Instant Impact

instant-impact.com

Instant Impact Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great culture and team in an entrepreneurial environment

Associate (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat team of young entrepreneurs who all have a say. Everyone is super intelligent and fun and the office vibe is perfect. The directors listen to your advice and give you a tonne of responsibility from day one. Culture is work hard play hard, with plenty of clever brains around and plenty of after work entertainment.

ConsBeing an SME salary is not high as a base but with strong growth potential, great people and very generous commission structures this really isn't an issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementDelegate more

Innovative, creative, forward thinking and FUN

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsWe're a unique product on the market- pairing SMEs with the very best graduates in the UK for paid internships and graduate positions. It's a really exciting time to work for a company that's constantly evolving and growing and is so relevant to current affairs regarding graduate unemployment and the strength of SMEs as a tool for our economic recovery- Instant Impact pair the two.

However, most importantly, it's a fun and dynamic place to work.

ConsAs a start up company, we're constantly changing and evolving- however, this means that as a team we all have to pitch in on different tasks to get the job can- it can get busy and muddled.

Worked for Instant Impact? Contribute to the Community!