InstaKey Security Systems

Not yet rated.

Karen Merling

A Growing Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lakewood, CO

ProsFor over 25 years, InstaKey Security Systems has consistently improved their customer’s Key Control program offerings and employee recognition programs.
    In January 2010, InstaKey charted an employee-driven partnership campaign called ASPIRE that reflects our company’s core values and expectations.

ConsAs with any new initiative, there is always an employee’s fear or resistance to change. I believe that the “Dysfunctional Company” posting by a former employee reflects this individual’s reluctance to change to our new environment and standards.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn behalf of myself and my peers, we believe this feedback to be an inaccurate portrayal of InstaKey Security System’s core values, standards, or employee recognition programs. We challenge this feedback and will continue our growth with Making Key Management Simple for everyone.”

Disfunctional company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsIt's a relaxed environment. They don't seem to mind people taking off whatever time they need for whatever reason. Honestly, sometimes that goes too far.

ConsEmployees are publicly berated. There are no job performance reviews, or feedback. Anything positive is viewed as negative. Overall, a very, very bad place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee a shrink. Seems most of the manegement have personal problems, and they take out their personal issues on the employees.

Worked for InstaKey Security Systems? Contribute to the Community!