel like a valued member of the team. While it takes hard work to rise to the top, the efforts you put in pay off.

We appreciate everything you do to support us.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Review from a FORMER Employee

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador

I worked at Inspired Promotions full-time

Pros

Pros- business development, resume builder, sales expereince, recruiting expereince, great introduction to the business world at an entry level.

Most companies won't hire someone without at least 3 years expereince. I worked here straight out of college and it was a great expereince. I eventually decided it wasn't the path for me, however in a market where no one would give me a chance, this company did. They also helped coach and mentor me with core business skills that have transferred in to my current role as a Sales Manager.

Cons

Cons - some travel required, some off hour work ( but that could be fine depending on someone's flexibility)

No. Just no.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Orland Park, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

I worked at Inspired Promotions full-time for less than a year

Pros

This was a dishonest job. Not even pyramid scheme. Just dishonest representation of a marketing gig.

Cons

Employee to entrepreneur? Absolutely not. You won't learn the necessary skills to become an entrepreneur. NOthing I did at this job correlated with my marketing degree. This only works if you want to run a team of people who sell things in sams club.

don't think all these employess who have left so quickly is a good sign for this compnay

Just be hoenst.

#inspired(NOT)

I worked at Inspired Promotions full-time

Pros

I get to write this highly entertaining review. Also, I would also like to premise this review by stating how funny I find it that this company has blatantly made their employees write good things recently on this site to contradict everything that has been said for months.

Cons

Where do I even start? Let’s see, first I was really excited to get this job because the interview process was very quick and they kept their promise on being in touch with me on my running for the job (little did I know they just love making phone calls and keeping in touch with me and all their employees, that’s their thing). Anyways, I got the job and was told that I'd be making about $100 dollars a day, but in a few short weeks/months I could be making $200 a day. This is all a vicious lie. Inspired Promotions was not honest about my pay and quite honestly they weren’t honest about a lot of things before I took the job. Other lies they feed you include gas compensation (you get none or maybe $10 big whoop), that they’re promoters (they’re salespeople come on now), you are not required to go to optional meetings (optional to them is a synonym for mandatory). Your typical day at inspired promotions starts with a morning meeting, teaching you things you’ve more than likely already learned from college then going out and “promoting” your product. Going out to “promote” could be close by or it could be say an hour or more to get to your location. Once you’re done “promoting” and you’ve had a long tiring day and can’t wait to just go home and eat dinner and watch your favorite tv show your mentor will call you up. They’ll ask you about your day, your goals, your life’s dreams and ambitions, how to do better tomorrow, what your goals are for tomorrow, what your goals are for the day after, and for the rest of the year. This is a daily process: same meetings, same sales, same phone calls talking about the same things. If you don’t meet your goals or don’t show the same enthusiasm as the golden ones it’ll be pointed out to you that you’re not as good as the others. So there’s that.

In terms of the atmosphere of this place, if you like scripted delusional robots then maybe this is the place for you. The employees here act like big shot CEO’s but really they’re just salespeople, you’ll get invited to team nights (which just like the job itself aren’t fun), and if you don’t go just like you if you don’t go to a meeting or conference that was also optional you’ll be made to feel like you’re not worthy and don’t work hard enough. Also, if you don’t dare to dream to be a millionaire and have 7 cars you’re also made to feel like you’re not worthy.

All in all this job tricks you into thinking it’s a really cool young on the rise promising career path, but in reality you’re better off staying at your part time job or unemployed. Trust me it’ll save you loads of regret and a headache. #inspired(not)

Big Goals, Big rewards

I have been working at Inspired Promotions

Pros

Great position for someone fresh out of college looking to gain experience in both business and marketing. I was instantly excited to learn how to do interviews and as well as help develop other individuals achieve success. Extremely team-oriented atmosphere where all the trainers are willing to take time out of their day to teach others succeed with lessons that can help with someone in both their personal and professional life. Never a dull moment with the crew in the office. Some of the most fun/sharp individuals I am fortunate to know.

Time management and organization are skills that are demanded to be successful in any business regardless of context. Initially, most individuals (including myself) do not fully understand how these things have an long-lasting effects. Which is why the positions instantly challenges individuals to think bigger in order to take more control over their own development. Individuals are essentially financially compensated to hone their own skills to make themselves more marketable through things such as the morning meetings. More responsibilities are given to individuals who consistently apply the lessons to be learned and along with that there is always the ability for advancement.

All the rewards/benefits/travel opportunity are offered to individuals who have a clear understanding the great rewards are met with great work ethic. The ideals that are taught with the position extend to all facets of life (sports, music, entertainment, business, etc.) where people look to be recognized for their relentless working habits. Almost always this requires an entrepreneurial type person to go above and beyond the usual standards to reach their goals. This positions rewards those individuals by sending them to national conferences such as Dallas to expand their own business mindset. They can also send a couple individuals on a fully-paid business vacations to places such as Puerto Rico and Jamaica. Amazing opportunities that are insane to pass up.

Cons

Definitely wouldn't consider this a con but individuals are sometimes surprised they can be tested on their character and working habits. Those individuals with the inability to have an open-mindset to constructive feedback will be least satisfied. Often times the feedback for individuals is given so that despite what they choose to pursue, they can utilize the advice to make themselves stronger entrepreneurs.

This is not a position for people looking to clock in and clock out of work and just leave it at that. This provides the opportunity where anyone who has the passion to be successful can showcase their efforts to go beyond regular standards of a typical "job". It is hard to imagine a highly desired position of any type that wasn't attained through above average work ethic. Individuals wanting to constantly learn more about the business need only ask their trainers and/or manager.

So fortunate to have the opportunity to have stumbled across this opportunity. I can't say enough how much it is the people that makes everything worthwhile. If you want hit personal milestones with people that love to care about you then there is really nothing else to question.

Employee to Entrepreneur

Current Employee - Top Trainer  in  Orland Park, IL
    Current Employee - Top Trainer in Orland Park, IL

I have been working at Inspired Promotions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a top trainer in the office, and can not wait to excel even farther. Inspired Promotions has been the the exact type of job I have been searching for. It gives you the opportunity to think bigger, and become better. Shaping people from an employee into an entrepreneur. Everyday I am challenged, I learn and grow. But with Inspired you receive exactly what you out into it. This is not the type of place for people who only want to live by bare minimum, this is an opportunity to see the bigger picture and break out of the $8.25 an hour positions. I have been working here for only two months and have seen myself grow more than I did in my four years at Bradley University. After school, I worked at Jimmy Johns for minimum wage making about $400 biweekly. Within my second week with Inspired I made $250 in ONE DAY onto my paycheck just by following directions! I went to school for theatre, so if I can do it so can you!! Inspired Promotions has strengthened my people skills, taught me how to think like a business owner and is setting me up for success.

I learn the most in the morning meetings, and they are a perfect way to wake me up in the morning and get pumped up for the day! It is also a great way for team building! Within the first two weeks of training, I was promoted into a trainer position. My mentor was there to help me achieve my personal goals and pushed me to reach them. I do not work for somebody else here at Inspired. I am working for myself, and am able to help others do the same. I was chosen to go to an all expenses paid conference within my first 3 weeks of being here. At the conference I met sharp, professional, and successful people from all over the country. Some of those people were in the same position I am in less than a year ago! I am only two months in and if I walked away with the following skill sets:

Teaching and training others
    Developing a positive mindset
    Interviewing
    The ability to talk to/approach anybody
    Giving constructive feedback
    Campaign Management

I have also developed wonderful business relationships and friendships with my business partners! If I was able to do all of that in just two months, I can not wait to see myself in the next 6 months!

Cons

This is not your average 9-5 job. So, for those looking to make the minimum requirements, check Macy's?

Top leader

Current Employee - Top Leader  in  Orland Park, IL
    Current Employee - Top Leader in Orland Park, IL

I have been working at Inspired Promotions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The morning classroom setting is very informative. The experiance you gain on a dailey basis is one experiance you can't find anywhere else. The help you get to achieve your goals comes from every direction. There is an endless opportunity for advancement and challenges. You are given the skills to become professional problem solvers and entreprenuers.

Cons

If you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job with no future advancement and no possibilty to grow, this position is not for you.

Keep up the good work and continue to strive to help all grow and achieve our dreams and goals.

This job blows!! Unless want to travel to a Sam's Club and chase the dream of one day becoming a manager then RUN NOW!!!

I worked at Inspired Promotions full-time

Pros

The female CEO is hot.

Cons

EVERYTHING ELSE. This job will tell you how you can become a manager and run your own office, but all the other employees that I talked with while I was there would tell me they had been there for quite some time and were still chasing that "I'm gonna be a manager and run my own office dream".
     You will be required to attend morning meetings during the week for about an hour and a half and then if you are lucky enough to be scheduled to work that day (you will get your schedule usually the night before!) then you get to enjoy sitting around for hours till you start your shift that starts later in the day. You won't have time to drive home unless you live close to the office.
    Speaking of the office...don't be too impressed that the building looks almost nice from the outside. They basically have a room in a nice building so you think you may be working for a decent company that is not going to screw you.
    And for the pay...that is where the real screwing begins. They claim that you will make around 100 dollars a day. TOTAL BS. I worked a weekend and made less then that! Oh and you are 10-99 so you will still have to pay taxes on that little bit of money you just wasted your personal life for. Finally they like to promise that you will have opportunities to travel and see the world with the company...well if your idea of travel is driving to some Sam's Club in the middle of the ghetto with your own gas and your own car ...then this is the job for you!

Be honest with potential employees about how awful this job really is.

Worked for Inspired Promotions? Contribute to the Community!