InstaKey Security Systems Reviews

1. A Growing Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

I have been working at InstaKey Security Systems

Pros

For over 25 years, InstaKey Security Systems has consistently improved their customer’s Key Control program offerings and employee recognition programs.
    In January 2010, InstaKey charted an employee-driven partnership campaign called ASPIRE that reflects our company’s core values and expectations.

Cons

As with any new initiative, there is always an employee’s fear or resistance to change. I believe that the “Dysfunctional Company” posting by a former employee reflects this individual’s reluctance to change to our new environment and standards.

On behalf of myself and my peers, we believe this feedback to be an inaccurate portrayal of InstaKey Security System’s core values, standards, or employee recognition programs. We challenge this feedback and will continue our growth with Making Key Management Simple for everyone.”

2. Disfunctional company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at InstaKey Security Systems

Pros

It's a relaxed environment. They don't seem to mind people taking off whatever time they need for whatever reason. Honestly, sometimes that goes too far.

Cons

Employees are publicly berated. There are no job performance reviews, or feedback. Anything positive is viewed as negative. Overall, a very, very bad place to work.

See a shrink. Seems most of the manegement have personal problems, and they take out their personal issues on the employees.