Be The First To
Not yet rated.
I worked at Institute for Healthcare Improvement as an intern for less than a year
Pros – - Excellent people, from top management to entry level. Company culture his highly collaborative and egalitarian; expect lots of face time with top executives.
- Lots of functional areas to explore, huge learning experiences to be had.
- Pretty good pay and benefits
- Great office space
- Company is well respected in its field
Cons – - If you don't like corporate "Rah-Rah" teambuilding stuff, you may be periodically annoyed.
- If you are low in the organization, like an intern, you will be tasked with helping out with other teams' projects, about which you know nothing, and it's just not productive to either party. It is possible to escape such entanglements but they will occasionally happen.
- A minor issue, but it can sometimes seem like IHI has an inflated opinion of itself and its work, and this could rub you the wrong way.
Advice to Senior Management – - Continue to nurture talent and provide learning experiences for people of all levels. Really the management is one of the best aspects of the company.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-09-19 14:12 PDT
I have been working at Institute for Healthcare Improvement full-time
Pros – Transparent environment, young and energetic workforce, great culture.
Cons – Ideas for projects could be generated from a variety of sources.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-09-17 11:22 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –