Instart Logic Reviews

Reset
4.7
Instart Logic CEO and Founder Manav Mital
Manav Mital

Pros
  • I like how Instart Logic is fixing performance for web applications in a different way than traditional CDN's (in 9 reviews)

• Great team, great technology that lives up to its promise (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Inevitable "growing pains" (ex: constantly changing team structure) (in 5 reviews)

• A little bit more structure as we scale would ensure the work/life balance would be better (a nitpick) (in 3 reviews)

1. A very committed team all around

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time

Pros

* Uber talented team * Disruptive, novel technology * Massive market opportunity * Solid company momentum * Transparency and zero red-tape * Great investors

Cons

Can't think of one at the moment. As long as we preserve our values and culture, we are in good stead.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

2. Awesome Place to do Distributed Systems Work

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

+ Great Team with distributed systems experience + Great Opportunity in a solid market + Great Culture with a focus on maximum impact

Cons

- Interviewing culture is not consistent - Poor training/onboarding of customers/employees

Advice to Management

Execute Well with an eye on performance

3. Sales Development Team Lead

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I like working at Instart Logic because we are still so small that, even as a pretty junior resource, I get a lot of exposure to all the executives at our company. While I am in sales, I get an up close look at product, finance and marketing as well. There is a lot of room for growth and I am never bored and have learned so much in the 5 months I have been here. The leadership and camaraderie on the sales team is excellent. Some of the superficial perks are that we get free lunches on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays and a fully stocked kitchen.

Cons

I live in SF so it's a long commute to Mountain View. Classic start up issues as far as there is more work than there are people, but that could be a pro or a con depending on who you are.

5. Great Technology, Great team.. very promising

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great technology, great team.. diverse background.. Well funded, funplace

Cons

none.. it is a typical start up.. ..

Disruptive cool technology, great team

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team with some really smart talent but no egos which is nice. We have some disruptive technology in a space that has not seen much new in some time so its great being the new company with something very different than the competition. Still an early stage startup so its easy to make a big impact with the company and the customers. But they are past much of the really early stage risk. It feels like you can make a difference here. Great benefits for a company this small.

Cons

It's a startup so the work/life balance could be better, everyone works really hard. It's still early so not as much infrastructure as a more established company.

Advice to Management

Keep innovating and staying ahead of the rest of the competition.

7. Focused Startup Disrupting Web Performance Industry

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great founding team, great investors, extremely unique and differentiated technology.

Cons

More snacks, keep the paper cups stocked.

Advice to Management

Go faster!

8. A Nice Place to Be

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team is pleasant to work with. Management seems to have zero ego and no appetite for unneeded drama. The investors are top notch and seem quite enthusiastic about the space and prospects for the company. The technology is unique and cutting edge. Marry all of that to a great market opportunity - with well-understood, vast demand - and you have a very nice place to be indeed.

Cons

The office location is not the best. It's easy to access from unlovely 101, but it's in a nondescript, flavorless area.

Advice to Management

Stay the course as this one should surely make it to the playoffs, if not the Super Bowl.

9. Exciting fast paced startup with tremendous business opportunity, fabulous team

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Instart Logic is taking on a huge market opportunity with a very disruptive technology! What makes it even more special is the timing of this, riding an omnipresent wave of web application content consumption over wireless networks. Its all the more exciting to be part of this tremendous team where I get to learn from my peers every single day. There is a very open and flexible work culture which focuses heavily on solving the right problems which deliver the highest business value. There is just enough process to allow getting work done in the most efficient way possible without slowing down. There are team lunches thrice everyday and a boisterous happy hour every Friday. Mountain View office location is great with all the great eating places nearby!

Cons

None really, maybe there should be a bit more out of office gatherings but I am nitpicking now!

10. Great startup with true potential to become huge

Current Employee - Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

* Energetic technical team * Difficult and challenging problem space * Transparent senior management * Good employee benefits * Great location in Mountain View

Cons

* More fun at work place is always welcome * Scaling challenges because of lack of structure (common for any growth startups)

Advice to Management

* Frequent cross team bonding activities * Plan for better work life balance as we scale

Excited to come to work every day

Current Employee - Sales in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Amazing technology that is steadily picking up momentum and sure to disrupt the industry -Super smart employees across all teams -Complete transparency from management -Total autonomy, just do your work, no arbitrary metrics that employees are held accountable for -Everyone very friendly from executives down -Lunch catered Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and snacks are always stocked in the kitchen

Cons

-The location isn't ideal, not in a very "happening" part of the bay area

Advice to Management

-Keep up the good work!! Don't get political

RSS Feed </> Embed